youtube.com/watch?v=NUjMO_k9IF8
youtube.com/watch?v=DInpU74JPgo
youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg#t=97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>first post and it's dubz

But that's wrong

kill yourself immediately

kek

But yeah TDK still holds up. It's a shame the next one was a complete fuck up once the plane scene ends.

That's a spicy meme

Terminate your existence my man

LOL

Snyder fags are preteen edgelords who need to jump off a bridge

>implying that this is unsurpassed kino
Fuck you, it's an incoherent mess with Ledger fanwankery

Unpopular Opinion
Aaron Eckhart stole that film

I'm not sure why this gets as much hate as it does. Is it just vocal comic book fags?

completely this if Ledger hadn't died it would be ranked behind Batman & Robin

fail

That film is just a failure of narrative storytelling
I mean, if you stop it at any time and ask the question "What are the characters on-screen current motivations and objectives?" you'd struggle to answer it most of the time
Things happen, yeah, but it's all just so......hollow

Look at this bait

not really
the batmans motives throughout the film are to stop the joker at all costs, without killing him and falling into his "trap"
the joker wants to plunge gotham into chaos "some people just want to watch the world burn"
two-face is first an ally of batman and then the joker
its really not that complicated, its a decent film with good acting and casting, excellent score.

This you plus This (you) equals how many ?

Unironically this. Watchmen is way better than The Dark Knight.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUjMO_k9IF8

I felt positive Two-Face wasn't dead and was coming back in the sequel. His funeral and everything just felt like a big cover up, like they were mourning the man he used to be while the monster he had become was locked away somewhere. Oh well.

Logan will be capekino

>the batmans motives throughout the film are to stop the joker at all costs, without killing him and falling into his "trap"
1. Break up Scarecrow's meeting
2. Stop the organized crime mob
3. Go to Hong Kong and kidnap Lau
4. Stop the Joker
5. Don't stop the Joker and turn himself in

Dude, it's all over the fucking place

I hope the trailer for Justice League comes out with Logan or Kong: Skull Island. We need more SnyderKino.

>SnyderKino
This meme doesn't just need to die
It needs a fucking stake in its heart

The meme will never die, because at its root is the truth that Snyder actually gives a crap about visuals which is a rarity with genre films nowadays.

>visuals
>not story
The cancer reveals itself yet again

Storyfags are cancer. they moan about "character development" and "plot holes" and have no appreciation of the sensory nature of motion pictures.

over 15 years later and no fantasy film has surpassed Fellowship of the Ring.

>Storyfags are cancer. they moan about "character development" and "plot holes" and have no appreciation of the sensory nature of motion pictures.

How is that all over the place? The Joker didn't even exist in the beginning. The other user is retarded because batman's beginning motivation was getting rid of organized crime which is what batman does.

Yes that is what those pedantic nerds look like.

>i watch movies for the visuals

Why would he be wearing sunglasses if he watches movies for the visuals? This is some storyfag level nitpicking for you.

because you are euphoric, not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, you are enlightened by your intelligence

Go back to wanking to Nerdwriter videos.

You first big boy

I only watch patrician video essays.

youtube.com/watch?v=DInpU74JPgo

Get fucked mate

Those fucking shoes lol

this. only because i dont see The Dark Knight as a comicbook film.

How is it not a comic book movie? Dude is dressed like a bat.

Batman Begins > The Dark Knight Rises > The Dark Knight

idk, i feel like it transcends "comicbook film." like Watchmen is pretty much shot by shot comic book. TDK is just a great film with Batman thrown in the mix. if that makes any sense.

>TDK is just a great film with Batman thrown in the mix. if that makes any sense.

Nobody would give a fuck about TDK if it wasn't about Batman and the Joker.

CA:SW already surpassed that overrated movie.

Captain America: Sivil War? Or Captain America: Soldier Winter?

Both of those movies sucked, I should add.

I sure as shit hope so

They're capeshit of course they sucked.

Winter Soldier.

But anyway, WS>CW>>>>dogshit>TDK

Baleman is the worst Batman. I even prefer the emo Batfleck than that shit

I have something just for you, my shill friend.

Winter Soldier had terribly shot action though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg#t=97

They just shot for coverage, and spliced it all together. No thought given to the actual shots, and that ends up ruining anything good about the fight choreography.

Batman Begins was better anyways, but spbp, watchmen btfo tdk.

Watchmen being done on an almost shot by shot basis annoying. It makes the whole thing redundant. Visuals should be allowed to represent their own language. Free from the restrictions of the comic book presentation.

Winter Soldier's final act sucked big time. It has the same problem of The Wolverine.

still, critically acclaimed and earned billion dollars. you can't deny that

i dont see anything wrong with that. fight scenes were superb in CW and WS. batman fight scenes were worse than suicide squad's.

No one who says this has actually gone and checked to see if it's true. He directly recalls panels a few times but it's a 3 hour long movie, you can hardly say he was constrained by constantly recalling the panels.

>still, critically acclaimed and earned billion dollars. you can't deny that

And McDonalds is the most popular restaurant chain, doesn't mean it's good.

>i dont see anything wrong with that

Because you're either stupid or a paid shill, that action scene is embarrasingly bad and so it's the rest of the movie. Even TDKR is better than anything in the MCU

Jesus christ Russos get your shit together

snyder specifically talks about how he attempted to keep camera motion to a minimum to keep the comic style

any shot that isn't total OC is cribbed directly from the comic.

why would you post something that's totally wrong?

>any shot that isn't total OC is cribbed directly from the comic.

That's a hell of a huge caveat. kinda undermines your whole point.

Sure, if you don't count MoS and BvS.

Doesn't everybody? If you ONLY cared about the story, just read a book.

You are retarded

Just because you're retarded doesn't make it incoherent.

Man of Steel is fucking garbage. I had to turn it off after an hour

Dar Knight Rises says hello!

christ you sound so upset

years

Watchmen
Dredd
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman

I have zero clue why you'd hold and of Nolan's Batman movies above these.

Snyder babies really are pathetic.

he's right though

are you that faggot from Sup Forums who thinks bad cinematography is a pointless criticism

Who cares about story? Certainly not Nolan or Feige.

>Watchmen
>Man of Steel
>Batman v Superman

>Dredd
>watchmen
>BvS
>MoS

Even Iron Man is better

What sucks is Snyder doesn't get to decide how the trailer is edited together. So hold on to your butts. The people who did the Doomsday trailer or the later Suicide Squad trailers might fuck up JL's trailer.

My good sir have you not seen Scott Pilgrim Vs The World?!

>TDK is just a great film with Batman thrown in

The movie would not work if it was not the Batman and the Joker. Adapting the comic book one to one does not make a movie better.

ledger's joker wasnt even the joker though

>vain
>dark sense of humor
>told bad jokes
>wore a purple suit
>unknown backstory
>fixation on Batman

how wasn't he the Joker?

Is this a general capeshit thread? Is anyone else not hyped at all for their team up? There'll be 2 kung fu guys teaming up with 2 strong guys to beat up zombie ninjas. Big deal. The only thing about it I care to see is Jessica Jones' sister in a catsuit and a Punisher cameo.

I think he refers to the fact Ledger's Joker is what we would call anarchist Joker contrast to psycho-gangster Joker we usually see

>general capeshit thread?
no fuck off

>that fucking picture

haahahah holy shit

Avengers is the superior kino.

When are they crossing over with the movies?

>gettyimages

Isn't there a Jessica Jones issue that ends with Luke Cage slipping his dick in her asshole? Will the show adapt that?

Dredd is the only good movie on that list.

they're a part of the same universe but feige doesnt want that shit because it's another plothole he has to not give a shit about

What plot hole?

Consdering all their solo shows were offensively bad, not really

If you think Daredevil was offensively bad, you can't have enjoyed anything in your life.

First season was meh, second one was bad. Everything is else is dropping Netflix tier bad

Thor: The Dark World is better.

>First season was meh
No, seriously. You can't like anything. If that's your standard, there's no way anything is ever good.

True it wasn't meh, let me rephrase:

Outiside Fisk and a few action scene, it was just as bad as Jessica Jones. So not meh, 90% absolute shit, 10% decent