Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Yes. Very much so.

Yes, your complete incompetence was so much better than Hiro's complete incompetence.

Hiro has been great 2bh

Who?

No

moot was awful. he acted like a king, gookmoot acts like a president.

>moderation is virtually non-existent since mute left

I like it better this way tbph

>fell for the falseflag set up by redditors so Sup Forums could be Sup Forums 3.0
No I don't

Moot was great when he was younger. He was complete shit at the end though.

>adds obnoxious ads to the site
>comes up with schemes and acts like the site is going to be shut down so more idiots will buy Sup Forums passes
Oh, yeah. Hiro's been just swell.

There's still more moderation than 2009-2011 Sup Forums. I miss those days so much.

He's been non-existent

every fucking day. why doesn't he even post here anymore? is google really paying him that much? i figured he's pop in and say hi every now and then ;___;

>ads
thanks for paying the stupidity tax, based Hiro shifting costs to retards like you

always and forever

He's moved on with his life. Why haven't you?

Those years were goat for Sup Forums too. Some of the best threads this site has ever had.

Thanks for ruining Sup Forums you cancerous facebook culture scum

nevar forget

Wrong young moot was great older moot was a numale cuck who went to Anita sakessian talk

>puts malware ads on the front page
>site still bleeding money and will probably be dead or sold in a couple months
Bravo Hiro. At least moot 1.0 was consistent.

I already miss last nights image upload failure. Quality of posts jumped 200% in that time.

Where will I go to shitpost and trigger liberals?

!

Reddit ;)

There is no longer any doubt that Hiro is riding this place into the ground while pocketing as much cash as he can. I seriously doubt Sup Forums was survive 2017.

that's a good thing

He has to come back.

I read "White People Fuck"

>fuck yeah

Here's hoping

>all images posted before Feb 8th lost completely
>slow moving image heavy boards like /hr/ and /po/ completely fucked
>not a single word of explanation just a smug "sorry lol post more images!" which then gets removed anyway

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

looks like he finally deleted image server 1-new and 2

moots the guy who made all the old memes right?

>implying he doesnt come here daily as anonymous
of course he does m8. he's literally here forever, even if he only checks it out on his phone while on a bus or whatever

He's probably the blacked poster.

this. moot would have never let the Sup Forums newfag cancer spread so badly

Can he still ban?

>Maybe baneposting can be my legacy
t. moot

It's that time of day again... Save us moot!

Fucking kek, seriously? Probably trying to save a bunch of money. That's fucked

Yeah he did such a great job with gamergate.

He had stopped giving a shit by then. Actually that and the Fappening were probably the things that made him decide to quit. Remember he tried to bail in 2011 with canv.as, but when that flopped he came crawling back.

backstory?

he added them to save money but they slowed the fuck out of images/webms/gifs and everyone complained

He got worn out from all the media and police attention. It all your fault.

Kek it explains why 2012 was such a turning point for the site. He tried getting super involved with it and fractionalized and ostracized a good portion of the community. By the time gg got out of hand it seemed like everything he'd done to fix the community backfired. The best thing I could say about moot was that he at least knew how to keep the gears moving on a website.

That fucker ruined Sup Forums so I'm still mad about that.

every day

actually he didn't care about the site when Sup Forums was ruined
that was idea of cadfell or whatever his name was and a janitor that were given the OK by apeman

this man was the fucking prometheus of the internet.

/q/ faggots and false flaggers ruined Sup Forums.

I still have those janitor irc leaks on my old pc. moot didn't give a fuck about Sup Forums and let those fuckers do whatever they wanted. I think moot even called the whole board a problem and just let those snitches do what they wanted.

fucking newfag
gb2rebbit

DUDE KEKS LMAO

NO! I HATE you! You abandoned us!!!

Y-you left us....

Kinda what I was implying. That board was full of the whiniest betas I'd ever seen.

I wish I would have capped it but he told he loved me when I asked if he loved anyone in that /r9k/ comfy thread

when he turned Sup Forums into /cucked/

he should have left it

I'm sorry I don't understand

yep

mods and jannies were faggots under him but now they're WAY worse

ps I OWN u

idubbbz just put up a video yesterday......

wrong

leave little kid, you're missed on Sup Forums

thats really special user, cherish it always. at least you have the memory.