Gayest movie ever

gayest movie ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk

not watching your link what is it?

no but it was a really bad movie that thought it was more clever than it actually was

Hunger Games, something about that movie from the ultimate "fag hag" main to the supporting characters, dialog, just everything... if I didn't know it was written by a woman I'd swear it must have sprang from the mind of the queerest man on Earth.

Zoey Deschanel is a cancer
the only good thing she's ever been involved with is Bridge to Terebithia

qt'st qt 3.14's ever

La la land definitely did it better 2bh. Zoe just comes off as an evil bitch

Expendables was way gayer.

faggot

It wasn't as bad as you make it sound but the dialogue really sucked.

>this is not a love story
so fucking dumb

Heterosexuality is so gay.

>>tumblr

you are the gayest movie ever

Maybe the most nu-male movie ever.

Seriously, every one of them I know are obsessed with this shit, as well as Zoey Deschanel.

Being "quirky" and "adorable" don't make her obtainable you fags. She's just hot.

I thought it was maybe 6/10 though. Not great, not terrible.

Would you say it's a movie for Sup Forumstants?

Why are you still awake? Don't you have a big Tee ball game to get ready for , 9gag?

The quintessential Sup Forums film. Dorky faggot who listens to The Smiths and is obsessed with a manic pixie dream girl that destroys him. The sad part is Sup Forumstants would kill just to be used like him.

This post is so true that it hurts

Where do you live, Seattle?

What was so great about this woman that he couldn't pull himself together and behave like an adult at his job? She seems like a selfish self absorbed bitch who couldn't be bothered to ever consider anyone else. Why would he miss that? It's not like it was his first girlfriend.
also sex before marriage degeneracy is in this movie

bitches and whores the movie

This movie was pretty unremarkable but it wasnt so bad.

Based Matthew Gray Gubler is the only worthwhile thing in this.