How have you faggots not made a thread for this yet?

How have you faggots not made a thread for this yet?
>the gang tends bar
You bitch about the bar not showing up and now that there's an episode centered around it you don't even watch it?

Is Mac gonna suck off Cricket?

this episode is hella weak so far, i didnt love the mom sitcom episode, but this is just as weak... Woman writer..

>people have been wanting a bar episode for years
>we get one
>it sucks
really stokes the noodle

My one laugh was in the first minute with black Dee. Otherwise not much going for it.

This entire episode is hanging on the crate bit.

I hated the sitcom episode so much. It's easily my most hated Sunny episode. I've been enjoying this one so far though.

well i hope it pays off

show went to shit.

The most upsetting thing is not how bad that episode was. It's actually the fact that many people liked it. It's genuinely the worst thing they've ever done

this Dee valentines angle is meaningless

>frank's brother
nah

Mac x Dennis OTP

I hate empty manufactured angst between the gang for no reason, if it's not there, the actors cant sell it. Like this episode, everyones all manic and angry about working but its just not selling.

Now this stupid Dennis revelation, i hate valentines day. Ok.

Thanks but no thanks Megan Ganz, give me the boys writing any day.

Easily one of the weakest episodes of the series, in a surprisingly good season.

So... are Charlie and Frank banging?

No, she wrote that too homoerotic, it's a delicate balance to keep it strange but innocent.

The waterpark episode is the only good one this season. Everything else has relied on callbacks and old jokes.

I mostly agree with you, especially about them writing it themselves, but I didn't hate the episode. I enjoyed the way everyone tried to con people into doing their work instead of just doing it, and black Dee was pretty funny too.

What callbacks in this episode?

I dunno how I feel about that. I like gays and whatnot, but I'd seriously miss womanizer Dennis. I also feel like Mac should end up with someone with his ideal body type

>its a sunny thread

You all are WAYYYY to critical of this show. Just watch it or dont. The shows not supposed to cater to your every wish

macdennis is endgame

It's not up online yet.

The "trick" gag was funny, you're right. I said above, Black Dee started the episode strong, would have maybe liked that to be Dee's arc in this one to squeeze some more laughs out of it. Her being pissed at being replaced I mean. Black Dee had some potential.

I have yet to watch this one desu

Really made me think, lets pack it in boys, thread's over. It was fine.

Objectively wrong. Wolf Cola was pretty good, hero or hate crime was the funniest episode they've done in a couple years, making Dennis a murderer had a few good moments for people who haven't seen making a murderer but if you have seen it it's top tier. Tonight's also wasn't horrible, started off like it would be strong but then lost steam very quick and was just ok. The premiere was garbage though, and old lady house wasn't as horrible as everybody makes it out to be but it wasn't necessarily good either.

Pretty much agreed. A few solid episodes, couple week ones.

Yea, black Dee could have been done so much better. I would actually be fine with that taking up most of the episode since it wasn't too great anyways. Hopefully they bring her back eventually.

Kill me now

>super stoked for this episode
>its mediocre as fuck
started pretty well and ended decently
but an RPG? has he actually ever mention wanting one at any point in the show?

No, it was an odd non-sequitur. Was she just banking on the Dennis is a psychopath thing for it two work?

Wolf Cola is the only good episode so far this season, classic Sunny.

there are a million other things it could/should have been but they went with an rpg
lame
i thought the escalation at the end was going in the right direction though, right up to the rpg reveal

Dennis is gonna "accidentally" kill his double life family with the RPG.

Then he will go gay with Mac and season 13 will be bad because Dennis is suddenly gay

Alright episode. The rpg at the end was so random, i was hoping the mystery would pay off more.

Wait it already aired?

Nah we're just fucking w/ you, its on in 45 mins

This episode was very very poor.
Really kind of was weirded out and had no immersion. Very creeped would not watch again.

The little freak outs were way over the top and way out of reality, even in respect to the show.

That tapeworm bit was fucking awful. Did they think they had gold with that? They made that literally a central point of the episode

They're setting up Mac and Dennis becoming a couple at the season finale. First Mac comes out as gay, then he does something genuinely nice for Dennis, and then Dennis admits he might actually like Mac as more than a friend. It's his own system

The tapeworm was to show Charlie's insecurity about being alone/afraid of losing another friend. Remember he was Mac's best friend until Dennis came into the picture and they drifted apart and he got Frank as a replacement.

Agreed but fwiw, not much, on the AV Club it's being touted as an instant classic by the reviewer and commenters alike. They loove gay Mac.

I did enjoy seeing Mac in a Tommy Bahama shirt again though

Has anyone else been thinking a lot about Dennis and his rationalization of being assaulted by that librarian witnessing the downfall of Milo in the few days? Life has imitated art, it would seem.

Awfully busy lately or I might have been spending time antagonizing people on here with a tentative defense of the man. Refusing the label of victimization in the most aggressive way possible by insisting he was enthusiastically consenting to pursuing exploration in his early years was making the best of a bad situation.

I personally find that to be infinitely more admirable and noble than revelling in public sympathy for similar misfortunes or worse yet presenting them as a badge of moral infallibility equitable with the one possessed by an elderly Jewish man descending a mountain with a stone tablet under each arm.

But of course being completely, garrulously bereft of self restraint and habitually prone to breaking taboo as an end unto itself he couldn't resist sharing his speculative musings about the practical value of "Greek Love" with the world. Even his most devoted apologists found ourselves dumbfounded where that was concerned.

He inevitably proved himself to be far too loquaciously ribald to serve as the representative of a populist movement and certainly not it's authoritarian endgame. Perhaps in a year or two someone might pen an article or even a book about the parallels between his relationship with Trump and the one between De Sade and Bonaparte.

I love gay Mac too, but gay Dennis is the absolute worst

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Why even pasta this?
It's just dumb

go write better episodes rather than trying to please a bunch of autists on Sup Forums

wtf are you bizarro me

I love Dennis but he didnt have anything to work with this episode. I like kinda obviously gay/closeted Mac, which is where I think the humor lies. Hinting at it, making it a running gag, but i don't think it's been used to great effect since he's been out.

Ok dude.

get back to work faggot

fukcin megan ganz

first she ruined community

now shes ruining sunny

I just think they don't know exactly how to handle gay Mac. They've brought it up in every episode since he came out(obviously because they want him to end up with Dennis). It feels like Mac is defined as only being gay instead of his old idiot self

>fukcin megan ganz
>first she ruined community
>now shes ruining sunny

this episode sucks

PTSDee was one of the better episodes though

>Annies pen episode and darkest timeline bullshit
they mention these as if they're the best episodes, while they were just unnecessary unfunny concept episodes
what are these reddit cucks talking about?

is rick and morty like these shitty community episodes? if so im glad i havent watched it

You win. I'm triggered.

>PTSDee was shit (it wasn't)
>MUH GAY SHIPPING
>MUH FEMALE WRITER

Agreed. They're changint he formula too much. Gay Mac should've been the only big thing the brought up seeing as we have two more seasons they could've split this up. They should put the MacxDennis and CharliexDee stuff into next or last season or else everything's gonna be really different I'm S13 and not in a good way

I hate the callbacks and its literally killing the series, but Dee making Charlie that Valentine was qt as fuck :3

Agreed, it was really cute how badly she wanted Charlie to reciprocate. Too bad she was doing it because she wanted to make him look stupid. Though deep down I think she might actually hav ea crush on him and I look forwards to seeing an episode o revolving around her trying to get his affections away from the Waitress

Was the pen episode the one where she was suddenly all over Jeff's dick?

Wouldn't surprise me that the ep was written by a woman with daddy issues.

I enjoyed the darkest timeline in concept (kind of hated how often it was used/memed and was disappointed with how it concluded). Definitely Reddit humour.

Yes, Rick and Morty is Reddit. Some eps are good enough, even if I'm not usually laughing. Any episode that deliberately tries to be wacky or has Roiland do improv skits is shit though.

>she was doing it because she wanted to make him look stupid
I think she was actually serious until she was spurned by CHarlie in the office. It's been a trend of hers especially recently (PTSDee).

What's that saying? "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned?" Dee kind of cranks that up.

Openly gay Mac is nice but everything else in this episode sucked. Dee's valentine to Charlie was almost good until they revealed it to be for a prank

openly gay mac is stupid. they're only funny if they're offended. if none of them are offended at anything, they're not funny.

I tried to like this show, i somehow managed to watch the first three seasons. But holy shit it's bad. So fucking bad.

What was the episode that she wrote?

>openly gay mac is stupid
Agreed. It just doesnt fit at all.

I fucking hate this show now. It makes me sick to see what its become. Surprise, surprise, a Community hack wrote this episode. Why are all writers obsessed with making comedy shows "have heart" now? It's like every show thinks they can be the Simpsons and juggle comedy with heartfelt moments, despite having 10% of the talent the prime Simpsons writers had.

>PTSDee worst episode of the season

I really hate the lack of different scenes/situations. It's like we're watching footage of animals in a zoo enclosure rather than a documentary on wild animals. This whole season has episodes stuck in one setting the entire episode and it's just how much shit they're able to cram into this

Too be honest. This episode was way too serious. Dennis going on about how he feels unloved, Dee doing a similar thing with Charlie, Charlie talking about being afraid Jerry will replace him, and Mac talking about how he feels Dennis might not like him since he came out

First a bottomless pit and now a living ooze monster. Paddy's Pub is getting more and more like the Mystery Shack every day.

weak episode to bee h, not too bad not too good
the RPG came out of nowhere, they could have set it up in earlier episodes but instead we just get "you talk about it all the time"

i didn't hate the episode but i don't think i physically laughed once during it
this season has been weak

In the preseason trailers, Dennis's car gets blown up with an RPG

Probably setting up something for the finale

That whole thing was completely genuine, and her reaction to it was also sincere. She just realised at the end that it made her pathetic and she needed to play it off on someone else. Plays off of the idea in The Gang Miss The Boat, that the only reason Charlie and Dee pick on each other is because Mac/Dennis/Frank need a target and it's usually one or the other.

Not as bad as Frank's bro but still boring.

>my opinion is fact

i'm sure you're gonna go real far in life, kid. keep that attitude and the sky's the fucking limit

Are they going to explain where the missile went in the next episode?

I don't want a gay Dennis, I want him to be a womanizer again and maybe the girl meets Mac and he becomes her stereotypical gay best friend and Dennis goes crazy trying to keep her attention and interested in him

I want Charlie and Dee to get together again somehow or keep sleeping with each other again and being disgusted with themselves. Dennis has his growing psychopathy and Mac his homosexuality, Dee and Charlie need something and they've always had awesome episodes together anyway (cannibals ep, employed at a high school ep, online gaming ep, etc.)

cricket

Is the next episode that one about Cricket? Maybe he takes it since he was at the bar this episode and I didn't really see a need for him to be there other than to make the gang look bad do a "I'm homeless and a drug addict!" Joke and the "are you gay for free" joke to Mac

Yeah, it's based around Cricket. Looks like he's wearing the same clothes in this episode as in the preview, so Crickets episode is probably going to be happening at the same time.

That or he only owns one outfit because he's a homeless piece of shit

Rob and Charlie must really have a thing for cuckholding, in the show everyone but Charlie fucks his wife and almost every side character fucks Robs wife. Not to mention reverse cuckholding too where Charlie makes out with Alexandria Daddarrio right in front of Mary

Who fucked whom in that bathroom, and was the middle involved?

This is the thing I'm most wary of. I dunno what they'll do with Dennis if he sticks with Mac. At most he could do a 180 and be super possessive of Mac or something and it could be really gay how much he enjoys being with Mac.

Should they give a mercy killing lads? It's getting worse each season, it's like seeing someone suffer.

Eh, I still like the show, just felt this season was focusing too much in changing the formula or got preachy/too serious at some point. Case in point today and the last two episodes and finale. They aren't easing their way into hooking up Mac and Dennis. It's so sudden especially when Dennis just talking about deposit and whatnot into a convenience store clerk

I hope they put on over the top liberal facades for their own personal gain like the episode where Mac wants the girl from the abortion rally to get an abortion. Or how Charlie and Frank get gay married just for the benefits. I think it would be easy to work with to make fun of things like feminists, pro-trans/gay, immigration(where Frank advocates for it by mention how easy it is to scam them to make them work for $1.25 an hour) a "The Gang Joins Anti-fa" where they try to destroy the liberty bell or another philly landmark but realize that Antifa is full of LARPers and mainly Frank, Dennis and Charlie take matters into their own hands.

Haven't watched an episode after that scratch off/faggot one

I liked the mom sitcom desu. That water park episode is my least favorite so far

>le ebin roosterteeth man
Reddit tier shit

PTSDee was ok for Dee alone. However they keep focusing on Mac being gay and him starting a relationship with Dennis is becoming ever so more likely by the finale, rather than "haha Mac's gay" here and there it's becoming a focal point of this season

mac and dennis move to the suburbs was my 2nd favorite episode of the series though senpai

>posting on Facebook
kys

Hope its just a season arc that ends like when Mac was fat. Otherwise they might get canceled if le LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ gets all huffy at jokes at Mac's expense.

Same. I hope everything goes back to normal and Mac being gay isn't important anymore, but if my fears come to fruitions(that Mac and Dennis start a relationship at the finale) it'll unfortunate carry over to s13. Not that I'm saying rcg couldn't make it work but it'll be hard to act like it's not there and important