OUTTA MY WAY VEGETABLE FUCKING SHITS

OUTTA MY WAY VEGETABLE FUCKING SHITS

Other urls found in this thread:

isjonahhillfat.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lRSKIXpvnWA
dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AABsXInF_fzkbkNBfv5dkLqxa/Nutrition/Lyle McDonald - The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

somewhere someone is talking about Jonah Hill

it's usually jonah hill

He's the only one out of that Michael Cera, James Franco, Seth Rogen nerd group who actually managed to build himself a nice career.

This movie wasn't bad.

>the token obnoxious but funny fat guy in comedy films
>nice career

REFILL ME

>if you're serious i might be able to hook you up. you're gonna be the one paying though not them.
i would've given you this for free, Jonah

Reminder that he already lost lots of weight and is still losing more

after that french chick obliterated him it was that or suicide

Isn't constantly moving between obesity and normal weight really bad for you though?

he eats fresh

Staying obese is worse than whatever he's doing

its better than being obese

James Franco's career has had some ups, more downs, but definite Ups.

damn nigger is crushing it

does he have the mental fortitude (or some other weird program like he only eats when fed by his zoo keeper) to keep it off in round 2?

True, and good for Jonah, but this isn't the first time he's lost a lot of weight before putting it all back on again

>Gained back weight for Hail, Caesar!
>Was in it for thirty seconds

Wish I could shake it off like that ;_;

losing weight is a long arduous process but he seems to do it really quickly

he must do a modified protein sparing diet and just sleep all day

wish i were rich enough to just resign from life to cut down

He's a celeb, he probably just goes on massive coke binges to lose weight

You can lose about 10 kg in some weeks desu

>10kg

Fuck off Pierre, use real measurements.

HOW

Please don't say exercising.

>Please don't say exercising.
come on now, for real tho just eat alot less and run for like 30 minutes, if youre really fat its even easier
i lost about 40kilos and never made a proper diet, just ate less

Nigga OPs pics are almost 2 years old
That's not quick

Just count calories and consume no more than 1000 - 2000 a day depending on how quickly you want to lose weight

it's a simple as you want it to be my dude, it just takes a bit of self control like

t. someone who lost 50lbs in half a year

I don't know if that's true. Obviously obesity is terrible long term, but I've heard yoyoing is worse

OPs picture is from April 2015

this is him in September 2015 riding bikes with Leo

isjonahhillfat.com/

I check it everyday, desu

January 2016

did leo steal jonah's subway bag?

February 2016

March 2016

Have you ever gone below 1000 for an extended period of time?

I'm on ~500 right now (second week) and I think I'm beginning to lose my eyesight.

June 2016 you can really tell he's losing weight but still has lots on his face

Cut off most sugar, especially sodas, which you should eliminate from your diet permanently anyways.
Cut off saturated fats. Eat less bread.

That's it.

Do some high intensity interval training if you want to speed up the process even more.

July 2016

Its easy to loose weight when you have no stress in your life and millions of dollars.

August 2016

fuck I forgot the picture!!

During the interview, Jonah revealed that he was trying to lose weight by sending his daily food intake to a doctor, and one day accidentally sent it to Drake!

bonus interview youtube.com/watch?v=lRSKIXpvnWA

anyone have that rare star wars jonah?

Why do people get these ugly ass little dogs?

SEPTEMBER 2016! 1 YEAR AFTER

November 2016

that picture isn't real

December 2016

Do you have a proof??

>gets roasted by Brad Pitt
>loses weight
>gets roasted by a Frog sloot
>loses weight

This guy just constantly needs people shitting on him and he'll make it.

January 2017

Where do portly men like him shop and get clothes that seem to fit well.

Asking for a friend.

it is though

Jesus is that shooped?
I knew he was fat but god damn that's bad

Probably not worse than being just obese all the time

that white tshirt is probably expensive af

I assume this is a recent

>when you find a shitposter on twitter
>tweeted 6 minutes ago

From the thumbnail I thought he was wearing a noose.

Guy just needs to bite the bullet and get liposuction on his face or some shit.

No matter how much weight he loses, he still has fat face.

yeah i know, protein sparing is best

but you lose all your mental energy and become retarded. physical energy is gone too. so you're severely limited to what you can do at work or at study.

i'm on uni holidays doing it atm because i don't need to read anything, and I wish i were a millionaire who could withdraw from the world for a few months and not use my brain or body while i lost the weight

they're about the same. yoyoeing over the course of a few years is really fucking terrible for your body

Read the fucking sticky.

Not even a fat dude, but I'm genuinely curious as to what kind of exercise regimen hollywood fatties go through to get rid of that immense flabby neck jowl. Are there like neck crunches or something?
>assuming of course that it's not surgery

Why does he enjoy Subway so much? It really isn't even that good.

How do you lose weight in your face? Cheek curls?

that's a big trunk

>The sjws that have taken over Sup Forums are this dumb

>yoyos ONCE
>he should just stay obese!!

>this is what amerifats actually think

if he gains the weight again THEN you can start acting like a fucking retard and saying its unhealthy for a fucking obese man to lose weight

you retard you're meant to keep your metabolic rate moving so you don't slow your losses

when your body goes into starvation mode it only uses as many calories as you eat (500 in your case) for energy, so you feel fucked and dont lose any weight

your body needs to be fooled into thinking it's got enough that it wont starve, but its still being deprived of calories, so your metabolic rate doesnt decrease significantly

yeah thats a protein sparing diet my man

what's your end game here?

Loose skin is genetics, so it's either luck or surgery

Being young helps too

OPEN UP

Fucking hell, this shit's too complicated for me. I thought I could simply not eat.

If you guys wanna lose weight in the most effective way, while accepting youre gonna feel like shit, read this

dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AABsXInF_fzkbkNBfv5dkLqxa/Nutrition/Lyle McDonald - The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.pdf?dl=0

That's not his dog.

That seems logical right? Calories in, calories out

But your body drops the calories out part when it senses starvation, so that 100,000,000 years ago you didnt die in the Sahara cause no Zebras were around

Cute.

What fucks with me is how stupid you become on low calories. Why didn't we evolve to become better at hunting when shit was scarce?

It makes you more aggressive though, maybe the idea was you'd just kill a weaker person in the group

Just eat things that are high in protein and low in calories, such as tuna. You can just about get away with eating 800 - 1000 calories if it isnt every day. I'd recommend having three 500 calorie sittings of food per day and you should still lose weight at a decent pace (assuming you arent completely sedentary)

>How stupid you become on low calories
How low are you talking about? Cutting hasn't made me any dumber, and I'm doing much better at pretty much everything compared to when I was overweight.

1800 calorie mega meal at noon mustard race

D R O P P ED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Thanks, I'll up it to 1000 in the following days. It's not even an issue of willpower, I just feel like 500 is legitimately making me ill.

By the way, I am obese, and just by going below 2000 I should be losing weight in the long run. I simply wanted to speed things up as I currently have the time to concentrate on such things.

When I first started losing weight, I made the same mistake and felt like shit all the time. 1000 should be the minimum you're eating a day, don't worry about it.
If you can find time to walk a couple of hours per day (more than you usually do) you'll find that it adds up pretty quickly as a nice supplement to counting calories for weight loss.

Come on senpai, I don't like him either but he's in real movies now.

~700 cal on protein sparring days
m/t/ w free meal + weights/t/f/s free meal + weights/s

so i'm retarded 5/7 days really

Read this my man

Finn DeTrolio my arch nemesis

Because of him, women are paid the same as men, pound for pound.

At least his knees will win the Oscar for best supporting actor

Kek

>gets enabled by Leo
>gains back all the weight

A very hostile reminder you retarded fat fuck

This. Franco has been moderately successful

His nice career requires him being fat because no one will cast him skinny. He's literally killing himself for bit roles.

kek