Hitting a goddam baseball is literally the hardest goddam thing to do in the goddam frigging goddam Universe

Hitting a goddam baseball is literally the hardest goddam thing to do in the goddam frigging goddam Universe.
Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't.

Pitching a baseball at a pro level is more harder than hitting it.

And Golf is the hardest sport.

what about defending your country from the Germans

>more harder

you can develop two or three really good pitches that will carry you through your entire career. hitters on the other hand have to be able to adapt to hundreds of different pitchers throughout their careers.

If Americans are the best in the world at it it's not a real sport

Aside from guys like Clemens or Randy Johnson whose fastballs remained powerful their entire career or guys like Mariano who utterly master one pitch, most pitchers need to adapt at some point. Most knuckleballers are just guys who got too old and shitty to pitch normally.

>play this in PE class like three times throughout school
>every single game I batted it out of the school grounds
I was either very lucky or the pitchers were very shitty

>most pitchers need to adapt at some point

Baseball is the easiest sport to play but the hardest sport to play well. Consider that the best hitter in baseball fails 70% of the time.

Ryan clearly falls under the Clemens category in terms of an ageless fastball. Most guys don't have that luxury

>Baseball is easy to play
>Best hitter fails 70% of the time

>7 out of 10 times the best players in baseball fail to get a hit

>Baseball is easy

Bitch what the fuck?

making contact is easy
hitting it "fair" is harder
getting a base hit with fielders is the difficult part

Reading comprehension. You need to into it. Anyone can play baseball, and millions of people do. Not everyone can play it well. Consider that there are tens of millions of people who play baseball as amateurs, little leaguers, high schoolers, collegiates, semi-pros, and minor leaguers. And yet there are only 750 people good enough to call themselves major leaguers.

i was invited to a few practices for my d-1 college baseball team through friends.
i batted against a guy who ended up getting drafted and spending a few years in the minors, eventually making AA ball.
it's impossible to use words to explain the sound of the ball tearing through the air. fastballs are past you before you can compute where it will be. every one of you yuros would piss your skinny jeans.
and then there's the breaking ball that starts off like it will hit your face but breaks and falls in for a humiliating strike. it's magic.
putting a bat on professional pitching may or may not be the pinnacle of sporting skill. i have great respect for all top tier athletics and have played organized basketball, football, soccer, baseball, squash, rugby, and was a varsity wrestler.
nothing was intimidating as batting against a great pitcher.

Hitting a driver straight off the tee is goddamn near impossible. Even the pros fail frequently at this task.

>tfw you will never be a major leaguer

You could apply this line of thinking to any sport you autist

It's easier to hit a baseball with no training than to complete a marathon with no training

Watch this movie. It scientificvally explains why it should be impossible to hit a 100mph fastball.

It also explains that if they used the same tech that clocked Chapman at 105mph, Nolan Ryan's top fastball would have been clocked at 108mph making it the fastest pitch ever recorded.

Nolan Ryan's final pitch that broke his arm and ended his career at the age of 46 was clocked at 93 MPH.

Nolan Ryan never won a Cy Young award.

It's rather simple actually you just put it on the ground and hit it :^)

Nahh
Hand egg has practice squads that make fat bank.
And teams rather call up a practice squad nigger than trade for geezers and pay more.