Why does the idea of dorming in college confuse anglos?

Why does the idea of dorming in college confuse anglos?

I dorm with 7 other people in a dorm suite, 1 living room 1 bathroom and 4 bedrooms

>y*nks are so poor they have to share rooms with random people

You could do that here, but that's just one option of many. I live alone with 1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen

why on Christ's good earth did "Anglo" come to mean just the English

Anglo means all the Anglo-Saxon-derived peoples, Americans included. If you want to say "English" say :English".

t. language autismo

it's disgusting

Brits are autistic, they can't comprehend living with a stranger.

Does that cost a lot more than dorming with others? You can get your own room at my school but it's quite a bit more expensive.

how do you wank?

Yank college students are.
Cost of living is shitty, so it's often times better to just split rent and avoid going into the massive swaths of debt.

>Ameriwobbles have to pay such an extravagant sum of money for a university degree that sharing a room with 7 other blokes is considered the high life

You don't. The lack of foreskin makes it unpleasant for any American anyways.

>Europeans will never play vidya with the boys
>Europoops will never get wasted on thirsty Thursday
>Euros will never play beer pong with the red cups

Why so autismo

Anglo means everyone from an anglosphere nation whose native language is english. OP could be hispanic or in denial, I suppose

It's more expensive, yes. Rooming with others is quite a bit cheaper.

Openly as a display of dominance.

I got a doctors note so i could get a single room. Fuck sharing.

How can anyone sleep in the same room with another person?

noises??

different sleep patterns???

like wtf? brazilian as fuck

But I can do that here too?

But you can do all of these things without having to share your bedroom with someone.

We share dorm rooms as well.
That's why so many people chose to rent their flats, so they aren't pitched together with "undesirables".
But shagging when the other person has to pretend they can't hear shit is fun and arousing.

>fucking with someone else awkwardly in the room
Why are poles such subhumans?

you can always leave and go to your friend's room fam you turboautist.

>It's a Yank starts a shiposting thread about another cunt, then everyone agrees the Yanks are the weird ones episode
My favourite.

It only means all English speaking people if you're french or something. The only real use it has in English is in describing our cunts diplomatic relations

Dorm living is trash, to be honest. Moved out after the first semester because my housemates (six of them) were a bunch of filthy potheads that played nothing but Madden.

Living alone in a bachelor apartment with a bus pass cost less, too. Was much happier after moving out.

>Sharing dorm rooms
This is the saddest way of getting cucked

You don't have to live in dorms

My freshman year living in a dorm sucked ass
>no personal wank time
>no kitchen
>communal showers
>old as fuck building
>fucking small
Although now I live in a frat house so the concept of a quiet comfy weekend night sleeps are now foreign to me

And secondly
Wasn't the us the country obsessed with muuuh personal space?

And then you sleep together with strangers, where's your privacy and personal space?

why are dormrooms so expensive in North America?
In Germany you basically can't live cheaper than in university dorm rooms, could you explain that concept?! Why would anybody than live in a single room, together with other people, when it even more expensive than an apartment?

It's honestly an awful experience and nothing to defend or be proud of

Waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of a stranger beating off three feet to your left is disgusting and will scar you for life

Spoiled shits. In Sweden students are forced to live in tents.

>consoles on the floor
Animal

Because college / university is a racket. It's expected that you'll take out a loan (from the government, who can't default), so the schools raised prices through the roof for administrators to get nice big paycheques.

You can definitely find a nice, little apartment in the city you're going to school for less than the cost of living on-campus, since it's actually market prices.

>PS4
>Xbone

And nothing of value was lost

Well the refugees need appartment so deal with it racist

Good point, I guess.

Man fuck capitalism

>how do you wank?
When your roomate is at class.

We do the same. Your roomate should know who the alpha is