Is Mexico the most succesful Spanish colony?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHgJs4yGCGI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrito#History
youtube.com/watch?v=5XVszYw65WM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora
youtube.com/watch?v=rY9fhMRk_DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name Mexicos most significant scientific discovery in the last 100 years, Go!

Tacos

color tv and contaceptive pill.

Those are decent 2nd and 3rd place items

The correct answer is taco, Paco

you invented the bridge, but color tv is better.

Being the most successful Spanish colony is like being the smartest goldfish.

what important thing have you done since ragnar lordbrok?

Cuba had potential to be, at a time.

Spain were better than you in 1800

Taco is texan.

As well as Nachos, in case he tries to get even stupider.

Made by a Mexican.
We treat spics like garbage that don't belong North of the border, don't twist your finger in the wound trying to take their culture.

Hay, guise, hay, HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

What the spanish word for a baby donkey?

Tacos and Burritos are Mexican

The taco predates the arrival of Europeans in Mexico. There is anthropological evidence that the indigenous people living in the lake region of the Valley of Mexico traditionally ate tacos filled with small fish. Writing at the time of the Spanish conquistadors, Bernal Díaz del Castillo documented the first taco feast enjoyed by Europeans, a meal which Hernán Cortés arranged for his captains in Coyoacán.[6][7] If one accepts the theory that the culinary word "taco" derives from its non-culinary usage in Continental Spanish as opposed to indigenous etymological theories, it is not clear why the Spanish would have used a word in their own language to describe this indigenous food.

An often-repeated folk history is that of a man named Juan Méndez who sold tacos in a street stand in the Bella Vista neighborhood of Ciudad Juárez, using a donkey as a transport for himself and the food, during the Mexican Revolution period (1910–1921).[11] To keep the food warm, Méndez wrapped it in large homemade flour tortillas underneath a small tablecloth. As the "food of the burrito" (i.e., "food of the little donkey") grew in popularity, "burrito" was eventually adopted as the name for these large tacos.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrito#History

This is true, a black person made the original tacos and a Mexican stole the recipe.

>Go to Mexican invention Wikipedia page
> Greatest modern Mexican inventions: nachos, margaritas, Kahlua, snow cones, and shit nobody cares about

WE

cuck himself to oblivion

Burrico

texas was mexican

WUZ TAQUEROS N' MIERDA

Fuck off you fucking dirty beaner. Your entire country is like a watered down Spain and that's saying something.

you are deluded to think the success of a colonial empire is exclusively determined by its geographical reach

the mongol empire rose and fell within a decade despite holding vast lands in central asia. why? because it was simply just lands, no people to rule, to tax, to utilize

in 1800 at the dawn of the napoleonic wars the british empire and the french were contending for power in europe. as the war set with britain as the winner, the empire on which the sun never sets consolidated itself over the world as the strongest and most sophisticated empire the world had ever seen. And the Spanish and its colonies? Regressed into stinking 3rd world countries and faded from history

spanish mexican: burrito
Spanish from Spain: borrico or burrico.

One thing I'll give the Mexicans(and rest of central/south america), is to have ladies pumped full of plastic surgery and slutty clothing yet they give serious attempts at acting on mainstream television.

Pic not related, its a hairy ass.

The lack of US border security

>better

Bigger, maybe, but they were in a steep decline and failing economically. In 1800 Spain was already just France's hype man.

lets not forget how the spanish like to call egg omelet

they call it torta

Mexico gets a lot of shit but for being athird world country, it is a decent place to live. They are the least poor out of the poor people of the world. Obviously has a problem with crime and corruption but Spanish colonies tend to be shit I'm general. Britians colonies are where it's at.

>Inventor: Ignacio
Stopped reading right there.
What is it about Texans yapping on about Tex-Mex food when all Tex-Mex food was invented by a Mexican. You guys are fucking stupid if you don't think it's not just Mexican food.

absolutely barbaric.

Let's not forget the greatest corn-based food to come out of Mexico:

The Pupusa

wrong

those look like gorditas you uncultured burger

pupusa
mexican

pick one.

What the fuck do you know, Kraut?

I'll have you know I bought these things from the Mexican's in front of the local Home Depot in Los Angeles. Can't be more legit than that.

Yes but thats like being the least obese obese person

Nop

This

Gorditas have an obvious cut open slit with stuffed food, dude.
Pupusas are the ones normally given with that sort of Mexican coleslaw.

I am a beaner you fat burger
also let's not forget the bullshit you guys created that you call "taco" from taco bell

jesus christ just fuck my shit up

Name of this perfect specimen?

Besides the most effective brainwashing technique what have you faggots done?

Maria Rodriguez

then I might be wrong and those are not genetically engineered gorditas

also pupusa is almost something like poop or some weird thing, that's what it sounds like to me

a buchona.

goggle for
>mujeres bonitas de sinaloa

achmed is mad.

Argentina is

FLIPLAND! MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WORLD!!!

Burrito!

97% white.

It is. But the butthurt (of ignorant, prideful idiots) will fuel their rage against us and your statement. Pretty funny and a waste of time trying to reason with them. Have a qt Mexican autist.

Those are from central america.

Mexico is central america tho

youtube.com/watch?v=5XVszYw65WM

No, we are not. Only our southernmost state Chiapas was a central american '''country'''. Their culture is different from Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America

MAKE MEXICO SPAIN AGAIN

vanadium

which is funny since you euro fucks ignored it and stole credit

>successful

Jesus Christ...

Is there lot of a blancos in Mexico?

In Mexico: 30 M
In USA: 15 M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Why do they all leave if it is so successful?

Hahahahahahah who do you think they stole that from ? u don't watch much TV do u?

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Mantequilla

Sending a bunch of immigrants to mexico because there economy is shit.

Got a sister who wants a greencard? has to be qt tho

Ive 2 cousins, and they have a green card, yes, they are woman.

damn. Too bad. Hope they're doing well though and sending plenty of money back home. Tell them to lay off the children though, way too many ladies around here walking with one stroller and trail of kids behind them.

Edith was born in USA. and Natalia finished the law school, she dont have kids. Edith has 2 kids, cuquito, he is autist, and judith. She has a welfare for his special kid. She loves to get food stamps too.

CASILLA POR CASILLA

Why does the one born in u.s. bother with a green card? Shouldn't she be a citizen by default? (guessing by age)

Cartel whore

i don´t know

both are citizens.

Me not.

All my friends were born in USA but they live here. All my friends got financial aid from their universities! and one is in chyna! Why is US so cool?

No, the US is

Basque Country is the most sucessful Spanish colony.
Mexico isn't a spanish colony anymore, in case you didn't notice.

>basque country
funny thing because they moved to america too, there are some basque surnames in america

and mexico too.

my family emigrated from bilbao, we have basualdo surname.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_diaspora

I wish the whole cartel shit would get fixed sometime within the next 30 years, it would be nice to retire and live in Mexico and own a cafe or something.

fuck off shill

do not listen to that mexican. he is using Taqueria to lie to you gringos

>using a donkey as a transport for himself and the food, during the Mexican Revolution period (1910–1921).[11] To keep the food warm, Méndez wrapped it in large homemade flour tortillas underneath a small tablecloth. As the "food of the burrito" (i.e., "food of the little donkey")
No wonder why burrito has a close spelling to donkey in Spanish. That is pretty cool.

Warp drive

Britain really was the son of Rome

Who is she, I forgot her name but remember her being fine as fuck

I think the most successful spanish colony is Chile, not Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=rY9fhMRk_DI

Chile and Uruguay.

It's the same guy?

Warp drive

>Louisiana Purchase belonged to Spain in 1800
>Americans bought it in 1803 from France.
Did I miss something?

Merchantry

Never heard of them

Burrito is Spanish from Spain too. Borrico, burrillo, borriquillo, etc., are regional forms.