Why did you learn English?

Why did you learn English?

Would have been kind of difficult growing up without it.

they teach it at school
t. the entire world

/thread

Because British accent makes your moms pussy wet.

for videogames

had to or else I wouldn't understand edd ed & eddy

I just naturally learnd(t?) it while watching Cartoon Network and playing Runescape.

*blocks his path*

Ah you think English is your ally? You merely adopted the language. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see French until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but gibberish.

school, vidya and internet

Runescape

Because English is fucking important here

I'm not aware of how I learned English to be completely honest, I guess it was a mix of video games , cartoons and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Not entirely sure though.

If I pull that hat off, will you die?

It's the lingua franca

videogames/internet in general. but i consider the English lenguage a shitty lenguage. Russian and German are the best

Learnt in that case.

You use "learned" (learn-ed - two syllables) for someone who is wise.

>you are learned if you have learnt how to use these words

idk there were english classes in school.

At school but everyone else turned out pretty badly. I have to take extra class with vidya or I wouldn't even be able to shitpost here. I envy the anglos. They can start shitposting here at the age of 6 if they wished so.

howling

The turning point was digimon world 4.The game had 5 languages,english,spanish,german,french,italian.
Used to play in spanish but I only understood some stuff,then I shifted to english and forced myself to understand it and by the time I completed the game I already knew how to write and read in englisb

To have sex with american girls

learnt = simple past tense
learned = past participle

>They can start shitposting here at the age of 6 if they wished so.
well take a wild guess of the reason Sup Forums and Sup Forums are so garbage

>pretending to be Japanese
Mate, stop.

You can use either learnt or learned. It's a Brit/AmE difference.

It would be extremely disloyal

There was this subscription-based bestiality website it had several genres and professionally edited footage so I binge-watched this hillbilly farmer and inadvertently learned it most of my vocabulary consist of "take this you dirty heifer" and "damn those are some sweet utters you got there" but you know it's all good

I was going to immigrate to US once I grow up

There is no why.

why didnt you

I've become disappointed with current USA.
I had romanticized vision of it as a country where real men and beautiful girls live, tehy pursue american dream and glad to accept anyone who wants to have a better life.
But by looking at current I feel disgust.
Tons of mentally ill people dictate their opinions to majority, claiming that they are right and ruining lives of people who disagree with them. And politicians just use both sides to make fire bigger and gain more support from any of those groups.
This way US is no better than Russia with its illusion of choice.
I am still going to immigrate though.
First I will go to Germany to get degree in some of their Unis and then I will probably go somewhere else.

> I envy the anglos
>They can start shitposting here at the age of 6 if they wished so.
I thought i was the only one.

Mummy and Daddy spoke it to me :3

Had to study it in school and most of the things on the internet are in english anyways

My parents

watch the danish dub

At the age of 4 my mum signed me up for English courses.
After that there were english lessons at school and then I started watching AVGN and Ashens.

To infiltrate and destroy the Anglos from within their inner circle.

This

Because my parents speak English and I live in an English speaking country.

Easiest language to get brainlets to understand you in since it's their native language

Why not? Plus it's pretty easy to learn and it opens a vast array of entertainment.

Because I have autism

People have memed me since early age that if I didn't know it I would not be successful

Dunno I learned it from TV, movies and games. Didn't really set out with a goal of learning english, it just happened. Tbh I don't really like knowing it, anglos are so fucking smug that I have started to despise them and I feel cucked to be able to understand their language.

I didn't.
my english is pretty poor. it's only okay for chating on discord servers and watching american flicks without subs.

I just grew up watching american tv (PBS, saturday morning cartoon, fox kids cartoons) plus american family and music in english. Also, was taught in school. So, early exposure facilitated learning.
Boring, right?

Mexican posting from the US, by the way.
Wasnt born here.

>I just grew up watching american tv
Actually this.

USA is so big that you'll have a completely different experience depending on where you move

If you want the best shot to live the life you described and you're not just a slacker, I recommend the South

And because us destroy and replays our culture in 90s. Thanks murica you made me a little smarter.

to read gay fanfictions by 13 year old girls.

Vidya

Because the only other semi-viable language is Spanish and I don't like Spanish that much

Because I was born in the USA and expected to communicate with other people though language.

what the HECK iraq