Wikileaks Strikes Back

>In a recent interview with ITV, Assange said the whistleblowing website will soon be leaking documents that will provide “enough evidence” for the Department of Justice to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee.

>WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014.

>While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

>Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel.

>Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

usuncut.com/politics/wikileaks-could-ruin-hillary-clinton/

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_skullbones11.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worth a bump

bump

Rolling

Bump

Let's see what I get

Fucking Robert Peston, that cunt's been everywhere recently.

rolling

Lets go

ok

i think your face is spam

Quieniterous Washinton

sheeeet

Thanks ladies. Have a web

But Trump tweeted she wouldn't be indighted

Roll me

I'm shit at making threads. I hardly ever post because I fucking suck. Still though, wikileaks has done some things in the past that worked for them.

I hope they do it. They should wait until the verdict is not guilty.

Maybe Assange will have some problems with his breaks.

Please God Perilicious Jackson.

How secure is the Ecuadorian embassy?

roll the bones

Giving this a roll

Roll

They see me rollin'. They hatin'.

Want a name tbqh famiglia.

lmao

ayy

Rollin'

Rolo

Why is he waiting so long? I'm starting to lose hope here, by the time he releases them it may be too late

Assange is out of Killary's reach

How many times has Wikileaks or the Kremlin threatened to release something about Hillary?

Also orlling

SHEEEEIITTT!!!

Fampai, if the CF reaches as far as some people think this could bring down our entire government. No one is out of reach of the feds.

I am a black guy that can trace his ancestry to all the pharaos
Ama

>30,322

That's not sketchy at all

Context?

bump

rollen

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_skullbones11.htm

roll

Jammaricious Jackson

Jammalshon Robinson

nice trips!

hol up

Niggs

If Assange was truly a bro he would release everything he has in one big drop.

Bump because I want trump to win so bad

Did his genitals burst? Holy fuck they look just about to

roll

Roll

roll

Rick Rollin'

the AG lynch nigger will resign after meeting with bill in the airplane. obama will have to nominate a new AG but wont appoint one until after the election. giving shillary enough time to win it all.

hey guys

Hey

I am Nigg-tron

Sheeeeit

>Assange said the whistleblowing website will soon be leaking documents that will provide “enough evidence” for the Department of Justice to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee
Considering the FBI will be making a recommendation on whether to indict Hillary within the next few weeks, why the fuck would he not have released it already? If he releases them now I don't they'll even take them into consideration.

Ok

K

you ok user?

bump

we

Jefericious Jones

Isn't wikileaks an automated process? To prevent being shut down.

Let's fucking roll nigga.

rolling

No. Yours would, if they were that size.

But his genitals are already 10 times the size of normal because of silicone injections. Sounds like a good idea until you realize they also make his dick and balls useless. He can't get an erection. So instead they do shit like this to get some sensation back by forcing blood into the area.

The gay subculture is full of freaks.

t. fag

NIGaas

Let's see what my new name is

rell

Why don't they just release them then? Aren't they supposed to be all about transparency and freedom of information?

inb4 assange accidentally fucks up a covert FBI game plan and hillary walks away on a legal technicality.

really makes you think

GOD BLESS THIS POSTING GENTS

how do you know hes a homo, just curious....

Wew

spinning the shit

Noice

people are fed up. i believe its a matter of time before hell breaks loose to roll

is this american meme? i don't get it

LaTal'miah Brown III of Egypt

I hope they wait till the general election so Trump is guaranteed to win.

exactly. assange needs to stop being a fag and fucking release that shit

Rollinz

They may be waiting for a verdict. It would be kind of pointless if they are going to charge her regardless.

They probably know better than that, though. Maybe they're looking for a way to get donations out of it. Their quality dropped a lot after the bank thing happened.

give me a good name

LITTLE

Roll

If he releases them to early he blew his wad for nothing. It's far more destructive to catch the cronyism in action.

Shhhiiiiii

roool

rollan for the fun

Rolls

nig noggin

>inb4 Jamtarius Jackson

Rolin

RoIIing

rolls

sup nigga