You can only post in this thread if your country has qualified to the WC and got out of the group stage in every...

You can only post in this thread if your country has qualified to the WC and got out of the group stage in every tournament since 1994

So it's just mexican chicks that are fugly, the dudes are just as bad

You are not allowed to post in this thread, only mexicans, germanbros and brozilians are welcome

You're not my real dad
You can't tell me what to do

Força mexibro

what about those mexican weather show hoes I keep seeing posted tho?
they look a bit trashy, but also very smashable

also, reporting in

hehehe yeah man women lol i really like them too bro xD

was that your weird way of coming out of the closet or something?

You must have many quarter final appearances.

Talking about this? When you realize that these girls are regarded as hot enough in mexico to make pesos with their looks, then you get a good feeling of the average mexican biatch fuglyness.

They all look out of proportion

What about these beauties?

I can feel we'll get through round of 16 this time

You are not invited until you get good at football, only elite nations can post here

yes, that's what I mean

would totally hit dem spicy mexican booties

>elite
>reached zero quarterfinals this century
face it, you are Ireland levels of shit

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaampttttfffffffffff*

Herrera has a hot wife

Consistency is more important than fluking your way to the semifinals like Urgay, Turkey, Korea, Neverlands, Poortugal or Croatia. Mexico would've played in many semifinals if we got an easy path like those countries or hadn't got refballed

Sure you would have.

Mexico is consistent at failing, you're right about that one, and at making excuses too.

Mexico never had any elite player, nor coach. The best your NT ever achieved was a quarter final in a WC played at home. Keep playing the big boss in conCACAf

are you guys bringing your A team to the world cup?

Nah man. They save their finest guns for the Gold Cup in 2 years. They have a shot at winning, they have the refs in their team

FUCK DA POLICE

Italy and mexico both have red, green and white flags, the colors of shitty teams LoL