Check it

check it

Call it, friendo

You don't have any idea what you're talking about do you?

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to stand over there and await the arrival of our sheriff, we don't take kindly to threats of physical violence around these parts. Also I'm going to need to take a Polaroid of you for the side of the register.

if the dubs you called brought you here, of what use was the get?

Well done, friendo.

Dubs?

aqua

>one off

Almost

Oof, madone!

Don't put it in your pocket sir don't put it in your pocket.

Best thread on Sup Forums right now

How shit is this board?

Check em

Step aside, singles

Watch this

well i got here the same way the dubs did

Dr. Pavel I'm dubs

What's his fucking problem?

>Exactly 100 Sup Forums posts later

Pottery

Mehhhhhhhhhdubs

Wow you fucked it up

GOD
FUCKING
DAMNIT
SO CLOSE
FUCK

>tfw consolation dubs

Oh hey you did it!

Where did the lost dub go?

right there senpai

nice

it's here desu

Let me ask you something.
If the dubs you posted brought you to this, of what use were the dubs?

*phone rings*

You didn't need me. The dub was inside of you all along

no country for lone singles

Get more dubs.

dubs get

Do you have any idea how crazy these digits are?

You mean the nature of the gets?

el dubs did flow

>singles
you should admit to your situation. there would be more dignity in it

Nice.

No, I mean the nature of 4u

Check them. >>>>>

I knew I'd get dubs the moment I seen this thread.

What's the most you've ever lost on a roll?

Well done.

Don't put it in your pocket, sir.

What are we playing for?

everything

Gimme

Alright so I'll get quads

Lemme have dubs

o b s e r v e

Quad me up

You stand to win everything, now check them.

#dubs4cruise

D U B

>one off from quads

Fug

Dubs and it is confirmed that you simply cannot bruise the Cruise.

I'm guessing this isn't the future you had planned for yourself when you first clapped eyes on those recurring digits. Don't worry, I'm not the janitor who's deleting this thread.

malignant dubs

oh well

nice!

Who is this janitor? Some kind of ultimate badass?

I know...I've seen him.

Jesus christ this thread is creepy.

Call me when you've had enough. I can even let you keep some of those 4's

you seen heem and you still postin'?

Dobles, señor.

ain't got no dobles

I ain't got no dobles

Ok

Can you get those chicken crates out of the back?

I need somewhere to put these dubs

this cant be happening

Reeeeeeeeeeeee i was literally about to meme this

Guys its not that hard

Dobles, señor.

alright

Doublio
Por favor

impressive. very nice

If digits, Mathew Broderick's death is a car accident

Chiguhr?

Take you to an atm, 14 dubs in it. Then everyone just walks away.

The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on horseback going through the mountains of a night, going through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on going. Never said nothin' going by, just rode on past... and he had his blanket wrapped around him and his head down. And when he rode past I seen he was carrying fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it 'bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was going on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold. And I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there.

And then I got dubs.

You're a big guy.

What happened to the dubs

I was sheriff of this doubles when I was 25 years old.

Hard to believe.

What a shame.

For you, friendo.

bringing them back

This post is rendered more significant by the fact that the numbers from /APPROXIMATELY/ 11-15 or thereabouts are very important in the film. This built-in uncertainty is part of the theme/trope/device. It crops up too many times to be coincidental.

-There are 11 establishing opening shots during the opening narration sequence, before the 12th pans to Anton being carted away, with the action beginning. During this sequence, Ed Tom intones the word "15": "be there in about fifteen minutes".

-The original crime scene depicts /ABOUT/ 10-12 bodies or so, plus a dead dog, and five destroyed vehicles. This level of destruction is literally repeated, point-by-point, during the remainder of the film: about a dozen (perhaps more) people are killed, a good 4-5 cars are smashed up, and Llewellyn kills a dog himself. The point of this is to illustrate the sad, cyclical nature of violence in the region.

the "doubling" is suggested by the interval that Chigurh suggests for the coin: 22 years, twice 11. 1980-1958 = 22. This is "doubled" again, later, on the mother-in-law's headstone: "AGNES KRACIK: 1922-1980".

-Llewellyn's murder site/crime scene is hotel rooms 112-114, emphasis on the 12-14 part. The numbers again comment on death.

-The names of the places and characters can be read as plays on 13 like so: Ed Tom BELL. LLEwELLen Moss [sic]? TerrELL county, texas. Deputy WendELL. ELLis. Aunt ELLa. Carson WELLs. Backwards, this might read like a 113 (see the motel room trope above), or simply 13, death. the presumptive 13th floor is missing, in the office building. I take the above to mean that these mortal men are all simply marked for death, one way or the other. Anton, being Death itself, stands outside the trope.

Sir, I ain't at liberty to give out no information about our digits.

Shit.

Impressive, very nice. Unfortunately it's just an interesting motif and nothing more.

He's a big guy

Check

if dubs, everybody itt gets laid in 2017

if dubs nobody in this thread is ever getting laid again

Your characterization is correct; when I raise these points, I try to downplay it just a bit while I rattle off the numerology. Still, it's fun to talk about once I get someone interested.

I'll go a step further: The Coens are jews. The Hebrew alphabet contains 22 letters, and jewish numerology called gematria is a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Coens' cultural background as jews inspired their numerical choices about the film to some degree (regardless of the previously existing text of the source material, whatever it is - I really should read it at some point).