Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/frank-cho-butts-boners/
comicsalliance.com/iron-fist-asian-american-or-white-savior/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aquafresh, just go to rehab.

Is that a black female cap?

Yes :)

>black female captain america

are there any white or male superheroes left? it seems like in their quest for diversity they went so far overboard that now everyone is a female minority

>FUCKING RACIST
CAPTION AMURICA WAS ALWAYS BLACK
YOUR MOM IS A GORIIIILAAAAAA
captain america was always always black
remember when obama said history is black?

Are these niggers fucking serious right now?

>literally just putting a trump caricature in MODOK's chair
>black female Captain America

How much lower can this clusterfuck sink?

why is hawk lad in a cap suit?

does anyone know what comic book sales are like these days relative to what they used to be?

because i find this to be a complete betrayal of their consumerbase and if nothing else completely uninteresting

>the lesson is that our entire history is being stolen from us by whoever is holding the monkey leashes.
first its fictional heroes, then biblical/religious figures
then its our actual history, of our people and our nation, replaced by baboons one our children are desensitized to this and dont think its wrong anymore

No. He was cool.

They're in the shitter so they're trying anyway they can to get people to buy them. It's not working. Finally comics can die but not until they've been dragged through shit.

silly user, this is psychological warfare
not desperate grabs for 'all the black money'
come on, do you think they are trying to sell niggers comics? they dont read

this is all for us, for our children. its programming.
i hope all you user's teach your kids this is brainwashing.

A
>Black
>Female
Captain America

Also

I'm pretty sure this is from the female Spiderman comic too.

>/viral/
/viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral//viral/

you see, when you post shit, with /viral/ in the link, thats when you know that country needs a nuke. a /viral/ nuke

At least Spidey and Deadpool are still trying to bring the bantz, at least a TINY bit....

Are you memeing me?

Couldn't they at least have tried to be subtle?

WE WUZ CAPTAIN AMERICA AND SHIT

pffft i predict a black deadpool by 2018.
probably played by will smiths kid so he can
go on to be the new man of steel before taking on the role of jesus in 2026 and eventually marrying an obama daughter to become president of what will by then be called ahmurrca.
goodbye to our race and its history.

I deleted all these files because I thought you all knew by now.

Yes, Captain Nigmerica is a black woman now.

Much lower

who buys these? how are they making money?

or is the constant whoring out to movies given the comic book industry the money not to go bankrupt

Hopefully their comics sells like shit

Are they literally hiring deviant art nobodies to do this art and coloring? It's appallingly bad

>Black female captain america
I'm black and even I think this is disgusting, holy shit when will SJWs die

This, I suggest we take a subtle approach to not give it publicity

Two words. Maybe one actually.

Gwen-Pool

Same as

Spider Gwen.

that's why they're saying Shakespeare is black?

do you.... do you just not believe me?

I haven't bothered with comics since pic related basically killed my favourite comic character. Is this shit still running? Why is the comic industry so overrun with SJW?

>Hating based John Stewart.

He would never stand up for this shit either.

Subtle.

Why does Marvel keep shitting on Trump? Didn't their president donate a ton of money to his veteran's fundraiser?

did you not see the black Napoleon in this thread

Thank God black female Captain America is there to stop Trump!

Marvel comics have gone full SJW. Someone will probably post some of the numerous examples.

what the fuck is that? the art is fucking horrid

even I COULD DO BETTER than that

I claim these numbers for the Dubsminion!

wasn't he the god of mischef before? then an actual super nazi? then some scummy building contractor?
make up your mind marvel

I dont read them. Havent for years. I just osmosis the shit I see on various sites.

Im ALMOST ashamed I bought a custom made spider gwen lego figure, seeing what has become of it. I liked the initial art of her that I saw so I got a figure of her.

Now I see what she represents.

Fuck.

.... Is the "spider woman" wearing a hijab?

he was a white super hero, they made him black
he was a religious figure, they made him black
he was a holiday mythical saint, black now
he was a conqueror and a general = so black

>blacks and muslims go together SO WELL
until the niggers try to say they were the prophet mohammed too and draw pictures of that.
can... can we do this? lets make art.
the prophet Mohammed too

>ALMOST ashamed
You should be fully ashamed.

so where were you when comic books jumped the shark ?

Yes, but they have a thing for penis.

>implying they didn't a few years ago already

wtf is this shit
no one even gives a shit about marvel comics who does this even appeal to? niggers? you think niggers read comics? nigger males hate black women , that's well known. literally pandering to sjw which make up minority of the population , a normal comic book fan would think this is stupid.

I was just wondering about this..
Do people that pay for these chinese cartoons actually like and support this shit?

Nah. Lego is based and im lucky enough to still have an imagination. I just dont like how a character like that could be created and almost immediately used to push fucking agendas while simultaneously destroying the very medium it comes from.

The most pathetic thing is, blacks and women still do not read comics. And any white people with an ounce of self respect have stopped reading Marvel as well, hence the falling sales.

The cuck insult is highly relevant once again.

Apperantly they got some tumblr artist to do the new run of Squirrel Girl. I read the first issue and was pretty appalled. Next to the horrid style SG is living in a dorm with what I can only assume to be a trans black and all her friends are people of color.

happy days references are not safe
>never forget FONZIE WAS BLACK

What the fuck is this shit? MODAK is psychic he can strangle Capt from a distance.

>got some tumblr artist

noooo... thats a little off, i mean it has alot of the characteristics of tumlr going for it, but the mark of tumblr is for everyone to have BRIGHT RED cold noses

i dont see a single one

deviant art or reddit maybe

I think what they're counting on is peoplr going "hey, look what happened in x comic,

>people go buy the comic to look for themselves

Stop giving them free publicity by whining about it and do not give them the satisfaction of watching you suffer

>reading Marvel or DC comics instead of Heavy Metal

you guys are blind to what this is. please read the whole thread. its nothing so harmless as that.

if you want to get technical all anyone ever needed to do was to shoot capt in the legs= dead capt

hes a shit character and shouldnt have been able to do 99% of the shit he can do

of course that got captain America as a nigger

>people go buy the comic to look for themselves

This doesn't happen though. (probably because the internet exists, and you can view the terribleness for free) Marvel sales have been falling steadily ever since this blatant SJW shit started. And DC sales have been rising, by the way.

I know there are asians, blacks, arabs and probably some women reading this board. Let me ask you a honest question: Does it really feel good to you if a white, male characters gets colored and rule 63'd? Wouldn't you rather have a completely new character with a unique backstory that maybe even involves their cultural heritage other than "2016! We need black power girl!"?

Just look at the mushy fucking play-doh faces, nigger lips and fucking pussifying of the characters. Even Ms. Marvel, a fucking pillar of the feminist community (when she isnt brown washed, screaming allah ackbar and talking about how "infidel meat" smells so delicious) looks like she is fucking downsed to hell and back.

LOOK AT HULK AND THOR FOR CHRIST SAKE.

IRON MAN HAS THAT "well son, you made your fortune, are a CEO of a company now, but you just came out as trans on your 30th birthday" LOOK OF NOT QUITE DISAPPOINT.

FUCK.

Black lantern gets a pass.

>Liberals don't get the message of their why Batman/Superman suddenly became friends
Fucking faggots just can't understand something so slimple.

They're mocking Trump by comparing him to a master strategist with superhuman intelligence, among other abilities?

Fair enough.

When exactly did the SJW take over of comics start? They used to be fun. I didn't really pay attention to GG at the time, but now I get it...these vampires are trying to squeeze out every occupied space of outliers still left.

Take over of comics is complete. Want to be triggered? Read some of this shit
comicsalliance.com/frank-cho-butts-boners/

comicsalliance.com/iron-fist-asian-american-or-white-savior/

At least its realistic and female spiderman sucks at fighting. How are you going to punch through a spider sense with a human body.

Is Captain African American Female have a perfect body like the real Captain America?

It's fucking embarrassing. I feel violated having my ethnicity used as a weapon like this.

Didn't they make white Cap a naxi?

The people who read comics were never going to MAGA so why should we care?

>Spider-woman is talking like sheboon Cap is from the past

Tell me this is some sort of AU, at least with the black dude Cap he just took over from the original. They really are overwriting not just the whiteness of characters but everything that made them good and popular in the first place.

MCU Phase 4 Avengers. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Is this written by the same moron that did those awful female Thor pages about ethics in hammer wielding and shit?

But they're mine...

Shit. 7969 repeated twice... am I cursed to have incredible digits?

Marvell comics are just advertising pamphlets for the movies now.

Somehow I doubt they're gonna kill Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Thor all before phase 4.

They all die heroically saving the universe from Thanos by making the ultimate sacrifice. Shit writes itself.

I like how they try to pander to lefties but are essentially saying being beaten by a female nigger is embarrassing instead of being beaten by a white dude.

yeah it's from the alternate universe spidergwen book

marvel's actually using five captains america right now

steve is cap again in the main universe, and falcon is still cap there as well

then they have a black woman cap (samantha) in spidergwen, another black woman cap (danielle) in new avengers and the upcoming usavengers, and a latina woman cap (roberta) in spiderman 2099

Coexisted just fine with the other Lanterns and based as fuck, unlike "black for the sake of MUH DIVERSITY"."

Ironically a shit replacement for the original GL when they resurrected him out of nowhere, thereby needing a new Spectre.

Back to Sup Forums so you can jerk off over the symbolism of man of steel and how superman flying through the beam of the world engine symbolized his jesus like birth and how snyder is literally god who told DC on the eight day to make Watchmen part of dc canon and Dr. Manhattan the reason why New 52 happened.

Seriously, snyder faggots are the most pretentious fucking faggots I have ever witnessed.

Entire multihundred page thesises about how MoS and BvS are religious allegories instead of religious wankery.

>five Captain Americas

Why are DC and Marvel writers so uncreative, thank God Jews fear the samurai and I don't have to put up with this shit reading manga.