Don't pretend you wouldn't fuck her user...

Don't pretend you wouldn't fuck her user. Racism goes out the window when she's gorgeous so you really only hate ugly people. Racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i literally wouldn't

sorry senpai she doesn't even register as female to me

But nignogs are ugly as fuck.

Doesn't that just make me sexist?

GOD AND JESUS CHRIST JUST IMAGINE PENETRATING THAT BLACK CAULDARA ! WOOOOOOOO WEEE!

I would, but I'd fuck the blue and green girls in Star Trek too so

it has the arms of a man

HORSE PUSSY

She looks like a white girl dipped in tar.

But she's ugly. Black women are always ugly. There are literally zero exceptions.

I humbly suggest that any man who finds black women attractive is not 100% white. It seriously makes me think of fucking some kind of animal. They don't register as human on my sexual radar. And no, even if you dilute them to 25% black or less, it doesn't really help the situation.

I couldn't even get hard to that if I spent a year no-fapping and completely celibate. She's disgusting.

this

i don't like korean japanese or black women...
lots of guys show me pics of some "hot" korean woman
doesn't register as hot to me...

like i can see why they think so but it doesn't have the same effect on me.
just not attracted to those races.

i would tear that ass up. but i still dont wanna have to live in a neighborhood with people of her race

Just the way I like my women.

>I humbly suggest that any man who finds black women attractive is not 100% white.

I'm 100% German and French in terms of ancestry.

Only attractive parts are the ones WHITES gave her lineage god knows how long ago.

I mean, I know it's my racial duty as the white man to BLEACH the mud races user, but even I get lazy.

Most blacks are ugly

Like 99%

>pick the whitest-looking black possible and she's still not sexy or attractive

Never said I wouldn't.

Just won't procreate.

Conceding that I'd fuck her is meaningless, dipshit. I'd plow her. hard. I also wouldn't respect her. I'd go full Strom Thurmond on her bubbly mud ass. It's assertion of dominance, you (((putz))). Good try.

Looks like a true demon

This this this this

HNNGGGG

and also a faggot

And you find that attractive? I mean, I guess each man has his own turn-ons... but surely black women peak at 4/10 when compared with all the white, asian - and to some lesser extent - latina, arab, indian, etc...

Why would you even consider this when there are infinitely better options? The only think less appealing than a black woman is an abbo, but only just barely less appealing. Even with signifiant white/asian admixture, they're hideous.

Fucking orcs.

I would go bannanas on that behind.

Oh man, you found one of the black girls who fall into the .025% who are hot. You sure showed us. I disavow every negative thing I've ever said about blacks because you showed me one who happens to be attractive. You win, user.

Her skin is a big turn off not to mention her backwards ass culture Low iq and higher testosterone than Arnold swartzinigger... I also had a friend who banged a Sudanese he said her pussy smelt like dead people...

Why is she lying around in a rubbish dump?

Until the smell of a rotting dead animal hit you.

In our defense, although her skin is black she's got very European facial structure.

I actually saw an attractive nigress once before.

She had blonde highlights (looked great on her) and she wore feminine pink colors with tight yoga pants.

Hot as fuck.

Who would know better about animal genitalia than a Brazilian?

Just so you know if I'm not sexually attracted to something doesn't mean I'm racist.

>1 post by this ID

Isn't it interesting how the features in her face and hair are really Caucasian looking? Hmm

shit cgi it's like fuckin water.

Black pussy stinks and wont come off you or your cloths for days.

FPBP

Jesus Christ do you know what would happen if I let that greasy bitch on my satin sheets? Fuck they would be ruined. And let's not even get started about what that would to my pillows.

She would be much hotter with white skin, red hair, and white facial structure. Sorry, it's just the truth.

the only attractive black women are the ones who look european with dark skin

/thread

I don't understand these threads.

If I loved her, I would fuck her. But, I do not know her.

You can fuck her and still be a racist.

I submit.

There is no such as an attractive negress. That is not attractive

I just cant get over that weave smell. Niggers already smell bad add a weave and it gets really horrible. A good weave can cost hundreds of dollars and you cant really wash it or you fuck it up. This means that most Dont wash it and many keep the same weave for 4-6 weeks.

This guy knows what's up.

OK, I like redheads with freckles, but this one looks like a smallpox survivor.

>2016
>Not pumping and dumping your seed into virgin negresses

Its like you morons dont even want to win the race war

Ever smelled a female nigger?
Really rancid smell

I want to commit a sin.

>87▶
>File: 1465564356579.jpg (221 KB, 1280x853)
> (OP)
>She would be much hotter with white skin, red hair, and white facial structure. Sorry, it's just the truth.
You call that female?

bestiality is wrong

Jews and the goyim:
The post

100%

i would.

As long as you blow your load into her ass it's totally okay.
>blacks should all be sterilized at birth tbqh

I do dislike ugly people. Who I truly hate are people who live in places where they can get obamacare but still have horrible rotting teeth.

It's absolutely disgusting. I can understand not having insurance and all that, but when you can get free dental and don't get that shit fixed, just fuck you.

Fuck. You.

Canada

If she was a few shades lighter she'd look like sheva alomar,THEN I'd fuck her.

Only people in this thread who are willing to fuck a nigger are Americans. Wow, what a surprise.

IQ is heritable friends.

What I'd fuck is hardly a sign of beauty. Now what images I save, now that's a high hurdle ... which she can't jump.

One thing I'll admit, nice nose job. Almost all black girls need one.

Fuck off Sven

id probably hit it, yeah, but for starting a family and actually having kids etc etc, id prefer a white woman.

but dat ass is definitely nice.

>but surely black women peak at 4/10 when compared with all the white, asian - and to some lesser extent - latina, arab, indian, etc...

I prefer black/brown women. White women and Asians don't really do it for me.

Meme all you like, the fact remains that you burgers are the real nigger-fuckers. Just look at all your fellow countrymen drooling over a gorilla. Here's another picture you can fap to.

>Meme all you like, the fact remains that you burgers are the real nigger-fuckers

We fought a war so we could fuck all the qt negresses without needing their master's permission.

I wouldn't, honestly. She just looks unattractive to me.

R-RACISM DOESN'T EXIST!!!

I wish I had melanin to block out the sun

That is one ugly white bitch.

>dindu's always trying to do white chicks
If it's not good enough for a nigger, why would I want to fuck it?

White women look like neanderthal cave bitches. Negroids look like apes. Chinks and gooks look like mutants.

anus hair clearly visable

Yes, women have hair around their assholes. Good detective work.

She looks like a polished turd... and you can't polish a turd

>0 fucking hair-skin color contrast

there were some dead people inside...poor children.

I would.
>tfw thick black girl with white features fetish

Back to you racemixing faggot

Most average white girls are nasty to be honest senpai. They have nasty pale skin and flat boney bodies. They also need make up to hide how ugly they are.

>french
those are known for wanting to fuck niggers
when their colonialism failed they got so sad that they couldnt go to afrika to fuck niggers as much anymore, so they got afrika to come to them

I would rather have a dark skin queen than a white devil cuck.

this can be said about any average girl, thats why we call them average.
Great work Timmy, have a cookie.

I would take shelter if you know what I'm on about. That does not prevent me from despising niggers and shitskins. You can have sex with other races, as long as you don't produce offspring. Can only with your own race.

>having sex with a black woman means you can't be racist against blacks
Awesome. All those male slave owners who fucked the shit out of their female nigger slaves are officially not racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=_aten9vCRvA

gb2 Sup Forums you racist.

it literally looks like you went into MS paint and changed the fill of a white woman to black

Sounds like the French knew what they were doing.

Wanting to fuck something and having it classed as equal to you is retarded. I want to fuck a horse, I wouldn't give a horse rights.

Truth is, there are no qt african woman(99,99%) of them are ugly as fuck cows, the good ones have some mixed blood in them.

Same goes for arab/indian.

Are you really that desperate?

Don't worry. Sexbots are coming soon and you won't have to debase yourself like that. Of course, you won't be having any progeny, but you didn't deserve it in the first place.

Not an argument. I'd fuck anything with a pulse.

Spoiled by nigger culture? Damn right.