When will reparations be paid to the Irish for the discrimination they received for centuries?

When will reparations be paid to the Irish for the discrimination they received for centuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Kennedy_(producer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why were the Irish discriminated?
Irish and brits rook the same

Never

Now fuck off paddy

Never because Irish people got over it and succeeded in society.

Celtics don't look like Anglos

Because too many came too quickly. Looking at you, Mexico.

When we have enough ovens ready to 'treat' them.

>he doesn't know

Irish were considered to be a negro type race up until maybe the 1920s

lol this happened to my great grandparents, Irish immigrants are literally the trashy people to ever have existed, well I like to think mine werent, but so many were

Shut up potato nigger.

I got some canals and railroads that need your cheap labor here in the states. Best hurry on now boy, before the coolies take em.

They still are nowdays.

Nice try Africa, your black ass ain't foolin anyone

>Irish
>human

Mate...

you're not even irish

R A R E
A-------R
R-------A
E R A R

Fucking Ireland upside down...

Your flag designer got the easier bucks in his life.

take the green pill, Sup Forums

never trust the potato kike's lies

Burger of Irish descent here, Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong. The Irish were a mistake

if you're out of drinking money then just beat your wife until she gives you hers you slimy fucking mick

>that flag
You're not baiting me nig. I see through you tricks.

Sorry.
your English is far too good your skin isn't nearly dark enough.

haha

We offer you a single potato for every Irish person who is fully employed.

Why? They seem repaired enough. A mick was president in the early 1960s, they are second behind Jews in running Hollywood, and run a lot of Fortune 500 companies.

Had a fat ex gf that was Irish, she was nothing but a drunken whore, she got drunk and bit my sack in the dark, -5/10 never trust the Irish.

This, we didn't make a fuss about it we just continued on without making a big deal of it

Whenever I hear about "solving" unemployment by having the unemployed fix the infrastructure, I think "go fuck yourselves."

They earned their "reparations" through hard work and a sensible amount of both cultural pride and humility.

If your aim is to recover from being associated with nogs, it's best not to start crying for gibs.

This woman runs Star Wars now with Lucas gone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Kennedy_(producer)

>this shoddy image
Every single fucking time

R A R E F L A G

A

R

E

F

L

A

G

I'm British, and I wish the Irish played on this more just to make the SJW shit look more ridiculous.

They are. Maybe slightly above niggers but still pretty shit. Pretty much all white-trash on the entire planet is made up of Slav and irish lineage and the fact they have 11 fucking children per couple.

>They use their fields mostly for pasture. Little is cultivated and even less is sown. The problem here is not the quality of the soil but rather the lack of industry on the part of those who should cultivate it. This laziness means that the different types of minerals with which hidden veins of the earth are full are neither mined nor exploited in any way. They do not devote themselves to the manufacture of flax or wool, nor to the practice of any mechanical or mercantile act. Dedicated only to leisure and laziness, this is a truly barbarous people. They depend on their livelihood for animals and they live like animals.
>Topography of Ireland (1188)

sure ireland. you'll get your reparations.
you can have them when you learn not to take on a country two weight classes above you and submitting to a rear naked chokehold when they only had 10 days notice to prepare for war

>Be part english, irish, slav
>Have a stable job and live on my own at 20 comfortably

I don't understand the meme guys. Is it just a meme or am I a hybrid exception?

Depends on the type of Slav honestly.

You're not Irish, you sneaky bastard! Hahaha

cant believe no one noticed, i guess ill just have you all to myself then

Dont worry. If anyone ever uttered "white privilege" to me I will go full IRA muh colonial victim hood on them. Might even bomb a pub to show them I mean business.

>B-but they don't rape their lands and work twelve hours a day until their spines throw out
>W-w-why dare they not dedicate their lives to ceaseless toil and happy merchanting
>SAVAGES

>t. Paddy "without a black-eye won't enter her pie" McSpudnigger

>Côte d'Ivoire
How do you have internet?

>all these niggers jealous of the Irish

Understandable, they are the real master race. Just remember you'll never be as white as Ireland.

Because they're Catholic and wouldn't convert to Protestant Britain. Literally the only reason.

No issues with the Irish, but I like the Irish-German mix best, looks wise.

We Wuz Potatoes n sheit.

I'm of Irish decent, and I don't want your big guv crap.