Legion Thread

Wednesday is here, which means it's time for another new episode of Legion! Tonight's episode is titled "Chapter 3"

>David searches for answers while a threat looms.

Last week's episode was pretty good, let's hope they keep it up, right? A stream is around here somewhere, but in the meantime, enjoy the weakest franchise in the MCU with Thor: The Dark World.

Other urls found in this thread:

nowwatchtvlive.co/fx-tv-channel-live-watch-fx-channel-usa/
livetvcafe.net/video/8HNU11XM5HUR/FX-Network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck all of you seriously i hate every poster (as a person irl) below this line

hope someone you love dies soon

Anyone have a livestream?

Love this show... also on the lookout for that stream

Wish I had one, but try this:

nowwatchtvlive.co/fx-tv-channel-live-watch-fx-channel-usa/

get cable you fuck, the show's ratings already dropped hard week 1 to 2

Fuck off, I'm not spending $300 a month to watch a 45 minute show

Try this:

If it works, then I have an out. If not, then you're on your own.

So, he's altering reality already? Or what

Fuck FX for putting this at the same time as Sunny.

Is there even a Sunny thread this week?

Thanks, but unfortunately none of streams worked.

>same time
gee whiz, wish there was some kind of solution.

livetvcafe.net/video/8HNU11XM5HUR/FX-Network

This one?

body-swap fetish is patrician

this can only get better

I know I can watch it on demand. I'm saying it ruins the livethreads and is probably going to hurt Sunny's ratings.

I think they count On Demand as a part of the ratings as well, so watch this guilt-free and go from there.

im currently marothoning the first episode, 20 minutes left to finish it

sunny has been shit absolute shit this season

Watch your cornhole, bud.

Syd is so fucking qt

Good to know.

I still have no fucking idea why they'd put a new show against one of their best.

It's already better than last season. kys

Joan Crawford has risen from the grave.

fargo season 2

For those just joining us, Fargo comes back in April.

We'll get to see Based Lou and Molly Solverson.

So how many times did they say "David" in this episode? How many times does he stutter and take a long time to answer a simple question?

This show seems like your typical "its so deep and intellectual" shit.

>It's already better than last season.
That's not saying much

>expecting anything more from capeshit

t. pleb

I think this show has potential but it's paced like cold fucking oatmeal.

>tfw you hug the mental manifestation of your bf

A surreal kind of feel.

Daaaaaavid

>It's a David questions his reality episode

so how is junkie sex?

That was profound.

for you

This paper guy is fucking creepy

encore streaming now at bretty good dot com

>people complaining about pacing
>people saying it's 2deep
just like better call saul threads all over again. we cant have anything nice

>David?
>Mulder?

fuck you I like it so far.

>the chick blatantly is named after Syd Barrett who was member of the band Pink Floy who later suffered from schizophrenia

>Slowpoke

They played Astronomy Domine in the first episode.

i didnt even notice that, she was hot in Fargo

DAVID
Woah, what was that?
>DAVID
I-I-I-I-I-I-I I h-have p-pr-pr-oblems
>DAVID
>A
>V
>I
>D
Stop resisting me bro!
>DAY VEEEHD
How is this possible? What are you?!?!
>DAVID
Don't touch me don't touch me don't touch me!
>DAVID
Let's score some drugs brofis! 8D
>DAVID WAKE UP

there i just saved you three hours

what did she mean by this?

She's supposed to be shaking a bottle of pepsi but the dumb director forgot the prop.

YOU JUST KNOW

sidebutt, lewd aubrey, syd

good for a capeshit show

thanks, much appreciated!

So whats the deal?
Is he actually crazy?
Did someone put up a mental barrier in his mind?

He probably went crazy as a coping mechanism. Think of it like Cable from X-Men where he'd be OP as fuck, but the disease (mental craziness in this case) is severely limiting him.

He's Legion fron X-Men but OK. I k iw what you mean.
In the comics though I think somebody sets up mental barriers in his brain to keep all the different personalities from taking over. He also absorbs the personalities of those who die around him. So the devil with the yellow eyes could just be a defense mechanism

He's dead, the whole show is purgatory

Then who was smoke monster?

one problem i have with this show - a lot of aspects feel repetitive.

i hope they introduce some new ideas in the next episode.

It's super obvious that he is actually driven crazy by his powers and the demon dude mind raping him since he was a kid.

>It's a tv show is too lazy to actually come up with titles for its individual episodes so instead resorts to "chapters" episode

So fucking lazy.

Somebody pls post the dance scene

The show is deviating from the comics since David is actually Xavier's bastard child in the comics. What you're talking about takes place after David has been sick and crazy for years. It's also not where Legion is left off as he later ends up losing control and having to actually heal himself.

In the comics, the way it works is that David is mentally ill (either DID or Schizophrenia or something, it's comics, lol). He has an insane amount of powers and his mind splits each one off into a different personality.

It's unlikely the show will follow the same exact route but the truth is probably a combination of him being both mentally ill and having powers. I'm personally expecting him to have other personalities that are the cause for everything. That said anything is possible at this point. Hell, every character could just be David and this could all be in his head.

its a metaphor that he was molested

>He also absorbs the personalities of those who die around him.

guess that explains LENNY

How is that lazy? It's not exactly difficult to come up with a title for an episode, they just decide it would be more unique not to.

he IS the demon dude, he is many, he is Legion

>guess that explains LENNY
It's hard to tell, as Lenny seems to be in his pre-asylum flashbacks.
I'm pretty sure Lenny is a personality he's manifested, as is Syd.
That's the think, he's able to take his power and use it to manifest his imaginations into reality.
This is why no one had records of her at the facility when he called. She had never been there. He was just using his power on literally everyone there, manifesting her and having them react as if she was real.

Granted, the argument for lenny is a lot stronger than the argument for Syd. It's possible syd just thinks she killed Lenny because she couldn't control the power, and that caused the manifestation of lenny to be "killed"

At this point it's pretty clear Lenny and Syd are real.

I think Lenny IS the demon with yellow eyes, he saw it glitching into that druggy underpass, he saw it instead of her while high as fuckery, it appeared in the testing chamber where Lenny appeared this week, Lenny says all this bad shit to him about how the fedo bastards are coming to kill him. I dunno, just a thought.

dead show

I thought that was the demon just taking her form to fuck with him. Maybe the post-dead Lenny is him but I don't think she never existed in the first place.

We're talking about a mutant that contains an insane amount and range of different powers, what is actually happening? Your guess is as good as mine

Punch the angryist boy please

IMHO, the point is that he's a powerful telepath so his mental traumas (fears, sorrows, regrets) are more real than those of us muggles.
So the normal psychological defenses that even we put up in our minds against our miseries, are way stronger for him.
Stronger to the point that if you go in his mind you are in actual peril and stroger to the point that if he has a mental breakdown they lashes out into the real world.

>it's a David X Syd in the outdoors scene

extra comforting

Why is the memory worker guy allways so pissed at David is it the fact he can bloke he's abilities or is he just upset David doesn't want to share the fucked up shit he's seen?

tfw pedo agenda

Just finished watching the episode.
Pic related scene gave me the spooks I felt the hair on my neck erect.
The second half of the episode felt like a legit movie so all in all I though it was pretty good.
I was concerned a lot in the first episode but it seems that they know now what they will create.

Fucking pedoshit.

cute

juust watched it

this was f*in trippy again

did she bust a nut?

>A cutie will never enter your body and play with your dick.
Why even keep on living.

>Hunky commandos will never anally penetrate your bound sister.

>sticking to HDTV rips and its captions

>this stupid fucking joke make me laugh so much

i hate this place

The creepy fat guy is the adult "angriest boy" right? He grew up along with David, in his mind or something.

angriest boy mouth looks like Hitler moustache

>it's a David pushes his hands against his head whenever he feels sick episode

do his eyes turn a bit yellow there?

yeh m8, series is good

he thinks daveed is resisting intentionally so he gets mad. he doesn't know that it's the diabeetus demon

Good catch. That guy gets dead somehow and david is on the ground holding his head

the guy that holds him also screams "no" a couple of times

Post 5 shows with good episode titles.

I'll wait.

and the demon has a cameo in the background when they're at the docks a minute later

>david
>david
>david
>david
>david where are you
>david
>david
>david are you ok
>david
>david

fuck this show

See you next week!

I'm just gonna go with season order and pick the ones that I remember
>x-files
deepthroat, the erlenmeyer flask, the field where i died, nothing important happened today etc.
>supernatural
are you there god? it's me, dean winchester, sam, interrupted, swan song, metafiction
>buffy
fear, itself, never kill a dead boy
>stargate
bane
>fringe
in which we meet mr jones, olivia. in the lab. with the revolver.
> L O S T
all the best cowboys have daddy issues, man of science, man of faith, the constant, whatever happened, happened

chessy +/ reflecting the story of the episode

Meh, i want that they reveal the "Charles Xavier" is your dad in this season, that fucking yellw eyed fuck better be him like in the comics, or i will be dissapointed

boring is not enough to explain this show