People are actually going to vote for this man in November

People are actually going to vote for this man in November...

Let that sink in for a moment, Sup Forums.

I think pol is directly responsible for this meme magic my dude

Well, its not like you fucks have a wonderful roster of candidates. Might as well elect someone you could laugh at without reprisal from his supporters.

I can't wait.

Of course, how else is the average American supposed to combat the degeneracy in the government.

I wish I could vote for him

Perhaps you're the one who needs to let it sink in, since we're the ones who have been planning to vote for him since he entered the race and you're evidently one of the many, many shills tasked with the ever more hopeless task of trying to convince us to do otherwise, or possibly one of the five or ten Bernfags who haven't blown their brains out yet.

You heard him fellas... time to vote for Hillary. His compelling argument really swayed me. I wouldn't want strangers to think less of me for my anonymous vote.

Better option than Hillary.

The choices look like they are going to be

A man that says mean things.

A sociopath that kills anyone that could threaten her or her organization.

A man who wants to jail you for not making someone a cake.

And some random lady crying about the earth? I honestly have no idea what the green party is.

Anyone in their right mind is going to pick the guy that says mean things.

how can anyone refute that argument? shes obviously the better choice in the matter. OP obviously thought long and hard before shitposting at such an extreme level

Thought you were an emu for a second, turns out you were just Cuba's turd.

Buy a MAGA hat and support him indirectly, it's $25, or roughly 50,000 pounds

I don't let random sinks in, I don't know where they've been.

When the alternative is a sociopathic criminal with a trail of dead bodies behind her, are you really surprised?

Isn't it illegal to financially support a campaign from a foreign country?

Kind of one of the things the Feebs are looking at Hillary for.

My prediction, the FBI recommends indictment and Lynch appoints a special prosecutor who starts their own investigation, thus kicking the can down the road past the November elections.

You know what's more shocking? That people are actually choosing to vote for Hillary. And you don't even have to "let it sink in" to be appalled. People are voting for a manipulative liar and indicted criminal.

Do not forget

>no citation
>shilling this hard
go fuck yourself

>no citation
Can you not read?

>shilling this hard
What exactly am I shilling?

A literal pile of dogshit is better than shillary.

Yes some people are going to vote for him, but even more will put a check by his name as a vote against hillary.

Let that sink in for a moment /kiddo/

Shoo.

citation- a quotation from or reference to a book, paper, or author, especially in a scholarly work.

I do not see any of those in that shittily made meme. no one should believe something that cant be corroborated by a source...

as far as shilling, shitposting crappy memes from AUS about Trump that cant be confirmed isn't helping your case at all. It isn't even your country.

>let that sink in for a moment

Will you reddit faggots please get some more creativity or just kys to return some nutrients back to the planet?

2/10 bait

The prospect of those arrogant liberal globalists tears makes me happy

trump will get arrested for the trump u scam before the nom