/nba/ General

Lakers Literally Play Better with their Second Overall Pick Benchwarming Edition

LAK:Jordan Clarkson scores 25 points in win
MEM:Mike Conley scores 7 points on 2-of-12 FGs
PHO:Marquese Chriss commits 1 foul in 27 minutes
PHO:Dragan Bender scores career-high 15 points
UTA:Rookie Donovan Mitchell scores 24 points
MEM:Tyreke Evans scores 27 points in loss to MIL
NO:Darius Miller hits 8-of-11 for career-high 21
MLW:John Henson scores 17 w/ 8 boards, 2 blocks
NO:DeMarcus Cousins posts another monster line
MLW:Antetokounmpo scores 27 in win over Memphis
NO:Anthony Davis plays through back scare
NY:Enes Kanter scores season-high 20 points

>FOX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>lonzo ball
>good
*inhales*

I'm just glad they won a game, I don't care how it happened.

If all your Lakers pals had this sentiment there wouldn't be all this shitposting.

The Clips vs 6ers game is litty

Lakers fags PLEASE just admit you were wrong for
ONE
FUCKING
SECOND

You were wrong about Randle, you were wrong about Clarkson, you even to this day still shit on him even when he plays good, you were wrong about Dlo, still shit on him even tho he's doing well and you shouldn't have ever traded him, admit Magic was wrong, admit you were wrong about Ingshit, he's a fucking bust, now you're going to have to admit you were wrong about Ball.

Just be honest and stop lying to everyone.
Your tank/rebuild project post Kobe injury has gone up in flames and your GM has set back the rebuild almost a decade just by trading Dlo away.

>this literally kills the lonzo haters

lmao

is it really tho are are u manufacturing the devils demons

Busto "Benchwarmer" Ball swindling the lakers out of millions of dollars

BBBâ„¢

>31% shooting

top kek

what the fuc lmao this nigga really use firefox in 2017 lmfao

LONZO FUCKS THIS EVERY NIGHT WHILE YOU LIVE IN HIS BOX SCORES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think we should apologize to Luke Walton desu. He is clearly experimenting, but is getting some okay results. Kuzma pick up makes Magic look a little better.

Lonzo and Lavar beat Magic in a game of checkers lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

LeBron won that game though

Can we all now admit Lavar is going to be a billionaire?

i havent been paying attention

has lonzo even been wearing his shoes on the court?

She's gonna leave his ass when he goes broke after his rookie deal is over. Maybe she'll start dating Jayson Tatum when he signs that max deal at the same time Lonzo is out of work.

imagine a white english speaking lakers fan lmao

>Clarkson

Lakers have Clarkson on a steal of a contract. He was a great late round pick. What's to hate?

>Randle

Randle is still on the Lakers. If the Lakers strikeout in free agency they keep Randle. I see nothing wrong here.

>D'Lo

Has degenerative knees, a degenerate attitude and hates playing defense. I love the guy for his scoring. I will miss him, but he was a locker room cancer. Since the Lakers traded D'Lo they are now a top 5 defense in the league. We also got Kuzma which is cool by me. D'Lo situation sucks but Lakers have plenty of moves they can make both this season and the offseason to improve their team. They'll have the most cap space in the league with 4 players under rookie contracts and one player(Clarkson) under a great contract. I would have been with you if they still had Mozgov killing their cap, but they fixed their issue while winning games and improving the defense. Defense wins championships and these guys are playing stellar defense.

seeing this makes me realize i'm old. like im 21 and still in school and seeing 19 20 year old nba players makes me feel like im going nowhere

>Jayson Tatum keeps having to make clutch plays at the end of games to win games for the Celtics
>Lakers literally win games when Lonzo misses the last quarter and a half benchwarming

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Lakers literally win games

Hey, they won the damn game, didn't they?

>only 21
fuck off underage loser

>Defense wins championships and these guys are playing stellar defense

I'd take Ben Simmons over everyone the Lakers have drafted the last 5 years combined.

>Lakers strikeout in free agency they keep Randle

not after pissing him off by benching his ass

dlo has brandon roy knees, lakers were smart to cash in even if they strike out on FAs, no one was taking that mozgov deal but the fucking retarded Nets

What is RFA

Randle has no choice.

JUST

THE

L O G O

its d2 time lets go

This tbqh. Dumping Mozgov with Dlo for Kuzma and Lopez and a salary cut? PLEASE. Magic schooled the Nets, not that it takes a genius apparently.

I'd take Ben Simmons over everyone the Celtics drafted in the last 5 years combined too. The guy is going to be ELITE.

If Clarkson isn't starting next game Luke Walton is confirmed to be a BBB cuck and a shit coach.

It's Hinkie vs Clips in the LD right now.

76ers look like they might win lmao

>cavs barely won a game against the knicks with porzingis playing like shit

is this the year lebron doesnt go to the finals?

>Trump personally asked Xi Jinping to help resolve case of UCLA basketball players arrested in China
those other players are lucky liangelo was involved or no one would give a fuck. Lavar's big mouth is gonna save them with the help of trump, who would've thought

Celtics drafted better than the Lakers have too, thanks for reminding me.

>Marcus Shart

No one is clean

What happened in Knicks v Cavs?

DLO not being here is his own undoing. Lakers gave him the keys to the team and he fucked up. that's it and that's all. i really loved the kid but he was more trouble than he was worth for a storied franchise like the Lakers to figure out for him.

move on people i did. lonzo is the future get over it. i'm sure you have better things to do than shit on a 20 year old in a lakers win. right user? right? user?

True, Randle is a better than Shart but Tatum and Brown are miles better than Ingram and Ball.

They flipped the switch

nigga shut up no one cares about the lakers

They should've drafted Okafor like they were supposed to.

The jury is still out on that, especially with Kuzma on his cheap ass contract and the Celtics possibly giving Marcus Shart the max.

Lowry got his bag of money and just said fuck it

Did the Cavs ball out or did the Knicks choke it?

lebron is going to the finals, only team in the east that knows how to play in the playoffs is boston and they are missing their white guy

They flipped the switch

> and the Celtics possibly giving Marcus Shart the max.
One of the dumbest statements I've ever read. They even turned down his contract extension asks prior to this season.

Danny Ainge is gonna let Smart go, I'm 99% sure. He's a Jew when it comes to contracts and he knows Kyrie is going to get a max deal next summer. Plus Brown and Tatum's renewals affect that too.

Also Kuzma is like 22 and still worse than Tatum who is 19.

OH HO HO NO NO NO

>nobody cares about the Lakers
>trolls bring them up every second they can get even when they play the Suns

hmmmmmm

both

korver hit like 5 straight three pointers and the knicks couldnt score in the 4th quarter

>The jury is still out on that

There us 0 way Marcus is getting more.then 8 mil a year from danny

Also missing their MVP (IT) and their DPOY (Bradley)

>lakers fans about D'Lo: His time was up (2 years) he wasnt getting it done for us and we needed to move on
>lakers fans about Ingram: Hes still developing (2 years) just give him time, we understand hes shit but j-just wait!

Lakers are objectively better at getting talent from end of the round picks

Clarkson, Kuz, Zubac, LNJ

HOLY SHIT DID ANYONE SEE THE SIMMONS DUNK

>Lakers fags right now

>Simmons styling all over the Clippers without a jumpshot

Ainge better be on the phone, seeing if there is anyone dumb enough to trade for him. He also has that $8 million injury exception until the trade deadline.

see
:^)

>Does a shitty thing with some headcase who was eventually going to fuck up his own engagement anyway
>Has to deal with Kobe "I'll just retire quietly, because all that pageantry isn't for me- OH WAIT IM RETIRING GUYS, SO I DEMAND MINUTES" Bryant
>the next year, team still isn't built around him because Lakers want George and want to tank for Lonzo

yeah he sure as shit got a chance.

D U N K L O R D

>Lonzo Ball on not playing the fourth quarter: "It hurts because I'm supposed to be the main man here. I think we could have won by more if I played. But Clarkson did alright I guess"

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

>/nba/ hating on /lonzo/ when fultz exists

MY
FUCKING
SIDES
ARE
MASHED
POTATOES

im so hard right now

fultz was injured
lonzo is just shit

oh sweetie snookums baby boy, its too bad your itty bitty fan favorite never made it big time in la la land but that's ok he can play in brooklyn is that right my big strong man? who's a good boy? who's a good boy?

>injured philly rookie

just wait 2 years

Honestly do Lakers fans think Lonzo is good? His true shot percentage is historically awful

Again, why did he suddenly decide to change his shot?

and, is Danny Ainge nostradamus?

>Does a shitty thing
exactly were is stopped reading

hold this L

what am i looking at? d'lo got injured.. how does that change anything i said?

LMAO the fuck why is this so funny
this dlo nuthugger is so mad right now
all I see 24/7 is
god dream god dream god dream
light beam light light beam
green team green team green team

he's in pain. do you even read? other than box scores?

Lonzo isn't injured and still plays worse than Fultz

consider medicating yourself

Because he is hurt. That was a dumb question.

bruh we know that's all you see 24/7 because you're literally here 24/7 hahaha

>celtics fags and lakers fags teaming up on nets fags

what the fuck is going on

do you gotta be here 24/7 to know this?

based god dream bro, we're gonna meet in the finals one day but today will you lend the lakers lads your strength against the barrys?

You see this Celtie user? This Canadian who watches anime is here literally 24/7 lmaoooo

i'm sorry, but there is nobody more delusional than Sixers fans. Their entire franchise's hopes are pinned on Simmons and Embiid.

>They traded away Noel for nothing
>They drafted Okafor for no reason
>Fultz has lost his mind
>And they gave a max contract to guy on a minutes restriction.....

You better hope Simmons develops a J or your Hinkie process shit will go down the drain like the giant fat turd it always was.

The celtics fag that spams here isn't even a real celticsfag. Dude is just annoying as shit. What real fucking Celtics fan would ever want to see LA get anything but shit on. Shit, Celtics fans don't like anything because we live in boston and naturally hate everyone else.

are all 76er players busts?

>2nd year rookies
lmaooooooooo

This is only a one time deal but tonight, you have the full support of the Boston Celtics basketball club behind you

Larry has literally lost his mind, he's now pretending to be a Celtic fan and is now replying to his Laker fan persona.

>Their entire franchise's hopes are pinned on Simmons and Embiid.
I'd take that over Lonzo and Ingram any fucking day

No, you and your lacucks are 100x more delusional, sweetie

hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why is he so handsome bros? if i had a twink it would be brad stevens

is the le dangelo nut hugger guy? oh please stop trying to false flag its very very pathetic lmaoooo

And they say Lakers fans are delusional...

It's the weirdest shit I've ever seen.

>Fultz has lost his mind