Why there are not so many Dutchlandboos?

Why there are not so many Dutchlandboos?

I'm not one of them, but I respect this country, it's not so big, but it's so fucking advanced. Also Dutch sounds cool.

The only one their minus is the """"tolerance"""". You have to become more right and less angloboo and this country will be awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aJPWgaTcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1jSoVAFY-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the entire Trump family such Russiaboos? Why are both of Donald's favorite wives from Eastern Europe, but he himself doesn't speak European langauges? Why does the family do nothing culturally Eastern European or Russian?

>Dutch sounds cool
uhhhh...

We're not the most conservative country on this planet, but our tolerance is mainly a meme

dutch people are examplary

People often misunderstand 'dutch tolerance'

It's more like we don't care what you do or are as long as you're not bothering us.
Rather than the more active form where you would want everyone to feel included like you see in american neoliberalism.

Thanks Ivan. In my experience the only people who are somewhat intrigued by us are the germans. I think most people who are on the verge of becoming netherboos back out when they find out all the good things they heard about us were vastly overrated.

>Czech and Slovene
>Russiaboo
Pick one and only one you utter dum-dum

dunno m8 :DDDD

>english isn't a European language

My understanding and experience is that the Dutch are very boring and law abiding people and this is why shit is legal there. It's like alcohol is sold free in moderately drinking South Europe but restricted for Indians, Alaskan natives and Finns.

Dutch colonialism was the most benevolent. Natives on Java lived like in paradise during Dutch while British in India and Malaya fucked them heavily

Now somehow malaysia is god tier and indomieland is shit

>t. Peter the Great

>Natives on Java lived like in paradise during Dutch
not really, we must through hard slavery like forced labour until 1900
even, when they are recognzing our independence, they never want to cooperate or help financing us like japan until 1990
while the brit, with their commonwealth system help malaysia by financing their industries

>slavery
Dutch slavery was in the west, not in the east. In the Dutch Indies local royals still had a lot of power (and yes, some of them treated people like shit), but there weren't any slaves under Dutch government.
All people who were working for the Dutch got paid, like in modern life.

>when they are recognzing our independence, they never want to cooperate or help financing us like japan until 1990
while the brit, with their commonwealth system help malaysia by financing their industries
true, but decolonisation in the British Empire happened while the UK was still in charge of everything, whereas the Dutch were forced to leave the Indies alone. Suriname got a lot of financing for example, because decolonisation happened in aacordance with the Dutch government. The Indonesian government (like Suharto, Sukarno) weren't seen as the actual government here, so they didn't get any money.

ohohoho
looks like someone forgot anyer panarukan, karawang, forced planting, rodi, and VOC
yes it's not slavery, but a forced labour as i said
same like stalin said "it's not a slavery, it's gulag"

The Netherlands is an odd country, in fact I'd go as far as to say it is a country that perturbs me deeply. I do not hate the Netherlands, I actually love it (though against my better judgement).

The problem with the Netherlands however, is that it is a harmonious place, but to an excessive extent; it is a place where life is ritualistic and clinical, a sterile country without any scenery, instead a featureless flat expanse where any semblance of originality or character is destroyed through universal adoption and duplication as part of the pervasive norm and uniformity.

This is not a spatial observation of the monotony of this land, but also of the people, a measured and homogeneous group. Amongst the Dutch all deviations from the norm are measured, yes you can have a silly haircut, provided there is ample other people with it, yes you can like a certain type of un-mainstream music provided there is a general counterculture trend that goes along with it. It is a clear culture, mundane yet not moribund, a malaise of monotony.

Even their most heated and contentious issue is a contrived and pointless affair, a yearly debate where the exact same arguments are dished out even more enthusiastically as the last. In fact, I feel as though Zwarte Piet only exists for the sake of having something to argue about, in a land where everyone agrees with one another.

The thing that disturbs me most about this 'country' (if such a thing exists in the way that we've previously conceived it) is that this is recognised, the maladious and boring place is in fact celebrated on those virtues. It is this repetition that the word 'gezellig' captures.

I say this full of admiration for the Dutch, they are a successful land, however their success is rather bittersweet, in exchange for success they've sold any flavour and love from their land, they are truly automatons going through life in a barren and bland setting.

I pity the Netherlands.

VOC hadn't any slaves, only the WIC. But those were in Suriname and the Antilles.
Of course the Dutch Indies weren't a paradise, but the Netherlands wasn't neither. Batavia was more industrialised and advanced than most Dutch cities and the Dutch Indies weren't a colony anymore since the early 20th-century, but an equal part of the kingdom.

gm.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aJPWgaTcM m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1jSoVAFY-g

The argument of zwarte piet has only gotten attention in recent years and it's changing quickly now, the blackies started protesting zwarte piet in the 60s. You don't understand what gezellig means. I agree people want everyone to be the same or be able to put them in a box.

NAP Liteā„¢

Dat is een kopiepasta kerel