So what's going to happen in John Wick Chapter 3?

So what's going to happen in John Wick Chapter 3?
>house
Gone
>1st dog
Gone
>Phone with video of wife
Gone
>Car
Gone
All he's left with is his new dog. What's left for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death

slow transition into frank castle

This desu.
The film was just be about him going down kicking.

Not without dragging a whole bunch of people down with him.

Coronation

youtube.com/watch?v=iPdqmM_ev5A

He can get a new house and car. Then someone shoots his new dog.

Nah man.
>only video of his wife taken away from him
He's angry. And he's out for blood.

He is going to die. Him getting out after all this shit would be retarded

Yea I trust the director to give him a sensible ending. However, I do want him to deal a heavy blow to the crime establishment before he dies.

I thought it was funny how they payed one gold coin for two drinks.

Like that chest full of coins in Wick's basement is worth about 200 glasses of bourbon. Bourbon is pleb's whiskey anyway.

Literally just killed two high table members. The only thing to do is kill them all which is a bit much for one movie.

Director said he liked Man from Nowhere and that John doing something unrelated but ties overall to the universe would be cool. Also for sure getting a year or two timeskip

So he's going to get a qt loli for part 3?

The impossible task 2.0: electirc Bugaloo

He paid a coin for state of the art weapons. Not sure why he didn't opt for a magazine operated shotgun, the remington was giving him problems. Although gunplay was good, if you actually counted the number of bullets shot, you'll find that they actually tally. I counted the AR-15 it had amounted to 30 bullets per mag.

He'll kill everyone, EVERYONE

Nothing. Just like the real Keanu.

>Not sure why he didn't opt for a magazine operated shotgun, the remington was giving him problems.
>Remington

That shotgun was a Benelli and he had zero issues with it other than guys interrupting his reloading which is what the sidearm was for.

>"I'll kill them. I'll kill them all!"
best or worst line in cinema history?

The handgun was supposed to be his backup. The whole point of the backup is as it said, a backup, where the best scenario is where he wouldn't even need to resort to it. Surely you won't go as far as arguing with me that the reload times on the benelli isn't posing a problem for him.

Best if said by Keanu. Worst if said by anyone else

>Surely you won't go as far as arguing with me that the reload times on the benelli isn't posing a problem for him.

I thought it was a Remington? :^)

Timeskip for the movie or the ending? Would be weird if it were for the movie in general, with the whole 'contract going live in 1 hour'

Third chapter, there is no way to progress the movie well if it continues immediately after just like the second chapter.

Timeskip, he basically hides like a bum somewhere and does shit.

not backing up phone to the cloud. That's what you get John Wick.

There were so many lines in this movie that would have been awful coming from anyone else. Keanu's rugged face combined with the character of John Wick put a lot of them in the good graces of lines like "The price of freedom has always been high. If I'm the only one willing to pay it, then so be it, but I'm willing to be I'm not" and "Does he look like a bitch?".

are you that tranny that cut off their dick and calls them self a viginaman?

dude random lmao

Don't feel bad getting your asshole turned inside out, chum.

>I can name guns better so that means I'm better at logic than you

Honestly, I'd love for the third movie to have Wick seem really powerless. I mean, he can't get any continental assosiated help now, so he's stuck with his armoured suit, dog, and no guns
Just a movie of Keanu try and failing to not get fucked more and more with every fight, ending up with him dying
I'll be pissed if his killer doesn't take his dog with him, though, it would be nice for wick to pass on both his legacy and animal to whoever beats him