Happening

Do not fucking think I'm going to let you shills slide this fuck off back to ADL

Bump

Self-bumping doesn't work, remember?

tl;dr
Short summary anyone?

bump

The FBI just posted on Sup Forums and dropped a serious dirt bomb about hillary.

Not ten minutes later hillarys senior campaign spokseperson was on CNN with fucking head of the ADL proclaiming a censorship jihad against Sup Forums.

And then a massive slide raid on Sup Forums and 4+Sup Forums started not long after

Shit is hitting the fan folks the cat is out of the bag and the bitch is trying damage control we are being raided by ADL personnel.

um m8 do you not realize this is what the /cfg/ threads are for?

Shut it down! The Normies know.

saving all pics ASAP

But was it just bullshit roleplay in the end ?

I remember one guy asking about specific data compression software but nothing else was brought to actually prove he wasn't just shitposting

>Sup Forums starts digging into clinton foundation
>cnn starts reporting on Sup Forums to discredit.

We have poked the hornets nest this time

bump
keep it up

holy fuck

KEK IS GETTIN PISSED

>a fucking leaf

canada bump

>89692▶
>Do not fucking think I'm going to let you shills slide this fuck off back to ADL

bumping from canada.

>Hurr durr da Holacaust has no proof
>OMG DA FBI TALKED TO US

Retarded, gullible niggers, the lot of you.

A wild shill appears

>CNN talking about Sup Forums

They're getting desperate if they're actually acknowledging this shitpile site

I was helping the investigation.
When I went to bed 8 hours ago there were Clinton Foundation threads filling up every half an hour. There were ties being made to Clinton and Edstein, sex trafficking, money laundering, Saudi Kings and Princes, Soros. A lot of evidence was turning up and we were trying to piece the puzzle together with infographs and diagrams.

Now I don't see a single thread about it. What happened?

No, a wild guy who realizes that any fat autist/aussie could conjure up a shitpost like that and with all of the predicted happenings that don't come to fruition, it makes me skeptical if some nigger can't even provide a modicum of evidence, especially with such a hefty claim like that.

>spend some time on Sup Forums roleplaying as an FBI agent
>every right-wing retard on here believes me

I think I took this too far...

Come on pol these guys are right. Its so fucking cringy any of you believe this

Fuck off, shills

Anyone have thread 3 from last night capped?

>dont belive your fbi pol fan fic so shills
Someone has aspergers

Nigger please. It was semi-believable in the beginning but once it got to the end and threw in random GTKRWN shit it became painfully obvious that it was somebody from Sup Forums.

pol has a lot of aspies

Let the information speak for itself.

lol fake and gay amirire?

Reading the desperation of those wanting to say it's not true is pretty funny.

Wasn't most of this shit obvious from already released info?

George Soros international money and heavy dollars to globalists.

FBI reading Clinton Cash as part of the investigation itself indicates a wider scope than just emails.

The idea of others implicate just points to the same Ivy League skull and bones shit that is so accepted as true that there are bio flicks about people that were participants. Imagine if the connections of favors between these people were revealed?

War worthy stuff? Perhaps, if Clinton can sell uranium to Putin and she reportedly wants to start a war with him it's about some sort of black mail attemp. Chimera went awfully quietly to Russia without any us intervention. Perhaps a deal made. Especially considering OPEC immediate assistance to Ukraine following.

Even Trump has already admitted to the accusation within this. He gave money to everyone. He says "I m in business it's what you do" trump already normalizing his "contributions" which judging by Clinton's extortion sounding emails to Walmart and such that she made it her business to reach to those with money.

Hell even Elon Musk has contributed directly to Hillary the past few years while he's nabbed government contracts for Space X.

The ideas behind the post are real even if the person who compiled it is FBI or not.

I think the FBIanon was likely an insider, but not from the FBI. He actually did not claim affiliation to any organization, if you look closely. But I do believe there is a point to what he said about gaining ground on the Foundation. no one has bothered to look at ti at all.

This. The FBI doesn't do fucking wargames or international political analysis. If he was legit, he's something else.

Investigating the foundation is probably the more interesting bit, because the emails would likely reveal more than the government is willing to deal with, while showing influence trading and destruction of government documents needs only the fact it was a server of the foundation and the money inflows to be proven.

If anything is going to get her, it's gonna come through the foundation, which people can murk, and not the emails, which they cannot.

Which is even more terrifying, because what does he know?

I have friends in intel who said some of the stuff is very legit, and other stuff which seems like made up bs. It is a beautiful pyschology experiment though. He has all of Sup Forums digging into the Foundation while Trump is alerting the MSM to the board. Was getting caught part of his plan?

Was it the God Emperor himself?

I think this was the goal the whole time.

>Holocaust fake
>Grand Zionist conspiracy
>Mossad did 9/11.
>Too stupid to figure out that Trump was on same plane as Bill getting blown by a 6 y/o.

Bruh, it's a trump shill. kys.

Well, either he's a troll, he's throwing in red herrings to cover his tracks, or he's seen things your friends haven't yet.

Even if he is a troll, he's got the right idea--strike the earth, dig deep, grab the sickness and drag it kicking and screaming out into the light so Russians can throw sinks at it.

He's probably not legit. But I want to believe. I just hope that the FBI and CIA and whoever else are on the side of liberty and justice.

Testing something

bump

bump

You are so triggered. Your autism is my entertainment.

red zulu zulu 009 - 6

dicks and dongs in the alley

He is allowing a few thousand people on Sup Forums with high IQ's and little else to do with their lives dig up dirt on the Foundation, which the MSM desperately wants to hide.

It is no coincidence Trump released a Sup Forums related meme the day after the threads.

>Calls people triggered and "PC" when actually lacking a real argument.

Fucking kys.

So... wasn't Trump getting blown by kids too? He was good friends with Epstein. Your OompaLoompa is just as corrupt as Shillary.

>MFW Sup Forums is the modern equivalent to the cafes and dives all the NEET Marxists hung around in while they refined Communism.

I don't know if this is a good feel or not.

Also, >Sup Forums is filled with autistic geniuses..

Trump had to be affiliated with Epstein, as he was at the heart of many political organizations. Just as T had to be affiliated with HRC.

Trump prefers full-bodied women.

It is the only place where the truth can out.

This is correct.

"Autistic" is a euphemism for special agents

Bumping for truth. This whole thing in general was not unexpected, but still rather disturbing, especially the speed of HRC's response. I am of the opinion that even though we may be, and from what I have seen, probably are right, it does not really matter as most people will never even hear about any of this, and even if they did all it would take is one of their friends or mainstream media calling us stupid nazis for them to forget about it. I think we will continue along the path we have been treading.

This thread will reach the bump limit.

Bump.

except back then government could only dream of the level of social control they have now

There is no reason an analyst would have special insight into half the shit he talked about.

His whole point was "keep digging" which means nothing to the public because we can't subpoena files or perform raids on companies. We can't interview employees or dig through phone, email, financial records.

No way does he have some FBI insight into the holohoax. No way is Soros the kingpin. No way would Hillary sell top secret data when she's poised to follow her husband into office.

You don't need to sell secrets if you're the ex first family. You can practically print your own cash if you're a Clinton.

Bump.

bump

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Although I'll add that other aspects of his posts seemed plausible. He even said he'd pepper it with bs to aid with plausible deniability.

With as much attention as it's getting, there's no way that his false leads can save him.

Yeah he better have posted that from an onion network, and even if he did that it might not save him, dude's probably gonna die for telling us this

And here I am, just dropping in occasionally to see what's up.

Because there is no political correctness here.
Only rationality.

BTW, someone have the "no Sup Forums, you are the liberal" with the joker gif ?

TOR is fundamentally compromised. Always assume everything you send out is being cataloged if not sorted and inspected.

Mainly because of the anonymity, people can't build rapport just through social bullshit, information rules here

link to cnn interview?

I have no doubt you are correct, but is there any better alternative to onion networks? There are more than just TOR itself and with a computer properly running a removable disk version of TAILS, I think you can get pretty decent OPSEC, although I've been off of the avant-garde of that kind of stuff for a few years now

The only game in town that matters

TOR is a rather rare method of info sharing and known to be used primarily by those attempting to avoid contact with datasniffers, just toss everything in the public pile where they have to use badly-made pitchforks to parse and tag your keywords.

Hell, I've been actively trying to get scheduled for tea time for years.

also requesting that post with the joker gif

Why is FBI using us anyway? It's not like we're this powerful or influencial.We're not Reddit or Facebook. And I don't want to become like that: summer is already bad as it is, I don't want a 365 days summer.

bumping

kill the shill

Requesting link to CNN interview, I've heard this but I doubt it.

I've noticed this before but Sup Forums and in part Sup Forums seems like a political thermometer, it may or may not influence the masses but surely reflects the thinking of the masses.

Here was the ONLY place that predicted the brexit before it happened, the ONLY place that bet on trump before everyone else.

Believe me when I say that powerful people are starting or always were aware of this and either use this place as testing grounds or to check people opinions. Dumb high people like clintoris probably try and fail hard to change people here to reflect it on the masses.

You realize that as soon as you try to massage predictions out of this place, like any other demographic, the augury starts turning to shit, right?

*I* don't try to do anything, but Sup Forums has been repeatedly right, and there's NO way this isn't being used by smart people, FBI is surely looking at this place 24/7.

Bump

looking, Mister Hughes, yes, but I'm not talking about the effects of passive observation of the salon

>but Sup Forums has been repeatedly right,
excuse me user, but Sup Forums is always right

It's possible that they try to add high risky information that would be considered crazy and impossible in this place? Because here of course, autists will dig it, study it and filter it, then they will slowly and with a "normal" flavor pass that information to the people they know influencing the large public more than the media ever could. Do I need to remind you that even normies are skeptical of the media 60% don't trust it.

If you are a good looker you can actually see information being slowly poured here and the right threads to test the waters and see what's on the masses's mind.

About happenings? Yes? About EVERYTHING? No, unfortunately.

Eh, you still run the risk of being run through the shill-shredder or even worse, a legit leak being labeled fake and/or gay

>you still run the risk of being run through the shill-shredder
That's the point those people who come here to post the information are not trying to sell any fish, they are here to change the masses's understanding about a subject.

Say if anyone said that ayylmaos existed, no one would give a fuck, because our understanding about the subject has been slowly through the years being changed (deepened).

People here talk about Saudi Arabia's finger on 9/11 before anyone else did, and now even the official US organs recognized that.

It's different than from "hey guys look at this really cool product.". Think about it when someone post something that sounds insanely logical yet unthought of.

what, like the proposition that the american people can't risk rebellion because outside vectors would seek to influence the power vacuum, thereby implying that even if we can't return lost liberties, we are better off swallowing the pills BB hands out than ruining our families lives in an egotistical bid to claim nobility in some kind of conflict?

things of that nature?

you can never spread this far enough

bump to help fight off the shit head shills

>literally every 2nd answer is "yes they want to disarm you"
>HE IS RIGHT IT'S DA REAL FBI HE KNOWS IT
>works at the FBI
>knows whether britain leaves or stays in the EU
Another great "happening" thread. Your getting to /x/ level of roleplaying guys

>hillarys senior campaign spokseperson was on CNN with fucking head of the ADL

No fucking way

>like the proposition that the american people can't risk rebellion because outside vectors would seek to influence the power vacuum
Nope

The fact that the US is only great because it's a super milking cow, if civil war starts the milking cow would die, and it's the only reason why they, the ones in power, don't try certain things, they want the milking cow alive and healthy, it's on their best interest to change certain trends of the west. To know about the ones in power read propaganda by Edward Bernays you won't know their names but you'll know how and why they act.

It's only talked about now here, but in 2 or 3 months you'll see normies talking about it, you'll see other boards on Sup Forums talking about it. Sup Forums is where the most wild ideas appear before they are normalized to the other boards and then to the masses.

I've seen this happen so many times it's weird how no one seems to talk about it.

What you got it wrong is that it's not the BB, the BB is simply a cog in the machine.

The FBI for example doesn't work FOR the POTUS they works for the government. There's a subtle line of difference.

Bernays rhetoric and the fact that it's a tried and proven pogrom makes me seethe. But yes, I think most of are familiar with the idea that Sup Forums "makes the memes of tomorrow".

I'm sincerely kinda afraid, Sup Forums own creation is very shoddy and weird, first we had a non visual moot, then who then sold it to the public figure we know, then this person decreases his influence gradually and now we have a chink who studied on the west but pretends to not be able to talk english. It seems like this was designed as a testing ground from the beginning.

You can only study the human nature is you allow people's masks to fall, and only perceived anonymity allows that.

I'm also wondering who controls it all because it certainly aren't the jews, someone is clearly playing them and they are very bad at hiding their tracks.

what, the cfg threads are dead? I wanted to join this evening and start creating a database that I'd update on a regular basis

Sup Forums is the perfect entertainment. It doesn't need to be "controlled," we do a fine job of drugging ourselves with novelty.

I wouldn't be surprised, everything gets turned into some kooky social experiment these days, I feel like one of Calhoun's damn mice if I sit and stew too long. I still find it odd, that anonymity changes people's behavior all that much, my only hangups in social situations are just caused by brain damage.

He hinted at plausible deniability a few times, meaning he lumped some obvious bullshit in there, which was probably the reason for the aliums/911/mossad/holohoax stuff.

>that guy was totally not real, look at all this other zany stuff he said

Looks like his tactics worked to me.

Correction, someone is clearly playing jews because those are bad at hiding their tracks.

It's not about controlling, it's about studying, you have no idea the AMOUNT of lies that people tell on a day to day basis. The entire psychology field has to work with the primary idea that whatever a person tells the them, it's a lie or at least it's not the entire truth.

>turned
I think it's the primary idea of the site, I mean even the most smart people will still have difficulty solving the problems of society's evolution.

after hours of searching, i have found the image.

please donate trumpcoins
TXsYqKtUiPpCYpEuXdipX6YdoyAv66ctYi

The problem is easy. We're a K-selective species running a civilization based on r-selection principles. As long as that continues, shit will continue to break down and corruption can only ever increase. Collectivism will continue fail outside of those societies where it has been enforced, and I do mean enforced, for many centuries- and even they only contain the turmoil caused by impressing such a lifestyle upon people, and just barely at that. R-selection is and always will be a zero sum game run chiefly by scavengers and parasites- never fool yourself into thinking the predator runs the show.

This reminds me of something I said awhile ago about political correctness. It's always the same, it will always be the same, it just changes masks over the years.

It was politically correct to lynch niggers, force them to the back of the bus, and to drink from separate water fountains, to keep them as slaves.

The people who are politically correct today have the same mindset of the people who were politically correct back then. They're ignorant, vindictive, easily fooled and manipulated by demagogues, emotional and irrational, quick to anger and judgement. They're unthinking and uncaring, they don't look inward and evaluate themselves, they're constantly judging others based on a flawed metric constructed from a strange mixture of narcissism and self-loathing.

if thats how it is, if thats how everyone thought back then, then how do we know who is truly right?
when the liberals were questioning the "politically correct" back in 1960s are they similar to what we are doing now?