WE WUZ ALMAGANATE

WE WUZ ALMAGANATE

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/437312/hillary-clinton-emails-secret-meetings-clinton-foundation-donors
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html
wnd.com/2016/06/author-uncovered-evidence-of-clinton-slush-fund/#!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/
rt.com/usa/348352-clinton-state-calendar-omissions/
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/bryan-pagliano-judicial-watch-deposition/
consortiumnews.com/2016/06/29/the-dissent-memo-that-isnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FBI confirm Sup Forums was always right

bump

FBI agent here

ask me anything guys i swear im from fbi
pic related - my badge

guys PLEASE
I'M FBI
PLEASE

cool thanks

please ask your questions i am a certified fbi agent

przestań tag tryhardować wykopku xD

nice meme kurwa
why don't you trust me, but trust the guy in the screencap?
it was my brother from america. pls

That's a lot of reading Polan.

This seems relevant.

>Judge Expands Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s Dealings with Foundation Donors

nationalreview.com/article/437312/hillary-clinton-emails-secret-meetings-clinton-foundation-donors

and this

>EXCLUSIVE: Slush funds to pay 'personal consultant' Huma Abedin, a $34,000 a night Caribbean holiday for daughter Chelsea and payoffs to silence Bill's sex accusers - How Hillary has used donations to the Clinton Foundation as her ‘personal piggy bank’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659123/Slush-funds-pay-personal-consultant-Huma-Abedin-luxe-Caribbean-holiday-daughter-Chelsea-payoffs-silence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

>Author uncovered evidence of Clinton 'slush fund'

wnd.com/2016/06/author-uncovered-evidence-of-clinton-slush-fund/#!

So there's this and the missing diary entries from her appointments. dozens of meetings have been scrubbed from her diary.

#Poles4Hillary

Y?

World Wars always start at Poland for some reason.

Nice screengrab OP but hard to follow some of the replies.

Thread here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79480356/

and here

Do you believe that an actual FBI agent would risk their career, jailtime, and maybe their life by saying things on a chinese cartoon imageboard?
And out of all the boards, he'd say exatly what Sup Forums wants to hear?
Please. He's as much of an agent as me.

Stranger things have happened. If you had shit you wanted to get to the public how would you do it? as the 'agent' says, leaking to WND or Breitbart against Clinton is self defeating.

Clinton is corrupt as hell. That memo that came out just the other week, calling for a 'new approach to Syria' including stand-off strikes against Assad was coordinated with a Clinton foundation setting the stage for her first act as president.

Bit about SAPs for example,

>SAP access ergo policy on classified security categories de facto is understood informally as described as those who need to know have access, access is "on a need to know basis".[14] A SAP can only be initiated, modified, and terminated within their department or agency; the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Energy, Secretary of Homeland Security, the Attorney General, the Director of National Intelligence; their principal deputies (e.g. the Deputy Secretary of State in DoS and the Deputy Secretary of Defense in DoD); or others designated in writing by the President.[15]

Sounds pretty illegal for her to have one installed at home or on her private server. And it came out recently that she did use this personal server for shit marked NOFORN and her server was hacked. I wouldn't put anything past her.

> High powered Wall St. breakfast among gaps & missing entries in Clinton’s State Dept diary

rt.com/usa/348352-clinton-state-calendar-omissions/

> Hillary Clinton’s official calendar from her time as Secretary of State is missing details of dozens of meetings with political donors and Clinton Foundation contributors, according to a review of the calendar and related records by AP.

>Judicial Watch: Clinton IT staffer pleads 5th 125 consecutive times

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/bryan-pagliano-judicial-watch-deposition/

House of Ca.....Clintons

He was a bit vague as to what the Clinton Foundation has actually done.

From we can assume many sponsors of the CF are shady enough that Clinton felt the need to obfuscate her meetings with them.

There's also shit like this.

>The ‘Dissent’ Memo That Isn’t

consortiumnews.com/2016/06/29/the-dissent-memo-that-isnt/

>Clinton Group Backs Memo

>The leak of the memo coincided with the advocacy of the same military option by a Washington think tank with ties to Hillary Clinton. On June 16, the very day the New York Times published the story of the leaked memo by State Department officials, the Center for New American Security (CNAS) released a report on a study group on defeating the Islamic State that called for a U.S. policy to “threaten and execute limited strikes against the Assad regime,” to signal to Assad as well Russia and Iran that it is “willing to get more engaged.” The same report called for dispatching “several thousand” U.S. troops to Syria.

>The study group was co-chaired by CNAS co-founder Michele Flournoy, formerly third-ranked Defense Department official, although the report was written by lower-level CNAS staff members. Since leaving the Obama administration in 2009, Flournoy has been critical of its defense policy and is now regarded as the most likely choice for Defense Secretary in a Hillary Clinton administration.

So Clinton and her allies are angling for Syria war. Are the Clinton Foundation donors the driving force behind this?

c'mon guys. Clinton a bad.

NEUROPA POSZŁA WON!