Which national team has the most delusional fanbase?

Which national team has the most delusional fanbase?

Mexico

>Mexico
why?i never noticed their fans thinking they are some top-tier team

Brazil

>he actually believes the HOME posting
Tragic

>he doesn't believe it's coming home
Tragic

It's coming home btw.

This

We are the most thought about

England is just meme posting.

Mexicans are not deluded but chicanos are.

Ok so we were wrong before but it really is coming home this time.

English posters are just memeing, mexicans actually believe this shit.

mexico not even close

>he doesn't actually believe the HOME posting

Even more tragic

>on par with Germany
What the fuck

>Every single rational England fan expects nothing from tournaments and complains about the state of the national team
>Somehow this makes us delusional

if you saw england matchthreads you see the real opinions that english posters have of their own teams

the last one i took part in was england vs slovenia and jesus it was overpoweringly pessimistic about england and their chances

England are stronger than they think they are.

Mexico's biggest expectation is play the 5th game

We definitely aren't. I haven't met anyone who expects us to achieve anything.

I'm still pleasantly surprised that England qualified for the World Cup without much trouble tbqfh. I was expecting the worst

Dem Yanks

No one has actually expected England to do well in years. In fact I would say it's at an all time low in my life time so far anyway ( since 92 )

England is actually really good at quialifiers

USA

Thinking a loss to Costa Rica/Honduras is below them is just ludicrous

oh it's the buttmad Croat

Yes I'm so buttmad that you lost to Trinidad and his pal Tobago

Because we don't have to play anyone decent

>coming into this thread and responding to every American flag
yeah you're pretty mad lol

Yeah, but the current players seem like a step down from what England had a decade ago. I consider cruising through qualifying a win.

We never lost to Honduras

a decade ago there was a great generation, but they couldn't play together, you now have a half decent squad

true but other similar temas often choke against mid tier teams, also nice quads

o i am laffin

this

t. Started Watching World Cups in 2010

/thread

I think if England can get to the quarter finals that will be a decent showing. We're fairly solid if a completely unspectacular team that can grind out results.

Getting out of the group stage would be a respectable result.

Wouldn't say England fans are delusional at all.

Most people I've spoken to are expecting Quarters, personally I think we'll reach the semis maybe the final if we get lucky.

We got through qualifying with relative ease against some tricky teams and we've shown we can compete with the likes of France and Germany in friendlies.
We actually have a quality team right now with some world class players (Kane and Alli for instance), and some good young talent coming through in time for next summer (Sterling and Rashford)

>He doesn't know it's our year (la')

>Wouldn't say England fans are delusional at all.
>Most people I've spoken to are expecting Quarters, personally I think we'll reach the semis maybe the final if we get lucky.
Jesus this delusion

>thinking England aren't going to win the 2018 World Cup
absolute hyper giggles

does nobody remember ???
It's coming home!!!

>personally I think we'll reach the semis
Even if they were good enough, they'd choke in the quarters. 5 QF appearances in tournaments since 1990, 5 defeats.

you got memed

You seem to forget we are the biggest bottlers in the world. Even with an ok team we go to pieces and play like a league two team in any match of importance in an actual tournament. I fuly expect us to scrap through the group stage with unconvincing 1-1's, 1-0's, everyone will say it's the result that matters, just getting the confidence going etc then get absolutely BTFO in either first knockout stage or quarters if we're lucky.

brb betting life savings on ingerlund

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT

Rooney was the ultimate bottler. World class player for his team, decent enough in England qualifiers, utter shit at tournaments.

My god I don't think I've shouted 'Get that cunt off the pitch' as many times atbout a player in my life

sadly true, my dad thought they'd make the semis the last two wc's lmao.

He was fucking useless and couldn't do anything right but he was guaranteed starting role because he was Rooney. It was very frustrating. He couldn't even make basic passes at times.

Hngggg

englel is just a stupid joke

t. gyppo that got kicked out by are nige

He is right though

This is are fucking year. Just you wait g*rm

Dumb phoneposter

They do because the media does.

Mexico and Engerland suffer from the same problem, their media is absolutely crazy and every single move gets put under a ridiculous microscope.

Losing to Costa Rica, not below us. Losing to T&T, definitely below us.

US fans understand that Costa Rica is a good team and should be respected.

>its our year la
>its the 6th title la
both deluded