>tell him to pull up his own damn images

kek

jamie pull up eternity for me

>heavy breathing
>pull mike closer
>says something retarded
>talks about weedude for next 45 mins

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but as an in-joke between otherwise-heterosexual friends, not like some faggy Castro Street queer that might actually enjoy it*

Ironic blowjobs are the best blowjobs.

I wonder if Joe and Brandon have actually fug'd
As a joke OBVIOUSLY a 100% FOR SURE straight both of them

Fuck I meant Brendan

I think you'd be surprised

Le science nigger was the worst guest he's had.

I wonder if Joey Diaz thinks Rogan is a bit faggy since he always says you can tell these things.

The idea that some infinities are larger than others makes no sense. The concept of an infinity is literally defined by being neverending, which means that there is no variation in size.

The fact that you get farther in numeric values per number counted when you only include whole numbers and not fractions is completely irrelevant when both infinities have the same size of being never ending.

>mike

Do you guys think maybe Joe has increased the amount of pure testosterone he's injecting into his body recently?

He has been really aggressive and emotionally unstable.

Did this actually happen?

yeah but he was joking. It's funny how much of a pussy joe turns into when he actually respects his guest.

You have an infinite amount of apples, Joe standing next to you always has twice as many apples as you do. Do you and Joe have the same number of apples?

The more interesting shit was when he was talking about how kinetic energy in regards to asteroids and comets and shit works.

It's not about just increasing forever, it's how much faster you are getting there.

Pls read your post and take a minute to think about it then delete it and leave

I feel like not being dick is the very point of showing respect.

he's right though.

Yes, also if I have a potato of carrots, but Joe always has double carrots, how many potatoes of carrots does Joe have?
Infinite is not a fucking number

we make fun of flotation tanks but has anyone here ever tried it?

Alright, so what if you an infinite number of items. How many different ways can you order those items?

It's a guest flatters and compliments Joe Rogan excessively on how great he and his podcast is episode.

Is this a normal American thing to do?

>Sup Forums brainwash victim's programming short-circuiting when seeing a black man a hundred times as smart as he'll ever be

I kept nodding off and then waking up with a start kek, couldnt get very relaxed, or maybe too relaxed

he's still right though. You can be autistic about it all you want.

>when a debate lasts longer than 5 minutes neither party is right -black science man

really boils my amygdala

Infinite different ways.

What are you even asking? That's like asking what's infine^2 when I just pointed out that it's not a number
It's a concept, synonymous with limitless or unending, the antonym of finite as is something that can be quantified

no

I wonder if there are spots you can go rent time in them?

I read it would be a hygiene problem where they would have to change the water but you have to add 800lbs of salt each time

It is a number though.

No samefag you're wrong and retarded

Nah dude, he's actually wrong though
Just saying...

BRO JOB! CHOO CHOO!

No, you're actually wrong there

Believe me when I tell you, and I would never lie believe me, my IQ is 160 and I know for a fact that it is actually a number.

No that's objectively wrong, sorry
I believe your iq is 160 but maybe you just didn't listen in school?

Let me tell you, you are the one that is objectively wrong

Exactky.

> see crowder ep.

>le Zeno face

That's incorrect, my apology
I'm so sorry

sounds like you're autistically arguing semantics.

I am right

It's not semantics, he is wrong

I don't think you know what that word means

So very sorry, but no I regret to inform you that you're mistaken
Please, I'm sorry
So sorry

Think of this there are an infinite number of denominations between 0-1 like (.11; .23;.2345473...) but u can never get 2.0 even tho there are infinite possibilities

You should be sorry about how mistaken you are

the three of you are right AND wrong, faggots

math.stackexchange.com/questions/36289/is-infinity-a-number

No, I am right. It is a number, full stop.

Your hypothesis is regrettably false, I'm truly so very very sorry

This

>it's an 'user shows there's a bijection between the naturals and the reals' post

get a load of this faggot

Let me see your proof buddy

user please just stop

now I don't know if you were being ironic or retarded

A proof shouldn't be necessary, if your IQ was in the triple digits you would easily understand that it is a number.

If it's so simple Im sure you can explain it in a couple sentences, right?

If you don't understand it intuitively, then there's really no point in me trying to explain it. Could you imagine trying to teach a monkey the joys of fine literature and classical music?

He gets a lot of shit for trolling, but he basically provided an example of a limit long before Newton codified it.

>that part where he asks crowder if he is gay
>even though crowder mentioned he was married several times

Will you two just fuck already?

Sure, almost as pointless as arguing about it with those same monk- oh wait

I guess I could demonstrate by fucking him infinite times in the ass and have him count.

So now you finally see this from my perspective.

Yes, very sad
Imagine being a 160 ip "genius" and having no better outlet for your gift than having a literally pointless arguments with people who're simply incapable of even understanding what you're arguing about
It's like you walked into a zoo and started screaming at the animals in the cages
Really makes me think

They probably have them in major cities
I think the water would be too salty for anything to live in. They also probably don't let you go in with open cuts or sores or anything like that

I was hooked on this part

Right from the start Joe goes on about martial arts and weightlifting diets Kek Jamie pull up that video of the asteroid killing all the dinosaurs Jesus that trex actually has feathers imagine if it was just a big chicken

Yes, it is quite lonely at times, but I've learned to live with it. It's a blessing and a curse to know that I will most likely never meet someone that I could have a fair discussion with, where we're both at the same level of intelligence.

Yes

But just think that you've done nothing with your genius except literally smell your own farts and sit there reassuring yourself of your superior intellect by having pointless arguments
You could have achieved great things but you just did nothing
I guess it's just not enough to be only smart, there have been plenty of dumb people who've done things with their short time on this planet that you can just never even hope to do because you're basically good for nothing despite being born with a gargantuan, massive IQ
Like you won the lottery and then squandered it all

i'd love to try her flotation tanks

... Chip? Chip my boy? Is... is that you?

Everything I could accomplish would be wasted on this planet. It would be like giving a diamond ring to someone that would never understand it's value.

>it's a stoner thread.

is it ∞!
?

I have Claustrophobia

Fuck that shit

Fuck off. Will Hurt taught me I would turn into a lava person.

>There should be a class that teaches all about cognitive biases and how to tell if an argument is true or false

There is, it's called philosophy

the universe was created not self made tho

>there's no such thing as a closeted self-hating homosexual

you can't prove or say that with any certainty

> matter is contingent
> somehow the cosmos can be self made

miracle are real

INFINITY SORTS IT OUT

nice proof

Consider you have an infinite amount of apples, and an infinite amount of oranges. The science nig proposes that the 2 put together is larger than 1 on its own, but that is retarded because there is no space the apples or oranges wouldn't be able to fill on its own.

Infinite implies a rate of change though, increasing without bound, etc.

Inf and inf * 2 can grow at different rates, even if both increase without bound.

>this is what Chip stopped making videos for

no change, if you have an infinite amount of numbers, you have an unlimited amount, endless, that is literally the definition.

immeasurably great:
an infinite capacity for forgiveness.
indefinitely or exceedingly great:
infinite sums of money.
unlimited or unmeasurable in extent of space, duration of time, etc.:
the infinite nature of outer space.
unbounded or unlimited; boundless; endless:
God's infinite mercy.

If you want to add to this amount you break the definition of the amount, then it wasn't infinite to start with.

Good joke

>All conflicts are due to differing interests
Truly, the most brilliant philosopher of our times. Simply amazing.

>philosophy
Here's his idea of it along with other ""intellectuals"" of today vs actual geniuses.

>dense