What am I in for? Is it okay capeshit?

What am I in for? Is it okay capeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasted potential.

Get ready to apologize

It's a litmus test for people who are familiar with philosophical themes and cinematography.

Either you get it or you don't. There is no in between.

its better than OK. its the best capeshit movie of them all.
not a single quip to be found. Marvel tards stay away.

Don't fall for this pretentious braindead emperor's new clothes meme, it's a poor movie.

i liked it

Turn off your brain and enjoy it without noticing the deus ex machinas and plot holes

I swear this could be called Hole Of Steel

ABSOLUTE FUCKEN KINO

Will they ever make a special addition with Cavill replaced by the son from breaking bad?

It's complete unadulterated boring bullshit that is only worth watching for the German waifu

Does Snyder have a fetish for frowning faces or what?

it's bad, both as a superman movie and as film, but it's got lots of big action, looks good and has a nice score so it's worth a watch at least, maybe you'll end up still liking it

(you)

Pleb filter. True patrician cape kino. Not many such cases.

All the good parts are on youtube, and the character development is shitty to mediocre just like BvS.

It's not intolerable, but it hard to not think that if Snyders film and this film had a baby it wouldn't be the best Superman movie of all time.

great villains

K I N O
I
N
O

That scene was pretty good

Singer I meant...Singer and Snyder Superman lovechild.

After you watch it, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

I promise, you won't regret it

It took the film from a 6/10 to a solid 9/10 for me

Plebeian hogwash praised by low cinema IQ drones from Sup Forums

It's a great movie

Just remember, if you ever think "That's not something Superman would do" then you're the problem, the movie is not the problem

Question to fellow capekinosseurs

Is Man of Steel or Batman v Superman better? I feel like BvS has highers highs and lower lows, but MoS is more consistently good.

I agree, fellow kino-master.

It's a good film, a great movie, and an awesome flick. Easily one of the best cape films, terrific action, evocative direction.

The best 1 hour and 25 minutes of your life.
And then a flat third act