My life is complete

my life is complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dhTLDV9qPZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then kill yourself

She liked my dick.

Congrats. My Sienna Guillory did not bother to like my tweet even after I wrote her an inspiring and positive message. Why even live?

literally who?

Shoenice follows me on Twitter.

He follows everybody

hi Chris

who?

silence follows me on Twitter

she also answered my question about if she was actually naked in a nude scene or was it a body double. she's awesome

who?

what did your tweet say?

ayo bb wan sum cocc

mark hamill liked my tweet so fuck off

who

she still doesn't know you exist, you're just a picture and a bunch of letters to her.

An adult woman.

good enough desu senpai.

doesn't matter unless it's from his post-JUST period

really gets the ideas boiling

it is my dude, he's looking fresh and sexy as fuck

Were you complaining about being kicked out of America, Pedro?

el justo XD

Remy Lacroix once replied to me but then deleted her tweet.

what was the answer?

no, my parents are rich so no need for me to visit that shit country full of niggers, sjw and whores, I spent most of my vacation times in australia or new zealand, sometimes japan, america, europe and africa are no go for me

I still maintain Alice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jill even in Apocalypse

Ummmmmmmm

kek she seems cool

I've been a quipping asshole and had 3 celebs like my shit. It ain't no thing.

hahha

Going to find Fortitude online and watch it now since that a great answer.

fuck off we're full

she shows her hairy pussy!!

how hairy?

not too hary

dropped

>had one of Australia's hottest glam models retweet my tweet and follow me on Twitter
>she only follows like 200 people, mostly MMA fighters, Rugby players, celebs
>I'm shocked, think it's an accident following but I converse with her regularly in Tweets and she still follows me after 2 months go by
>sweet
>get a super confidence boost, think about working out, do MMA training
>she sometimes does meet and greets at MMA gyms in Sydney where I live
>think about getting in shape and going to one to meet her
>follow her on Insta as well, she posts a glam shot of her in a bikini punching a punching bag
>I comment "the punching bag isn't the only thing in that pic that neeeds a good pounding"
>get blocked on Insta
>I'm shocked
But and in retrospect not surprised. Stupid thing to say
>think oh well it's just Insta, I still have her on Twitter ( coz I use a different username but same profile pic, oh no!)
>check Twitter, she's blocked me there too
>wanna die
>go back to being a low confidence, no effort, depressed pleb

in australia? nah mate, I don't want to live there, is amazing how fucking ugly are most of the girls there, either they are solid 8-10 or solid 1-3, no shit in the middle.

new zealand? I actually fucking like it a lot and girls are fucking cute there, but no, as I said, I don't need to leave my country, I'm rich and life is awesomely cheap here

Chocolate rain guy followed me on Twitter

life complete

Yeah she's very cool to her fans and seems very down to earth. We actually chatted on Twitter a while back talking about her debut in Take A Girl Like You and how much of a cunt Kingsley Amis was. I like how she calls herself a meat prop, no pretension there. Got a hot AF husband too, Enzo Cilenti.

youtu.be/dhTLDV9qPZ4

name of the girl?

>Rorschach himFUCKINself follows me

feels good lads

Allira Cohrs

by censoring your name you made me look up.
ffs, I bet you are the faggot who keep posting Bridget Regan image.jpg

I have more followers than him!
Also this is why I didn't post Sienna's replies to me up thread, I know how you stalkera think.

What language is that? I can't find it on wookiepedia

lol nah thats not me. I did use to post some of her pics in legend of the seeker threads when it was airing. That spammer is just bandwagonnig on her years later

HAHAHA

nice one dumbass!

>trying THIS hard to make your shithole country sound good

of course is a shithole, but guess what, there are no mexicans, no niggers, no gays, same sex marriage has been banned, drugs are fucking cheap and girls are hot and dtf all the time, why would i move?

What country do you live in?