I know this is early but... FUCK IT

I know this is early but... FUCK IT

WE'RE IN THE WORLD CUP LADS

CAN'T WAIT TILL DECEMBER 1ST FOR THE WORLD CUP DRAW!

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/kvindelandsholdet/kvindelandsholdet-udebliver-igen-fra-landsholdstraening
dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/kvindelandsholdet/eks-landsholdstraener-parterne-ofrer-kvindelandsholdet
youtube.com/watch?v=B2rVl30_doE
youtube.com/watch?v=UwaZRI9SQLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congratulations bro, I knew you had it in you.

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE OP

LOOOOOOOL

LOL?

DANELAW FAGS BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM ENJOYING THIS THREAD

>the village of Denmark

that was fast

"lol"

Based Denmark putting the lucky, bus parking cunts on their place.

Thank you Denmark. I cannot bare seeing these cunts fluke their way to another tournament

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA HA HA

ME TOO

ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS

You’re welcome, mate. We did this for you :)

Go back to your sheep.

(Du)

Congratulations to those boys!

LIFELONG Dane here

get fucked Eire.
gwaan you danes

What is the point of the away goals rule, when it is this easy to score them?

>england cheers the small nations on
>the small nations laugh at england losing meanwhile most of their players are english
you brought it on yourselves you cunts.
danish are more related to us anyhow

NOT SO FAST!

are you still here? it's just based danes and shit-tier southern ireland

(You)

oh fuck off

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Iceland is in the WC
>Sweden is in the WC
>Denmark is 20 minutes away from getting to the WC
>mfw we're not, and havne't been for 20 years.

hold me

Getting beaten 4-1 by Denmark. We obviously don't deserve, you do. Fair play lads

Nice of you to join us

not to worry Norgefriend, you're in good company with Faroe Islands and Finland

>1REL4ND

Where the fuck are Finlan and Canada?
I want the whole set of snowy shitholes.

Well done lads

Deserve to be there more than us clearly

Give em hell

congrats on scoring goals denmark, seems most of teams in playoffs forgot how it's done

Kong Christian den 11.!

Even the Finns have hockey, we've got fuck all but doped cross-skiers and a chess player

Don't forget the oil and salted fish lad

>Not Norway

LORD BENDTNER

LORD FUCKING BENDTNER GETIN

And biathlon which is pretty cool

bring back drillo

UNION

hey norway i wons

GRATTIS BRODER!

We already did once, it didn't work out. His style of play worked with a competent defence, which does not hold up to today's pace. Also, back in the '90s we had a pretty good squad, with players in top clubs. Today we're lucky if they play regularly in a good league. I wouldn't be this salty if I thought Norway could snatch a spot in Euro '20, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hiring a Swedish coach was step 1

it comes and goes though. Denmark has been real shit at times.

Oh fug

>lel

>bet 1000kr on Ireland getting most yellow cards

>Yusuf Poulsen pushed from behind
>no yellow

>Hard foul on sisto
>no yellow

>motherfucking penalty on Bendtner kicked down from behind
>no yellow

Kill me lads

I appreciate the comforting words, but the problem is that we've been shit for ~17 years.

you should've believed.

mens 400 metres hurdles is the new national sport, la

I heard the Norwegian men's football team agreed to go down in salary, so the women's team could get their money.
Because the women can't sell tickets to be profitable business.

This is bad for you guys. Shit like this angers me so much. It's like having an extra tax on you, just because you were born as men.

The women in Denmark are trying to pull the same trick over here as well.

Dude be honest with me

Is it not funking weird the penalty didnt give a yellow?

atleast the womeme's team is not completely dogshit

it was pretty soft.

They obviously are when no one is interested in watching them play.

Womens' world champions lose to teams of 14 year old boys all the time.

buhu, preben. marxistisk revolusjon nå!

People are increasingly less interested in watching the men's national team now. Salaries for national teams is not where the money is at anyway.

>Shit like this angers me so much
You have to be an incel virgin to actually get worked up over this

The worst part of our lady team is they take games hostage, and threaten to quit the matches if they don't get a salary INCREASE, despite knowing fully well the Danish Ball Union has bled and lost money on them for decades already.
dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/kvindelandsholdet/kvindelandsholdet-udebliver-igen-fra-landsholdstraening

3/4 Scandinavian countries in WC!!!!

>the absolute state of the 1ri5h national team
JUST

See this dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/kvindelandsholdet/eks-landsholdstraener-parterne-ofrer-kvindelandsholdet

The cunts are losing. They're not getting pampered, and they won't get their way.
I couldn't be happier.

Good for you, man.

Honestly, they only get like 2500kr for a win .. they could get a bit more, and it would be fair.

>and it would be fair.
The salary is already too high. It should be proportional to the number of tickets in the stadium.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=B2rVl30_doE
THAT'S a real woman who knows what's fair. She knows Maywheather sells more tickets, and that's WHY he gets more money. And she refuse to let politicians use her in their fight for communism.

Sven Scandiboo here. Was on my knees shouting in a bar full of Irish people and Irish bandwagoners. Literally the only happy person there. Literally on my knees, literally screaming like a spastic. Literally happy as fuck. Than you based Eriksen.

He ascended to Godhood

man I had a good time at the pub. Them Irish got so cocky after that first goal. I was sitting there like a fucking idiot in my Danish kit and my Danish scarf. Feeling like that Spongebob episode with Squidward doing a football halftime concert.

I was a bit nervous. But it only made it more glorious.

It felt really autistic being the only one going mental tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwaZRI9SQLk

Were you rooting for us too? A lot of Dutchies seem to be mad at us.

See you at the World Cup!

Ireland did their best but were just too drunk to qualify.

ur chess player is a mega badass who plays very offensively

I thought you didn't care about the sport though? A bit like Finland, though not quite that bad.

Denmark is fucking based, I can't wait to go back

t. daneaboo faggot

great shame

Drillo performed miles better than any other coach we've had the last 20 years, even upon his return.

Weren't Norwegian football on the uprise? Whatever happened to that Ödegaard kid? Permabenched in Real Madrid?

>Odegaard
He's on loan in Herenveen.

It certainly was some positivity, as the U21 squad did alright for a couple of years, but most of the players turned out to nothing on the senior level. Our domestic league has dropped considerably in quality and interest around it for the last 10-12 years as well. The only players I'd rate at the moment is Berge, Odegaard and King. Our defense is a fucking catastrophy.

Youth football is a meme. Our u21 team won the Euros and I don't think a single one of them turned out good, save for Lindelöf. Maybe Hiljemark too has a chance still, but at the moment he's not a starter.

Congratulations brothers! And good luck in the world cup!

>not mentioning based uggo Tibbling