Dead amerifats thread

fuck you indepence day.
i hope isis bomb the shit outta you today

> tfw you will be able to afford the extension to the house afterall

> tfw you are going to be able to eat McDonalds every night for a month

DELETE THIS

> smile for the camera, son!

thanks for sacrificing your chink fingers to make my iPhone screen you yellow nigger

just kidding I know you're a VPN

> please kill us IDF, please, just kill us!

>Be Turkish
>Fund ISIS
>Get bombed
>"S-sorry Russia"

Shame that you're such a worthless fucking piece of shit, but thankfully you'll gain some courage for once in your life and eventually kill yourself to the pleasure of myself and everyone that has had he misfortune of ever encountering you

OH FUCK BOYS THERE'S ANOTHER ONE

Thank you for reminding us of the sacrifices our brave troops make each day.

Trump 2016

> fuck, I think he's alive, anyone got a knife?

> its a beautiful baby boy!

>wake up
>another day where I'm not a turkroach
God is good.

> when you and the bros now got enough money for seasons passes at gaza stadium

IT'S HIGH NOON

> when you are trying to hold back a smile because no more car downpayments, but you can't quite do it

So what happens when dunecoons keep blowing up airports??? Y'all gonna blow up boats too??

You won't have your independence much longer, once the mainland gets you, they'll kill all of you.

>Says the guy whose country would probably be taken over by China if not for America selling them weapons and protecting them.

Wow you really got buttblasted in that other thread huh

OP is an Israeli Jew false-flagging on a VPN.

I'll kek if you get bombed the shit out of today

Don't we protect your chink asses from the Chinese? Way to show some respect Taiwan.

Just a reminder, Chink, if it weren't for us you'd be a fucking communist-occupied shithole right now. Know your place.

He died from a heart attack while working and his body wasn't found until after it decomposed.

Its definitely a typical 'Murrican death. A diet of burgers, obesity, an American T-shirt, and die working like a dog. Americans know that their burgers and Coke are going to kill them, they just don't care.

even muzzies hate muzzies ;)

Maybe I couldn't but the Trinity loves you, Turkroach.
Whatever makes you happy, failed China.

I have some more roach killer if you need it.

Well then, good luck buying your weapon systems from real China then.

Sure was counting on my jimmies being rustled coming in here....

What a let down.

>i hope

i bet you do you fucking jungle asian muslim monkey

>Taiwan

Maybe we should just let China rape you.

Thank you for making us Americans Realize how brave our soldiers are. your "Trolling? is just a sign of insecurity as your family was more than likely blown to kebab bits in the airport

i'm not a chinese you retards :DDDDDDDDDDD

>A Cockroach

Yes, yes. What a surprise.

you are envy because you don't know what indepence is.

>taiwan
living on borrowed time, you'll be a chink slave along with the rest of your people in a few decades.

and as for the turkroach in this thread I always get a kick out of seeing the latest kurd terror attack.

if they do we'll respond absurdly disproportionately and kill orders of magnitude more militants and civilians than they did

Turkroach tears never tasted so sweet.

Get bombed fairies. Thanks Spain and Argentina for being bros.

Zzz

When war finally breaks out between Turkey and the US, I will make sure to become a drone pilot to bomb your shitskin roach family and friends.

I can smell his stink from here.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Sith Sheeveius

I don't know why I expect clearer pictures from a turkroach, this could be any dead militant.

kek

Have ISIS just beheaded a new born?

What did I learn from this thread?
Arabs are good at killing American soldiers
American soldier are good at killing children.

I always find it funny that the dunecoons were always so excited to kill 1 American because they'd always lose like 500 guys before they managed to even wound a guy.

Dumb primitive Arabs.

Aver

The only reason you exist is because America protected your asses from the commits.

Kek

And Greeks need to get a job. EU is crumbling. Whatcha gonna do when the German money vanishes?

Oh right, Arabs are going to have all your jobs.

lolololol

Plastic Making Slave. Tell China They Can Have You Back.

But Taiwan. You only exist because of your benevolence.

You yellow monkey faced chinks are soo ungrateful.

Yeah that's why they routinely suicide bomb market places you fucking big nose.