[Serious] The Nigger Enigma

Why do Negros and Australoids born with noses and lips? How did these features make it into their genes?

>Most Black Arabs Don't have it
>Many Black Indians Don't have it
>Even some Black Somalians and Black Papuans don't have this.

Why? What's the scientific reason behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8662850/Northerners-brains-are-bigger-scientists-find.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bigger noses to sniff shit more and bigger lips to fit as much dirt in it as they can.

Seriously. please. I don't want to marry this type of Big Nose and Big Lip and get those sort of babies it's so unaesthetic.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Snorting them lines and sucking mah dick.

Don't you have a loo to poo in?

Prognathism is the scientific term.

>black arabs and indians dont have jacked up monkey faces
the fuck are you talking about, pajeet? yes, they do. and im sure theres some biological reason, similarly to how indians, arabs, and niggers all stink more because their bodies are designed to labor in the sun

those aren't racial features, that's just a mouth breather vs a regular person.

that doesn't seem very monkey-like to me

I'm pretty sure bigger lips are evolutionarily advantageous as they are almost universally seen as attractive. Pic related: All models have at least medium lips and most have plump lips.

As for nose it may be something where more open nostrils helps one breathe better, but smaller noses will let contaminants through less, so people who live in an area with a lot of shit in the air like pollen, etc. will have smaller noses.

In both cases having smaller body parts has the advantage of requiring less nutrients and protein to construct so if whatever advantage it provides is less than the cost then evolution will push a group of humans to have less of it.

As hominids started to eat food with their hands rather than using their snout like a dog would, the snout feature began to regress. There was no longer an evolutionary advantage to having a snout so it began to disappear, to the point where people accumulated so many genetic mutations removing the snout that our amount of teeth no longer fit in our reduced size mouth. This is why whites and asians commonly have crooked teeth but africans do not.

This has to be shooped

>snout
What the hell are you talking about? Primates have flat noses that are basically holes in their face and their sense is so shit that they rely mainly on their sight,

sounds like a (you) problem. better get those eyes checked, pierre

prognathism IS a racial feature. it's one of the measures they use to measure distance between australopithecus and modern man.

prognathism decreases with the greater incidence of cooked foods and meat in the diet.

it means niggers have had fire for a shorter time period

PROGNATHISM

the forward position of the jaw, I used the term snout to dumb it down for your primitive brain

close. jutting jaws allow for stronger muscles to connect the jaw to the head, used in eating uncooked foods.

but yes, as it recedes, people begin to have teeth problems.

also, blacks have enamel about 2x thicker than whites and asians, beyond 4 standard deviations thicker. their enamel is thicker becauuuuuse they don't eat cooked foods. go figure.

Random unrelated: does anyone have some insight as to why 99% of asians have that silky, black hair. I always assumed it was from thousands of years of eating fish and rice, but never looked into it.

someone place a black skull in the middle.

this kind of stuff was literally stricken out of the anthro textbooks about 30 years ago. it used to be common knowledge. there are other features where niggers are more like monkeys, including the occipital ridge and the temporal ridge.

a good example also is eyebrow ridges. asian brains have expanded SO MUCH that for many of them (mostly northern chinese) they LOSE their eyebrow ridge bones and their eyes literally just stick out of their face like aliens. niggers and chimps of course, have the most prominent bones to protect against impact..

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price

check that

also something to do with being in a hotter climate more surface area for skin means blood cools quicker, bigger noses means can take in more cool air and more exposed skin on larger nose means it will be cooler

Thats cuz you morons keep forgetting what actual niggers look like pic related, the american coons are diluted thats why they look somewhat human but pure niggers look like another species.

this sort of information is pretty common, you could almost certainly google it and get a fairly accurate answer

they discovered the gene for this, it's EDAR, and it also changes the shape of some of their teeth, and gives them smaller breasts (not making tis up.)

but of course, only the asians are different. if niggers were different that would be RACIIIIIIIST.

>"asian brains have expanded SO MUCH that for many of them (mostly northern chinese) they LOSE their eyebrow ridge bones and their eyes literally just stick out of their face like aliens"

it looks really ratchet when they dont have it done. most asians actually chemically straighten their hair. when you see an asian who is in poverty though and her hair is silky looking, that is grease. natural hair oil makes your hair look kind of nice actually. there is a push though today from modern culture that this hair type is unnaceptable and unhealthy. anyways, even the indigenous people of south america have really nice looking hair because its unwashed.

scandinavians have the biggest modern brains

ice age europeans were much larger though

average south indian

This guy is evolving into scadinavian

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8662850/Northerners-brains-are-bigger-scientists-find.html

not anymore than this man is evolving to a nigger

>I read an article on wired: the post
KYS

angry banker kun?

?

they have the largest skulls, because they're the biggest, but not hte biggest brains.

also, a distinction needs to be made about which parts of the brains are larger. asians hve a greater proportion of frontal and lateral cortex, which explains their higher mathematical processing

whites have longer skulls and larger occipital and parietal lobes, which explains their language acuity and penchant for art, including reaching the level of visual display needed to set science into motion

>this kind of stuff was literally stricken out of the anthro textbooks about 30 years ago.
Not if you look at physical anthropology. It's just not emphasized but it's there.

I'm surprised they were even allowed to publish this, desu

Asians have Brachycephalic skulls which means they only have larger lateral cortex, better for memorizing and remembering. Whites have dolichocephalic skulls, tall and long, which means they have the greater frontal cortex, better for thinking.

Also, Scandinavians do have the largest brains, I just posted the source.

last I was aware, they include a single example of a modern human skull in modern physical anthropology.

I was only able to find skull measurements in forensics books.

I'm fairly certain anyone who publishes skull o brain measurements in the modern day is fired.

>Name of thread is (serious) the nigger enigma
>Not calling it the (serious) eniggerma

Only because they had to reinvent it after the white cavemen sabotaged the visiting Kangs' spaceships and stranded them here. They had no need for fire before coming to Earth.

I guess I was lucking then, the physical anthro. book I had for my intro to physical anthropology touched on forensics a bit but also talked about human variations in populations. If I knew where that textbook was I'd look through it and find it. Again this was a new text book published in 2013 (?) I think.

brain topography has shown that asian frontal cortexes are larger. they have wider skulls, which enlarges their brain area by a greater factor than an elongation factor would.

even the folds in the brain have racial patterns, they might as well be racial fingerprints. it's realy funny.

also, there are what, 10 million scandinavians total? thats like taking 10 million northern chinese and claiming that chinese have the largest skulls. you're being really selective.

scandinavians don't have as high of an iq as germans. this is probably due to the fact that they've had eugenic farming for less time. their skull size is a factor of their HUGE height. brain size is important, probably overall the msot important thing, but that doesn't mean it isn't outweighted by acombination of other factors.

for example, northern chinese have larger brains than scandinavians despite being five foot three inches to the scandinavian six foot average. koreans, just in hte last ten years, have grown an entire foot on average, and are now an average six foot 2 inches (for men.)

there's really no indication that scandinavians are the smartest. there are many indications that asians as a group, are.

neurological studies show that whites ARE, however, more object oriented in their thinking. which helps with high level abstracts such as math and physics.

scandis are the most intelligent race.

They adapted to theire environment because you need a big nose to smell deer miles away and big lips to smack them what thr female counterpart found obv good and chose the male with the loudest smack.

t. Sup Forums intelectual
how is scandi a race?

>scandis
Nice way to say European Mediterraneans

It varies a lot depending on what study. If you averaged them all out, they'd be virtually the same.

it is, but not by much

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War
Sweden was a great power of what, 2 million Swedes?

Sweden population, 1755 1,878,000 +0.95% 1815 2,465,000 +0.45%

>The terms "nordic" mate, and ayy lmao have that photo saved to my computer too

in 1801 UK had a population of 10 million,
1801 France had a population of 29,361,000
Russian Empire 14 million in 1722, 19 million in 1762, 35.5 million in 1800

Some races aren't meant for high quality, only high quantity.

Holy fuck the British Population exploded, either that or a fuck ton of Frenchies died/weren't born between 1801 and now.

The war started when an alliance of Denmark–Norway, Saxony, Poland and Russia declared war on the Swedish Empire.
WW2 of the 1700s.

found a fag

They fuck chimps

denmark norway
Population
• 1645c est. 1,315,000
• 1801d est. 1,859,000
In 1618, after the Truce of Deulino the Commonwealth population increased together with its territory, reaching 12 millions that could be roughly divided into: Poles - 4.5m, Ukrainians - 3.5m, Belarusians - 1.5m, Lithuanians - 0.75m, Prussians - 0.75m
The Kingdom of Saxony had left only an area of 5,789 square miles (14,990 km2) with a population at that era of 1,500,000 inhabitants; under these conditions it became a member of the German Confederation that was founded in 1815.
Russian Empire 14 million in 1722

combined population of 1.5m Denmark-Norway, 12 million poland commonwealth, 1.5 million saxond, and 14 million Russians.
Northern war russian side combined population 29 million vs 1.8 million swedes, war lasted 20 years.

16x the population of Sweden, this was 8x the population discrepancy between axis/allies .

tfw 80% germanic and 20% finnish.