Would you rather live in a 100% wh*Te country that has bad living standards...

Would you rather live in a 100% wh*Te country that has bad living standards, or a formerly wh*Te country that is 70% non-wh*Te and has good living standards?
The answer should be obvious.

negligibly wh*Te country with good living standards, like Singapore, Taiwan or Japan

I already live in the latter

still 30% too many, wouldn't want to live in any of them

aren't muslims supposed to be against racism
isn't it in the qu'ran???

i'd rather live in a poor white country because skin colour is permanent unlike the economy

Wh*Toids aren't human so it's not racism.

you literally think brazil has good living standards.
sorry, don't reason with retards

I am Greek

It's ok, I don't reason with animals. Kill your self wh*te devil.

>Anglo can't joke
Every time.

you're alive right now because of the white minority in Brazil, so by all means kick them out

Shut up wh*Teoid

>hates white people
>lives in Switzerland
if you have white people so much why not go to a non-white country? think you know the answer

Wh*Toids aren't a minority in Brazil, but I sure wish they were. When the great non-wh*Te revolution war comes we will kill every last one of you wh*Te savages, so don't worry.

this

some dumb turk started a meme hating whites so now whites of int think its funny to hate whites

>Would you rather live in a 100% wh*Te country that has bad living standards,
Does country like that even exist?

oh
literally haven't been on Sup Forums in years
I've spent far too long on Sup Forums

Eastern europe

USA will soon be a formerly wh*Te country, and the living standards of non-whites does not look good.

Go back there, wh*Te cunt.

But int taught me that slavs are not white

>but int taught me
untaught it

Magyars are not slavs.
But I guess they are mongols.

>wh*Te country
Ugh send me to the moon tbqh fami

>Would you rather live in a 100% wh*Te country that has bad living standards, or a formerly wh*Te country that is 70% non-wh*Te and has good living standards?
Is the 100% economy improving? Is that a stable 70%?

Whether slavs are white or notdoesn't matter because the tartars and gypsies make them less than 100% white.

It is emproving. But what answer would you give if it wasn't?
Not sure what you mean by stable though. Do you mean white growth or non-white growth?

>...Anonymous
>09/20/17(Wed)10:45:21 No.79692656
> (OP) #
>>wh*Te country
>Ugh send me to the moon tbqh fami
I've got ya.

Anyone who would rather live in Moldova or Belarus than Japan or Qatar is an idiot

I'm an idiot then.

Cheers, knew the only non-wh*Te country that's been to the moon would help me out.

If the economy wasn't improving and the 70% white was stable then I'd go with the 70% one. If the 100% was significantly improving and the 70% was crashing I'd go with the 100%

What? Are you saying information here is not 100% factual? Does that mean we aren't mongols? Shocking!

>70% white
It's 70 percent non-white.