Is there a comfier show?

Is there a comfier show?

I honestly don't understand how an ex-alcoholic can run a bar. That's like an ex-heroin addict owning an opium field.

Roseanne tbqh

How many people from the original cast are dead now. The old guy has to be. Norm seems like he should be dead now too

There is only one, and the people who created it went on to create Cheers.

Devito looked so weird when he was younger. The short stature and balding don't go well with a young face.

This show fucking sucks. Stop making threads every other night about it, loser.

Coach died at the end of season three. Guy had liver cancer i think, he was a yuge alcoholic

This is Mayday Malone were talking about though

What do you want to see threads about on Sup Forums, huh? Tell me what your comfy show is, or are you just a faggot that likes to shit on someone else's thread?

Twin Peaks

What a waste of quads on awful bait

Should i watch this after Cheers then?

That's a funny way to spell Newhart.

Frasier was a shitty character

t. niles

Yes so shitty that he was promoted from a one-off character into a series regular and got his own spinoff that lasted 11 seasons.

Used to watch this with my mom when I was younger. I would try to watch episodes online but I hear that the music was a large part of the show and the licensing to the music expired.

More like Queers

Damn comfy. Although Kirk was a jerk and the last season got a little weird.

Becker before leaving cast members

100% definitely

nah.

I agree. The series finale was great though.

friends.

There's definitely something quaint about a show where like 90% of it takes place on the same set. I used to think that Cheers must be a pain in the ass to produce because there's constantly extras in the background of basically every single scene of the show, and there's none of the "easy" shots of a normal sitcom when it's just the main cast in some apartment or whatever. But I guess it's cancelled out by the fact that they only time they're ever not in the bar is when they're upstairs in Sam's office.