Reservoir Dogs Plothole

Why would they get such a fresh faced looking guy for an important gig like this?

Who vouched for him in the criminal underworld?

I'm starting to like this movie less and less

Also why wasn't it structured like Rashomon if Tarantino is already ripping off asian cinema?

Didnt you do a similar thread a couple weeks ago? He looks like a criminal, many of whom have been fresh or baby faced. If he's around 32 years old, that gives him 15 or so years of nefarious hijinks, which is respectable.

>criminal underworld

It was a gang of random independent theives.
Also, they explain the informer who vouches for him.

tl;dr Im going to an hero now for falling for ur b8

did mr. blonde really get brain damage from all that nigger sperm getting pumped up his ass?

No way he could have graduated criminal trade school by that age.

breaking news: most criminals are dumb

He was in his mid 30's there for fuck sake.

I was more of a criminal than him in my early teens.

>Billy the Kid
>Baby Face Nelson
>Pretty Boy Floyd

RIP in piece

>Who vouched for him in the criminal underworld?
I could swear there is a throwaway line about this, Orange says the guy really sold the recommendation and that they guy is alright and the black guy tells him that the guy is not alright and is a scumbag selling out his friends

reddit

Didn't Mr. White vouch for him?

Long Shore Mike said he robbed a card game with him.

fucking retarded is what it is
>hurr i will believe this dude i know for 5 minutes over these dudes ive known for decades

>he doesn't know about summer school and advanced internships

The beat cop who they kidnapped knew him by name.

Surely if you're going to go deep undercover, you'd do it in a different fucking city to the one you worked in?

Meh

>Why would they get such a fresh faced looking guy for an important gig like this?

No wife and kids.

>Who vouched for him in the criminal underworld?

Probs some low level bookies and shit, then they met with him and he told the story

Plus with a younger dude, you have the chance of causing on the other dudes to take him in as a son as Mr.White did.

> being undecover in a city you arent intimately familar with
also
> us
> different police forces co-operating

Same thing in the departed.

Only by the pure chance that they had been introduced briefly once in the past, not like they were working in the same office

Long Beach mike is a scumbag who sold out his amigos.

bump wtf

why am i mr. pink?

>Why would they get such a fresh faced looking guy for an important gig like this?

Uh, so criminals won't recognize him.