ITT: Stupid, poorly-made flicks

>inb4: "Um . . . eckshcuse me, but Batman vs. Superman *tears open another Hot Pocket to stuff down his fat gullet* is pure kino! You just don't get it."

its not that bad.

It was the funniest movie of its year.

it's a 9/10 op, sorry you cant appreciate avant garde movies

I wish I could kick your skull in OP you gay redd*tor

>BRUUUUUUCE!

>"Um . . . eckshcuse me, but Batman vs. Superman *tears open another Hot Pocket to stuff down his fat gullet* is pure kino! You just don't get it."
Literally no one that likes this film talks this way. At least this film doesn't give me a fucking seizure after every 15 seconds, or isn't cracking Disney level jokes in almost every scene. SS tried way to hard at this unfortunately but turned out surprisingly fun

LEAVE MIKE ALONE

>Batman vs. Superman didn't suck, b-because Marvel! QUIPS! QUIPS!

You literally dont get it

Lets play a game

Post a single plot hole -- the biggest one you can think of (not that any exist mind you) and If I can refute it in a rational well-argued mannered then you admit your opinion is wrong

You forgot
>i hate quips
>except when they're on my console

>unironically being a plotfag
>2017
wew lad

It didn't suck because while yes the film had problems, they were very few and not over bearing like everyone made them out to be. This movie had some kino moments throughout

For the most part, there are more than a few scenes that legitimately boggle my mind how they made it into the final edit.
There were parts of the movie I liked, but its all jammed into the script and nothing is given a chance to breath or develop because we're hard cutting to another plot point without any kind of transition.
WB/DC has an inferiority complex and is trying to do in two movies what marvel spent the better part of a decade building up to. It's bad planning, and a great way to strangle your cinematic universe in the crib.

>AAAAAY CHIHUAHUA I CAME TOO SOON! I CAME TOO SOON!

>poorly-made

Catty thing to say but how is it poorly made?

Lois Lane's inexplicable appearances at both the Courthouse (MoS) and Wayne Mansion (BvS).

Everyone knows Lois Lane mastered instant transmission.

Literally had the same premise out of all the recent box office superhero films. Some ludicrous madman wants revenge, but fails.

Maybe she learned that in Arrival.

How else do you think she knew that the kryptonite spear would hurt the monster from lord of the rings.

If you think the Martha scene was bad you might have autism.

Nigger someone definitely has autism.

The scene itself was great, including Batfleck's acting.

"Martha" was stupid because it was unnecessary. He (Supes) could have just said "Mother" or "Lex has my mother" and the impact of the scene would have been more clear and concise.

Batmang's reaction was because he was seeing Superman not as a faceless enemy, but as a kid, a kid about to lose his mother, not becaue their fucking mothers had the same name.

Did Snyder forget the entire prologue was depressed Batman having PTSD flashbacks to his parents murder?

Dammit Zack, get your shit together.

>He (Supes) could have just said "Mother" or "Lex has my mother"
He could have also just not fought batman, and let him run out of his little faggy tricks and explained the situation to him. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

The movie was lousy either way

>DON'T LET THEM BUILD THE WALL, BRUCE!

sink scene alone is kino

>Batman hit Superman with a fucking sink

Let that sink in: a fucking sink