It's
Okay
To
Be
White

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*dabs on you*

he looks like the amerimutt meme

that's a big fucking bus to the left there

is that Sammy Sosa?

Yes, that is the Vampire once known as Sammy Sosa

Looks like a wax figure.

Double decker bus.

England looks comfy.

Agreed its not that great.....sadly pol cant see it
Its like hyping up fat is sexy

For you

dab on em double deck

it's more than okay, if you're not a complete faggot

How does one go about lightening their skin like Sammy Sosa did? Not for me asking for my black friend.

#AllLivesMatter

Especially white ones.

It's for people 6 foot and over. Manlets take the subway.

this whole being cucked meme is an american thing. european girls want a white bf, because blacks are viewed as genetic trash in a lot of countries. they might fuck a black dude once or twice, to spite their father but that's it.

i know one girl that has been blacked and now, that she's gone down that path, she's basically viewed as a useless whore, damaged goods, call it what you want. nobody calls about that girl anymore.

in a club, we maybe have 5 black dudes - out of 800-1000 people. nobody gives a fuck. and arabs are just faggots. their religion makes them basically dickless morons. they're not allowed to do shit, hit women to feel superior etc. arabs are nigger tier, with worse genetics. they're cowards, weak and have a retarded language.

if you think you're inferior because you're white, you should fucking kill yourself

>this poop connoisseur ITT wrote all of that to convince and reassure us all that he is not at all racially insecure

dumb frogposter

Yeah, i feel so incredibly insecure. i'm 6'4, German, have a good education, make a shit load at Mercedes and laugh about the problems of the world

Are you a Turk trolling? If not you're fucking worse than a black cock whore, tiny tears.

>Laughs about the world's problems
>Laughs about Merkel changing his countries ethnic demographic in 2 generations
Traitor

No, I'm not. I don't have Muslims in my social circle. Just come to conservative Bavaria and show us your rapefugees. Hate against Islam is growing and this is still our country

>mfw a lot of people actually got upset by posters with "it's okay to be white" on

What a time we live in.

Well, I have a white son, user.

Bavaria will limit this rapefugee thing. Germany can't ignore us forever, because we still run this shit show. Merkel also knows that. You can't do shit without Bavaria in Germany

Tell me about your grandchildren though

I'm trying my best. He has white friends and will start boxing once he turns 8 - or at least learn a martial art, to learn discipline and respect. If he won't start smoking, I'll pay for his driving license. If he takes it up, he'll regret it. He'll be raised without religion, but actual rules

el americANO

dios mio....

your son sounds like a redditor

my mate works in Munich few times a year for couple a weeks, he says it's full of Arabs and niggers and he's not the guy that would lie about those kind of things

limiting immigration and rapefugees is not a solution, solution is reversing the trend and throw subhumans away, we are way too fucking defensive on this issue and it is most important issue whole Europe is facing at the moment

>cultural marxism

read a book you moron

Remain faggot detected

I voted leave.
People like you who believe in bullshit conspiracy theories make us look bad

what conspiracy did I even mention in this thread?
or are you really suggesting cultural marxism is product of my imagination? jesus christ

>or are you really suggesting cultural marxism is product of my imagination?

No, but it's a product of a few people's imaginations. If you literally spend 5 minutes researching it you can discover that it's complete bullshit and made up.

It must be nice being so naive

I could say the same about you, if you believe anything you read from a Sup Forums jpg

look, I dont want to write a blog but I'm on right or far-right if you like, since about 1997, so yeah all I know about politics is from Sup Forums

If you get anything out of this pointless conversation, please just actually look up these bullshit, made up conspiracy theories you believe in at some point. You don't have to believe me, just believe the facts.

and the facts are, each year Western world is going towards Orwellian world of politics, step by step inch by inch we're heading towards totalitarian reality, whose work is it, garden gnomes?

but I agree, this convesation makes no sense here

Yes mate, everything you dislike and that is wrong with the world isn't people who just have different opinions to you in a complicated and multifaceted system. It's all just related to one, sinister ideal. Look up what the Frankfurt School actually did. Look up Hitler's use of the term "Jewish Bolshevism", actually try reading some Marx. Maybe you'll realise the world isn't just "us vs. them" and isn't so simple

If your argument are "read this author here" or "look up those facts here", it means you didn't read them either and just want to pass off as more knowledgeable without putting the effort of doing it yourself and present those facts and citations as arguments favorable to your cause.

You should read a book, dickhead. It's literally the Frankfurt's School's belief in social sciences. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Whether it's a small group of powerful people purposefully doing it or not is irrelevant. The fact of the fatter is it _is_ happening.

All forms of communism was overwhelmingly jewish, yes.

>Maybe you'll realise the world isn't just "us vs. them" and isn't so simple
But it is simple. It's literally a simple objective fact that stuff like Rotherham never happened before Europe was flooded with third world human sludge. It's literally a fact that crime, rape, and theft have gone up while social cohesion and community spirit have dropped due to massive waves of non-whites flooding Europe. It's objective fact that whites are becoming a minority in Europe. This isn't make believe and it doesn't matter if it's being done intentionally. All that matters is it needs to stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291

>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html

>Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
e-a-433006.html

Stop stealing is one way and oh yeah! Don't cheat in life

Nothing wrong with being born whatever you are, you had no control over it, just have to play the hand you are dealt. I'm ultra lucky I was born in Oz - over 6 billion other people in the world at the time I was born I lucked out.

Many poor buggers get a raw deal, and its a shame :(. How we/I/people deal with that, well thats where things get really mezsy and depressing.

>Don't cheat in life

Wasn't he a roider?