How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

>(((goldstein)))
EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

>be white
>find a white gf
>fuck her until babies come out
>repeat

Oh good, ANOTHER triggered Sup Forumserinas thread.

Why are you scared of being a minority? Are minorities treated as second class citizens or something?

>non-hispanic whites

Has it gotten this bad?

we won though
it doesn't matter

Current minorities are treated bad because they behave bad

Reminder than brown people calling themselves "minorities" is a disgusting misuse of language when only 10% of the global population is white, even including Slavs, Mediterraneans, and Irish as white.

Why do they 'behave bad'?

lmao not with trump around!

Nice facebook tier post there.

Nobody wants to be a minority because it means you lack power, and lacking power makes you a beta.

Like I care what happens to this world after I'm dead.

>b-but muh race >:'(
Get blacked, I don't give a fuck.

Because they think they are entitled to things they aren't like free housing, free college, citizenship, and exemption from taxes and law.

>only white when it's convenient

Because with the exception of blacks who didn't have a choice in the matter, Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims, left places where they were in the majority to go somewhere else to bitch and moan about being a minority.

this is incorrect actually
Sup Forums was proven to be mostly nonwhite in the last two months

>goldstein

why is Sup Forums literally always right

I don't want them to be

but after looking at it for a year I am a nazi

>for a year
newfags shouldn't even post for the first year

*punches you*

it only takes that long to get indoctrinated?

% of how white a country is =/= white population is decreasing you know

>(((goldstein)))

i'm not white and this shit upsets me, can't imagine how annoyed white guys feel.

>“First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period.”

>“No white people means no oppression. White people are like a cancer and oppression is a symptom of the cancer. Cut out the cancer altogether – with the cancer being white people – and you get rid of all of the oppression which white people cause.

Remind me what color the Angolan who sold the Slaves in the first place was.

Remind me what color Anthony Johnson, one of the first men to own slaves beyond indentured servitude in the US.

Remind me what color are Chinese and Indians who have half the worlds population.

Remind me which country has the highest Death Rate in the entire world?

Remind me how many countries are predominantly black in the Top 5 of countries with the largest deaths in the world.

Why does Sup Forums hate white people so much?

>doesnt want to pay for the sins of his father
lmao

What a stupid bitch. Asians and Blacks and everyone oppress others all the fucking time.

The point is that oppression and bad things in the world are not solely to blame on White people.

Also by that logic black people should have to pay for the sins of his father as well considering they were sold into slavery in the first place by a black man. Anthony Johnson in the US was a black man in Maryland, whom black people do not recognize that he was a slave owner at all (or that whites, granted far less were also slaves in the US).

Here are how black people remember Anthony Johnson; “'the black patriarch' of the first community of Negro property owners in America".

He dun reel gud at da bacco farms.

Why the fuck are you talking to us lol.

The writer of this article isn't gonna see any of this shit.