When you realize television peaked years ago

>when you realize television peaked years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that why so many are getting rid of cable?

did they ever drink horse cum or was that my imagination

I think they had to eat cow testicles once.

you mean piqued

mule cum and yes.

They ate all kinds of dicks too

bull spunk i think. someone definitely drank some animals jizz.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

I've never been able to forget the last time I watch fear factor.
It was the second round, the "gross" challenge.
>roll a dice or something and have to eat that many inches of pig rectum
>most people dropped out in the first round
>Joe tells the contestant they are automatically in the third round, they don't have to eat any
>they go for it to win a bonus or something
>eat 11 out of 12 inches of pig rectum, give up
>"well congrats, you are in the third round anyway"

>sunnyside up

heathen

The sour kraut kills it.

it was a pitcher full of it if i remember correctly

>its a joe rogan overreacts to something boring episode

>tfw no shows making people eat gross stuff anymore
Reality tv is so shit now

>jamie pull that up for me
>excuse me but you're bullying me

what did he mean by this

I could eat a knob at night

I didn't realize this was hosted by Joe Rogan, I only ever watched a few episodes. I feel my life has come full circle.

Yeah it is impossible eating a sadwich with athat runny of eggs literally would just come out the other side when you take a bite.

>years ago

You mean fucking decades.

Jamie, regrow all my hair

DUDE I WAS SO HIGH DURING FEAR FACTOR WEED LOLI POPS LMAO

>pulls mike closer

After X-files season 5, you could basically stop watching all TV shows (with exception of Doctor Who, and Battlestar Galactica) and you'd be fine.

Jersey shore was better than meme factor

>(with exception of Doctor Who, and Battlestar Galactica
Literally kill yourself, tumblr.

that was just something Joe did in his spare time

OK edgelord dot com

>not eating raw eggs
do americans really do this?

Easy there, Rocky.

>Dr Who
>Worth Watching
>X Files season 5 came out in 1997
>Sopanos didn't air until 1999 and Mad Men 2007

Dr Who would be a pretty good desert island show. I hate it, but there is absolutely no limit to story possibilities.

Conversely, Sopranos is entirely missable and Mad Men would be a terrible show to exist in a vacuum.

You could safely drop BSG after season 1.

Your logic is so retarded. You hate Dr Who, but it could potential be good, but it's not.

Any (older) game-show recommendations? So far i have watched:

Robot Wars (UK)
The Crystal Maze
Unbeatable Banzuke
Scrapheap Challenge
Gamesmaster
Ninja Warrior
Banzai

sunnyside up is only good for eating with toast, there is no way you would be able to eat that egg without anything to mop the yolk up.

Eating raw eggs is retarded and disgusting, but understandable if you are gay and trying to simulate your daily semen intake.

>roganthread
Y E S

This show really made me think

>he doesn't crack an egg into a pint of beer for breakfast
never gonna make it

didn't abc or whatever cancel that bit but it leaked?

This