If you were a director, what would be some recurring motifs you'd put in your flicks?

If you were a director, what would be some recurring motifs you'd put in your flicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aD57XGoToSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the male lead fucking my wife

Stoicism and muscle cars

I'd exclusively cast, shoot, and premiere in Appalachia that doesn't make people from Kentucky and West Virginia look like retarded incestuous drunken idiots.

Any people, perhaps real ones, bean kind.

maybe

I'd watch the shit out of this.

Detailed sets with vibrant colors and meticulously choreographed dance routines and musical numbers. Also ultraviolence from time to time, because if violence is going to be depicted it should be realistic and not that Hollywood garbage.

Just listen to music from Kentucky.

Fixed camera shots.

eyebrow licking

Watch Hell or High Water for the west Texas version.

Also pls make a movie about moonshiners during prohibition.

ass play

pusy slavery

Lesbian facesitting

what about brushing?
that's more my thing

Androgynous women and androgynous men. Everyone is androgynous. And my setting would always take place in the near to far future.

ive got a thing for hands, so id probably go all tarantino on them.

that Sup Forums is almost completely awful and the only way to turn it into a partially decent board is to set up dozens of filters to get rid of cringeworthy meme posts

I've thought about this just a little bit.

The 1:00:00 hour mark in the theatrical original version would always be a really cool shot that hangs for a good 5-10 seconds, to announce to those "in the know" that this is the director's hour-mark; the director expressly intends this shot as an iconic emblem of the film in general.

Fuck off. Serious discussion is cancerous. People come here to funpost and fuck around, changing it to serious discussion only would turn this website into Stormfront.

Something related to G.I. Joe, like a middle name of one of the characters, the way of dressing or maybe one of them collects them.

Like that movie about an autistic neighbor that had the kid from The wonder years.

i'd turn every movie in a vampire movie in the second half

Every time a character raised their voice, it would be the wilhelm scream.

Burn hand? Wilhelm scream.

Take a bullet? Wilhelm scream.

Got diarrhea? Long ass fuckin wilhelm scream.

Sometimes there would be dozens of even hundreds of wilhelm screams going on at the same time.

Androgynous woman are one of my fetishes. Sounds great

Go to bed Kevin

Tim Burton please leave.

Lots of sweaty axilla action. anyone know any directors that do this?

Constant panty shots.
My magnus opus will offer unsimulated stimulation of the clitoris through cotton panties. Zoom in on the dampness.
Peeling them off. Wet panty stuck to the pussy. Finger slowly runs through the pussy, spreading the perfect pussy lips apart.
Pan up to ChloMo's face.
I will save her abysmal career

Id watch that.
She's got the lips for the job

>Chain smoking protag dying at the end

I'd always make sure characters were shot before being thrown off planes

I'm intrigued.

Proper oral hygiene

suicide idealization

I live in Kentucky. I spend most weekends at bars with live bluegrass groups that play half covers and half new stuff. I still don't like how in TV and films whenever someone is from the Appalachian area, they are always either retarded hillbillies, drunks, incestuous or products of incest, or in the case of Deliverance, all of these plus gay rapists. Theres more to the area than just drunkenness and incest, which happens all across the country and from what I last heard, happens slightly more often in black communities.

I actually want to do either that, or film a documentary about Pentecostal and apostolic churches, which are very common in the region, and how there's more to it than the snake handler meme but I wouldn't know exactly how to take it from there, and most documentary producers wouldn't want to portray a christian organization in a neutral or positive light, so I wouldn't know how to get it produced. I also would be hesitant about Kentucky, Tennessee, or West Virginia moonshiners, but mostly because I don't think it would be a large hit unless I were to tie in organized crime from the east coast. Maybe a movie about a conflict between a family that is still moonshining in todays time, but because a kid drank the foreshot that one of their customers left in the woods and the kid either dies or goes blind due to the methanol in it, and how the ATF is called in to find out and shut down this organizaiton, but becomes conflicted because its more than just a way for the family to escape paying taxes, as its the only way they can support their family.

Theres a lot of interesting and non-stereotypical stories that can be portrayed in the region, and if i can come up with a few half decent ideas in 15 minutes for a few movies or documentaries, then someone who gets paid to do this could probably do an even better job.

It doesn't help that your tax dollars are going to build a fucking Noah's Ark museum instead of to your poor educational districts.

Young girls feeteses

the museum was entirely funded by private donors, and the ark was funded by people who donated after the Bill Nye debate.

Constantly Recurring Carafeet

She really has the most retarded tattoos I've ever seen

Apologies, I misspoke. It got a tax break. Doesn't help the reputation. I'm not slurring you folks, I'm a fan of Louisville's 90s music.

I wonder if it tastes like bacon

I've already finished it

Out of place pop song in out of place montage sequence

youtube.com/watch?v=aD57XGoToSE

>I'd exclusively cast, shoot, and premiere in Appalachia that doesn't make people from Kentucky and West Virginia look like retarded incestuous drunken idiots.

So, Matewan then

Maybe after wearing socks for long enough.