Without specific training, what nationality is most easy to disguise yourself as?

Without specific training, what nationality is most easy to disguise yourself as?
For us, maybe pretending to be a Chinese is easy, while to be a Korean is little hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NyN0aV7szsk?t=79
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrZ-VaY5KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dawa_Dolma
youtu.be/dyzNzhwJoa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadian obviously. "I got some all-dressed chips for a toonie."

German for me

Actually how could we discern the difference of them?

I'm a byproduct of half chink half SEA but the end results looks like I can be either Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, or those urban Thai chink. I do speak Thai and Japanese and succesfully fooled people every now and then.

Maybe I should play Asian-American next.

I can disguise as a Belgian, une fois.

i don't speak german but many people told me i look german so...

I'm the only ABC that can spot a sneaky jap in a sea of Chinese.

They believe their sad, poorly thrown together disguises can fool me? They are like rats.

youtu.be/NyN0aV7szsk?t=79
From79s of this video is typical impersonation of Chinese, reproduced by Anime.

I've had Americans call me a Brit, a Saffer or a Kiwi multiple times. They literally can not tell the difference between the accents and mannerisms of those peoples. Most ESL countries seem to get it right but there you go.

Estonian, but only if the other person can't speak finnish or estonian.

>what nationality is most easy to disguise yourself as?

Portuguese.

Maybe New Zealand if I accent my words like a soft unit

American is incredibly easy and I've been mistaken for one a lot

I'm half thai and korean. Can pass as a jap or chinamen. cant say that i resemble much of the sea folk after my recent visits.

Japanese are easily distinguishable from Koreans and Chinese even for me. You look nothing like them.

probably as a southeast Asian

t. Native American
yes we still exist

English speaking shitskins tend to get lumped in with Americans.

Hello my thai brother. Are you and your parents living in USA or just studying oversea?

>Japanese are easily distinguishable from Koreans and Chinese even for me. You look nothing like them.
Uhmmmm.....

Any mediterranean country except the african parts desu. I look very typically Greek.

What do you think about this?

I actually was almost sure about where each one was from before reading the text and I guessed correctly.
Although the Chinese grill doesn't look a lot like a typical chink. She's probably from northeast China.

islander for sure due to the her big face
doesn't look very japanese
probably taiwan

this

you wouldn't unless you spoke to them and determined it for yourself

>typical chink
That's your problem.

Funny you're so sure about that, because most Japanese thought she's Japanese at first.

Yeah, I know there's no "typical chink". It's a huge-ass country.

disguising as you and koreans

Northern german or Norwegian

>t. Native American
Post pic

Well, your flag made me a bit suspicious desu. She does look Taiwanese though, doesn't she?

Angolan or Mozambican

Famous impersonation of Korean.
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrZ-VaY5KE

Senegalese

Both live in US. both my grandparents were able to get us citizenship through working with the army in the vietnam/korean war, which gave my parents a way to live and obtain citizenship in the us. Is your father or mother thai?

>huehue brazilians are white

Well, she's not.

Perhaps you shouldn't make so many assumptions considering even Japanese can't tell the differences between "us" sometimes. "Korean" actually is more "distinguishable" among "us" judging from "our" own experiences. OP seems to have similar thought as well.
>For us, maybe pretending to be a Chinese is easy, while to be a Korean is little hard.

I can do an RP and Aussie accent flawlessly if I get in the swing of it. Other than that I can imitate Scandinavians and Germans pretty well

When I was Scandinavia I kept getting mistaken for other Scandinavians. Norwegians thought I was Danish; Danish thought I was Norwegian. One night I was out drinking and had been speaking so much Norwegian that I started speaking English with Norwegian phonetics to some Canadians, only some time into the morning did they realize I was American

Any Southern Cone/Iberian country, if I work a bit on my accent.

I wached a Boca Juniors game in Buenos Aires in the Boca fans area, if I don't speack I can pass as Argentinian or any romance people

"J'vais me manger septante moules, une fois"

Yes, of course there are no clear lines. They don't exist anywhere. But, for example, I can differentiate an Albanian from a Greek most of the time, even though our countries are neighbouring each other.

probably not a yank because i'm not loudmouthed and i noticed that their sense of humour tends to be pretty different
English would be easy enough since i'm exposed to a shitload of english media anyway

I was mistaken for being East Asian once. By my own countrymen.

But generally Hungarians look like Slavs. Sadly, the illusion would only last for as long as we don't open our mouths. We aren't Indo-European, so it's fairly easy to detect that we're different. People often refer to it as "moonspeak".

No. No we are not.

I'm a White Amerimutt. I can pass for any European ethnicity honestly.

>Taiwanese
Literally Hokkien Chinese
There's no genetic difference between the two.

I just pretend to be a leaf around people that hate burgers.

>I can pass for any European ethnicity honestly
HAHAHAHHAHA
kek

good one.

Not to say white mutts are ugly-quite the contrary--But ever european will know you are american just by looking at you.

The genetic backgrounds of Albanians and Greek Greeks are much further apart than North Han/Korean/Southern Japanese though.

There's a reason East Asians look extremely similar compared to Russians/Portuguese or Finnish/Italians.

>I can differentiate an Albanian from a Greek most of the time, even though our countries are neighbouring each other.
That's because you are neighbors who belong to same or similar races, I wouldn't say I can like you.

Although I can distinguish East Asians far easier than you, but even I cannot say "Japanese are totally not like us". Also I saw that kind of "face comparisons" before which is not very solid, since there are different versions of it base on different selected groups.

Let's guess another one, it's kinda funny actually.

>The genetic backgrounds of Albanians and Greek Greeks are much further apart than North Han/Korean/Southern Japanese though.
Is there a source for that? Because it sounds really really unlikely.

But they are a chinese-native mix, aren't they?

>Let's guess another one, it's kinda funny actually.
North Chinese?

Can you distinguish central asians from east asians?

Not, really. Normally only separatists will claim that to suit their political agenda. The average mixture rate is only about 10%, it's natives assimilated into Han, not the other way around.

I for one have zero ancestry of Taiwanese natives.

I'm permanently disguised as a ruskie, because it's not like anyone outside of postgommie block can tell the postgommie block cunts apart.

No, she's Japanese.

How about this?

Taiwanese

I think I could pass as an arab but also as a southern european as well if I don't stay too much on the sun, but those feel like cheating because my family pretty much came from there

Taiwan?

Danish and Norwegian easily. Been mistaken for being Irish/scottish by my own countrymen, because I have red hair and im also pale as fuck.

Hi, Kragz, rare to see you here.

It depends on what kind of central Asians are you I can distinguish you if you're Caucasoid-liked central Asians, not so easy if you're mongoloid-liked.

Chinese boy.

No, I remember she's from Shanghai, We're all Han Chinese though. So you're still right in a way.

Want to guess one more? See if you get lucky this time.

jap for sure

I'm not one though Zhang

estadounidense

Yes. You can google it now.

google what exactly m8?

No, sorry. She's Chinese, a Tibetan Chinese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dawa_Dolma

Ok you win. I reconsider.

Irani, maybe some mexican. Online people usaully think Im latino

Does he look like a chinese/japanese?

germans... just get in and concider yourself as one, no one will dare to correct you

People usually think I'm either a Brit, Australian or New Zealander.

I'm South African

I can pull off

>Jamaican
>Haitian
>Dominican
>Most africans
>Indian/Bengali if my hair is shaved

>half thai and korean
How did they meet each other? Also is your thai side actually Chinese 'thai' or thai? So many SEA people in the US are actually SEA Chinese
>half chink half SEA
Went Japan for school?

Korean but people confuse me for Japanese, Chinese, or Filipino. I don't even know why.

Indian.

remember some irish lads on the tube in new york singing some song.

remember some fat american lady asking me if they were scottish.

The purest burger you'll ever meet

Korean/North Chinese/South Japanese share an immense amount of genetic structure. Much like British/French/Germans.

Other populations in these nations have more influence from other groups. Ainu in Japan and Southeast Asians in South China.

Koreans south of the Han river are closer to Japanese than Koreans north of the river. Han Chinese north of the Yangtze are closer to Japanese and Koreans.

The ancestors of the "original" Japanese are from the Wu Chinese region of Jiangsu/Zhejiang. Over time, through migrations in the 500bc-300ad period, the Northeast Asian populations became more north-shifted though.

This created the Jomon and Yayoi populations in Japan.

It must be cautioned that these three East Asian populations and their respective ethnic groups are closer to themselves than to the others though. Southern Han are closer to North Han than North Han are to Norh Koreans, etc.

This is mainly because after the migration period ended around 300AD, dominant ethnic groups in each nation began to spread throughout and establish even more genetic dominance.

Northern Koreans took over South Korea, Northern Han took over Southern China, and Southern Japanese took over Northern/Honshu Japan.

South American if I get their accents right; Central Americans are easier to imitate

>central Americans

You guys are central americans though

>big fat sweaty guy walks up and starts talking in a clear American accent
>he has a huge grin on his face like he's about to burst into laughter
>without me ever asking he says "I'm from Canada" and immediately runs off as quickly as his stumpy legs will take him laughing hysterically
>notice huge brown stain on the back of his pants
>he rejoins his friends, all wearing American flag T-shirts and MAGA hats and starts frantically telling them something while laughing and pointing towards me

japanese

Now that I think about it, I could also pass (only in appearance) for an Arab, Mediterranean and even Indian. That thing that finds actors who look like you based on a photo told me I look like some Indian person.

Every country in latin america
And maybe a flip

Yeah, I think so. I would definitely consider him as Chinese or Japanese if he doesn't show his ID.

Btw, China also has native Kyrgyz people.
youtu.be/dyzNzhwJoa4

hmmmmmm(¯―¯٥)

>Hungarian
>moonspeak
What slavshit calls Hungarian that, every language from the Czech Republic to Finland sound like garbled Tusken Raider growling

Hungarian at least sounds like a language

Russian here.
Extremely easy to larp as a German or Finn.
People usually guess German when I ask them to guess where Im from for some reason

kek

Im a cluster fuck of Asian and European but I can pass as both.

Koreans objectively are paler, taller, and more slit-eyed.

Japanese are tanner, hairier, and midgets. Some have slit-eyes while some don't.

Chinese are inbetween. You have literal koreans in China, North Han, and then LARPing "han" Chinese in the south.

???

Japanese "men" are shorter than starving Han. Koreans are tall.