3. What was the result?

>get punched in the face
>quickly recover
>"dude, did you just punch me in the face""
>"no"
>"You hit like a girl"
>"ok"
>*walks away*

Are we really going to have this thread every single day now?

See point #1.

Got into a fight with a Nigerian kid when I was 15. He started crying.

I smashed a libyan shitskin's face in during highschool. Broke his jaw and nose

Stranger misunderstood something at an alcohol fueled riverside gathering of a number of people my age including a few friends, and by some retarded logic his friend decided that I would need beating up. No one else would get involved as not to trigger a group fight, so I was on my own. I tried to be defensive and luckily the bastard was completely wasted, so all he managed were some god awful swings at my guard. My patience was at an end after a short while and he wouldn't stop, so I started to push and punch back. Very quickly and unintentionally gave him a bloody nose, which shut him up. I didn't even know the fucking guy, and I don't think I ever saw him again afterwards. Must've been some utter lower class chump.

Nobody wants to hear your masturbation fantasies, Zhang.

plenty in school

I never really went up against any strong guys so I won all of them. I would have been absolutely smashed by any of the sporty lads though

Yes. An arab manlet tried to rape a finnish woman. I beat the hell out of him and fucked her later.

Japan
Yes, Perl Harbor
Nagasaki and Hiroshima

1. Par of gays
2. Yes
3. Draw (we both went to hospital)

Lmao

1. Asspain
2. Yes
3. 1 gypsy btfo and ran away

t. fransico solano lópez

Not really.
When I was about 10 I accidentally slapped a younger kid and he got a bloody nose. I kinda felt bad because he got scared of the blood and started crying.

>fag
three times
two draws and a victory

Canada
Yes, a few
Undefeated - I may be a weeb but I know how to box

>Brazil or the Shadow of the Valley of Death (check bestgore)
>Many times, used to be a bully in school
>I only lost once to a MMA fighter but I broke 1 arm and 1 leg before I faint and ranaway

USA
yes
I won because I was bigger (I didn't start the fights)

ITT: Things that never happened

Pretty much. He was that weird combination of annoying and weirdo. He was pissing me off so I wanted to scare him with a fake bitch slap. For whatever reason he moved his face straight to my hand.

Outside of school just one were I was really involved (had some group fights in which I did not really play a role)...

>go to Oktoberfest kinda thing
>lose all my friends drunk
>a T*rks starts to talk shit, tell him to fuck off
>he waits with a bunch of friends outside, attacking me as I come out
>punches me in the face a few times, only thing my drunk head feels is it turning from right to left and back, no pain or anything
>some of his mate try their luck, same result
>try to throw some punches myself, to drunk to hit shit
>police walks by 50m away, ask the T*rks if we need them, they run away
Well, sucked because I lost all my friends and was too drunk to do anything, but at least I never went down and had no pain - not even the next day when I was sober again.

>tfw just a few moments after I met that one Ukrainian mate, told him the story and together with some of his mates we went T*rk hunting
>tfw we could not find them again...

Story time pls

t.urk

>England
>Yes
>I punched him, he punched me, I cried and walked off

flag
no
Almost did though, dude thought he was being funny with his "muh mexicans are stupid and illegal" jokes so I called him out and embarrassed him in front of everyone. He was bigger than me, too, but rarely do people actually want to fight and risk their image.