So is he the best QB of the 2012 class????

So is he the best QB of the 2012 class????

>it's a potentially god QB is put into a shit situation and naturally looks like shit and then is finally put in a good situation and looks amazing but it's shrugged off as an anomaly and he goes back to being a backup and another career is wasted episode
rip keenum
rip derek anderson

second best

Yes

Tbh user probably. Rgnee trash, tanahill trash, Osweiler trash, weeden garbage, cousins ok, Foles backup and luck a franchise qb that gets no help, oh and Wilson. So I’ll put him as the 3rd best

step aside peasant

Can’t believe Zimmer is so butthurt that he’s getting wins for the team. He has teddy so far up his ass that when he makes a mistake he’ll pull him for trashwater.

>weeden
>a 40 year old grandpa who has been on 14 different teams was drafted only about 5 years ago

>loses to Keenum

Kek

the offense was firing on all cylinders, if anything the defense is looking shaky and will probably be why the rams win next week

The impact of Griffen is what made them shaky. Don’t see the Vikings losing at home, even if it’s the rams. What could pontentially go wrong is if Zimmer pulls keenum for Bridgewater. Would be a stupid move on him and should be fired.

Kirk played terrible defense against the Vikings. Thielen burned him multiple times

>turdy shitwater

This is now the face of the franchise. He looks like a winner, not compared to Bridgewater who has femmine features.

> you’re right

Kek

He's a concussion waiting to happen. He will regress to the mean

Teddy will be starting before the year is over

Delete this

I'm not looking forward to le game managing meme QB
At least Keenum can throw dragons and makes the game fun to watch

Get off of Teddy’s cock and see what you have in front of you.

>tfw browns fan :(

Hey Teddy Hey Teddy . Don't you wanna sit on the bench

2012 draft class QBs by career AV:

Russell Wilson
Andrew Luck

(power gap)

Ryan Tannehill
RGIII
Kirk Cousins

(power gap)

Nick Foles
Weedle
Osweiler

(power gap)

BJ Coleman
Chandler Harnish
Ryan Lindley

>Dis gonna be Case soon and twig leg will be back in throwing for 150 a game

Man... hoping he balls out Sunday and shows the rams they went with the wrong qb

>skol vikes

im just wanting to see him play, the injury he came over was a miracle and who knows maybe he'll switch his play up.

I lived most of my life in Louisville though, so i follow their college sports and something from my childhood wants to see their QB succeed, and Teddy is like, the whitest black guy in the /nfl/ have you seen his goddamn twitter?

Some of his tweets I couldn't discern from a white college girl.

I'll be way too optimistic for Lamar Jacksons rookie season too.

Go to bed Theodore

Andrew Luck's career is over. He's in Europe getting fetuses shot into his shoulder

Where’s keenum??????

Teddy is definitely a likeable guy, that's for sure. But Keenum has been winning games so there is no need for all the QB controversy people are stirring up.

Oh no, trust me Keenums good and he needs to stay in until he's not doing good, but I'm also not going to be upset is Teddy's playing again because of that.

I'm glad Keenum's getting a chance to show his talent off though, there's a few guys doing that this year that are just surprising people behind the right line.

Like Alex Smith.

Right now I’ll put keenum right behind Wilson. Luck 3rd. Keenum hasn’t had a team as good as this. Plus he doesn’t have rookie qb and stupid coach (rams) waiting for him to make a mistake. Tbh vikes might have found there franchise QB

As much as I like teddy, i think he’s done in minnesota. The vikes should resign keenum to a 2-year deal and draft a rookie QB to develope under him. Plus they don’t want to lose Kyle sloter either. The vikes have a lot of question that they will need to address.

Kirk Cousins > Russell Wilson.

Fight me.

responding to a troll thread
but goddamn do I love him. so yes.

>you now remember christian ponder

Is Bradford confirmed ded?

He’s one lucky man

Just imagine if was able to play all year.
His numbers would have been MVP

>tfw we will never know :(

if his knee stays fucked, probably

>Keenum hasn’t had a team as good as this
I'm sorry, did I miss the part where Luck has had an absolute bottom-tier roster to work with? I fuckig love that Sup Forums is always >b-but his roster sucks for every QB except Luck.

He has been since 2011