Women's rights

Are they the sign of a crumbling society?

Other urls found in this thread:

feministezine.com/feminist/international/Ten-Worst-Countries-for-Women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

>be on Sup Forums
>ask this obvious question

must be a summerfag

Neither a cause nor a symptom.

Correlation does not mean causation.

would still berry mai dik into dat.

No. Men destroy societies with their stupid wars.

Feminism is a subversive marxist idea designed to destroy society.

>Correlation does not mean causation.
doesn't mean they can't correlate
they definitely have something to do with each other

our ancient ancestors knew this would come

>Women want resources to feel save and secure children's future.
>Not enough resources around.
>Other group has resources.
>Women cry and bitch for their men to go get those resources.
>War ensues.
>Damn men and their violent wars!

In this case it's both. It's caused by society becoming more liberal and complacent. In turn it helps drive society right into decadence and debauchery aswell as further weakening it.

That can be applied to so many things
>woman wants her man to beat somebody up
>man has no reason to
>woman cries and bitches and tells lies
>man fights
>omg ur so violent fucking violent men and their violence.

>Correlation does not mean causation.

1. It's "imply", not "mean".
2. Because there is no such thing as causation in social sciences, user.

There's literally no fucking way to control for that in social science. Sorry.

To be fair, women for most of human history had no problem with violence being carried out by men against other groups, wild animals or even inside the group against certain people. In fact they often encouraged and demanded it be done.

A lot of the problems we see nowadays are actually fairly recent. If you look for example at the Roman Empire than giving women more and more rights let to them breaking down things such as "1 man 1 woman" men amongst themselves set up to make society feasible. Which amongst other things helped making it unsustainable as men had no real stake in it anymore and lost their interest and motivation to protect it. They however didn't mind violence nor condemned it.

That is a fairly recent developement mostly seen in the West. It's encouraged by feminists and the left. To pretty much break down resistance to them, it just had the effect of breaking down resistance to loads of other things aswell many of whom will come back to bite them before long. It's like encouraging everyone to just talk about things, not resort to violence, to turn them adverse to violence so you can rule without anyone being able to dispose of you. Then have marauding barbarians invade. You're caught between a rock and a hard place with ALL options for yourself being disastrous at that point.

Of course women don't CAUSE the collapse as in actually travelling to the border and opening the gates.

What causes the collapse is too much rights in the hands of women.

if women are alliw too much influence they will soften a country to the point of surrender.

women are only truly happy in their place as homemakers.

the greed of governments have taxed citizens so high that the woman had to enter the workplace to maintain a standard of living. this removed the homemaking from her inportant duty of raising the family and maintaining the home.

Back in the day, its good manners to slap a woman when she is being a cunt.

>the greed of governments have taxed citizens so high that the woman had to enter the workplace

Or: they taxed so high so that women can enter.

Men don't make wars. Men end wars.

Sorry, OP. You were saying something ...

Maybe?!

All society is based on violence! So women wanting less violence in general therefore destroy society.

Watch END:CIV

Yes, now post more.

Name of oppic, also source, also moar.

What is this image supposed to convey? Athens is the anti-Sup Forums...

>What is this image supposed to convey?

That women are parasitic life forms and will always be.

Feminism didn't turn cucks into cucks but because of feminism, it is now possible to be a cuck.

No they're not, it's all there is to say.

fuck off, herring
meatholes are not needed

In no uncertain terms, look up the works of JD Unwin, he took the time to study the issue.

THERE'S ONLY 1 FINAL SOLUTION:

RAPE ALL WOMEN!

No. Here's why:
The Ten Worst Countries for Women Today
Afghanistan
Democratic Republic of Congo
Iraq
Nepal
Sudan
Guatemala
Mali
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Somalia

The Ten Best Countries for Women Today
1. Iceland
2. Norway
3. Australia
4. Canada
5. Ireland
6. Sweden
7. Switzerland
8. Japan
9. Netherlands
10. France
feministezine.com/feminist/international/Ten-Worst-Countries-for-Women.html

The list speaks for itself. The last ten are good countries you would actually want to live in. The first ten are disaster zones. In this case, I even wonder if correlation might indicate causation. Better treatment of women produces more civilization and wealth.

>Better treatment of women produces more civilization and wealth.

Better treatment of women produces more feminism and divorces.

Or rather, even if it is, I can't bring myself to say that they should have less rights. And of course, rights isn't the same as privileges.

Aren't there a bunch of pics/vids of Joe Biden being creepy and smelling little girls' hair?

YEAH, JUST GOOGLE EM

Better treatment of women don't mean pushing them to be sluts.

I'm sure this is an interesting thread
but I somehow don't give a fuck

>what is decadency

Also, being a citizen of Saudi Arabia is great. You get untold wealth, extended family, foreign slaves, multiple women.
In many of even the shittiest of African shitholes, being a white male with average income automatically makes you rich and you could buy a nice house with the very elite and live at higher life standards than in your original western cuck-state.
Being a male in the Western culture means being constantly repressed. I just don't understand why would anyone want to live in a society which hates males.

>79713617
>Better treatment of women don't mean pushing them to be sluts

YOU GIVE AN INCH, AND THEY'LL TAKE A MILE.

EVERY TIME

Women prefer security over freedom.
With Big Government they have both.
Good fucking job Statist.

SEE

>less likely to abuse alcohol
How is that a privilege?

freedom is degenerate
just stfu, pay your taxes

she can have all my rights and wrongs and crumble me 2bh

Because you don't make choices, life just happens to you. You don't have a job because you worked for it, but because you were lucky enough to be born the right color. You aren't an addict because you tried an addictive substance, but because you oppressed.

Is that pic for real?

If so then these people need to look up the post hoc fallacy.

holy fuck. I saw this shit and immediately knew it was Canada before I even looked at the flag. the IP ban of Canada can't fucking come soon enough. eat shit and die.