Which series would get you like this? hahah

Which series would get you like this? hahah

literally all of them hahaha

I'm really, really fat

What the fuck?

I finally started/finished twin peaks in a week since I heard it was getting a 3rd season. I was amazed at how bad the quality of it dropped by the second season but was already too invested to binge it to stop halfway in.

What is that on the bag? dried up sausages?

Hehe

hot cheetos

Sons of Anarchy

yeah i did the exact thing recently. It was still comfy as fuck. I want a donut platter desu

bwahahah :D :D *_*

The Expanse, Fargo, The Venture Bros

Well parroted

white people wouldnt understand hahah

I see, those are outstanding.

ew is that a bag of worms?

Any of the Star Treks
i like all the shows

>me? id have a giant bag full of crabs legs

I wish I could watch Naruto all over again.

it's pretzels you dumbfucks

Based!

Why are they in a human-sized translucent body bag?

Sure they're not flaming hot Cheetos?

those are clearly ketchup cheetos you autist

This happened to me with The Shield. I'm currently watching through the entirety of The X-Files for the first time (I had seen most of the monster of the week episodes and loved them before), and I'm about halfway through season two and it's honestly a pretty tough sit. I keep wanting to watch Twin Peaks for the twentieth time instead. The whole mythology thing is kind of a who gives a fuck to me at this point.

Happened with Desperate Housewives. Comfiest show I've ever seen.

I watched all of Banshee in around a week. Would curl up in bed with some food and coffee and go to town.

cheetos don't come in bags like that they're some bullshit bootleg cheetos

>ketchup Cheetos
Those don't exist

This. It's a bar bag size bag of pretzels. They sell them in huge bags like that for bars that keep pretzel bowls stocked on the bar at all times. It's like you faggots never worked at a bar in college and fucked a different drunk girl every night or something.

>It is impossible to get the cheetos and put them in a comfy big bag

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

that looks nothing like pretzels

because he bought them in bulk

no place sells cheetos in that bulk

inb4 a bunch of comments from fat retards that never played a sport and don't know about weight cutting or rehydration.

Black people don't eat fucking pretzels. I know. I'm black. They're hot cheetohs in a reject bag. His brother probably works at the plant where they're packaged. They sell big ass reject bags for like $2 at the end of the week.

>has literally never seen pretzel sticks

jesus christ tell me i am being trolled

It looks exactly like twisted pretzel sticks you blind fuck.

But they do sell other things in huge bags for bars like that too, popcorn and corn chips for instance.

>His brother probably works

Caught you whitey, if you were actually black you would know black people don't have jobs.

>hey bro can you fill this 30 gallon bag with hot cheetos
>yeah bro no problem

this does not happen

thats his condom white boi

You're starting to piss me off. It doesn't look anything like pretzels.

Game of Thrones and Walking the Dead are my fav

I've seen people do that too what the fuck is the deal with that

These aren't people that fucking jog everywhere they just sit and drink that shit.

It literally does. Care to fist fight me about it? I'll have you know I am trained in gorilla warfare and have over 300 kills.

You can go to a packing plant and buy body bag sized snacks you dumb virgins.

They obviously keep an active lifestyle and need to hydrate more than your fat ass

USA USA USA

those look nothing like the op pic you dense fag

An active lifestyle of sitting down in a class drinking water out of a jug?

selling drugs and robbing are jobs

i don't get it

seems like something reddit would do

Look like some kind of Asian rice snack.

You're a fucking idiot who has never exercised in their life. I'd tell you to kill yourself but your own body is going to do it for you anyday now so why bother.

I never said they were the same thing STUPID FUCK!!!

that's retarded there no way he can eat all those without them going stale first

>heh heh black stereotypes

cheeddar jalapeno is where it's at

You're fucking retarded dude I don't know what to tell you.

That's literally been me since I found 24 on Prime

*unzips dick*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

Cool rebuttal you fat fuck. Enjoy being attacked by your own heart.

The heart understands only violence.

it's called not opening the bag until you start eating them

I've only watched the first season, don't know how I feel about it. It doesn't help that I've seen the episode lengths for the rest of the series on Netflix and each episode in the last two seasons is at least 60 minutes...without commercials.

You're too dumb to even attack an argument you fuckin idiot lol.

cheetos are better stale though

Bow down peasants, the comfy king as arrived.

Except I told you why you were wrong and you replied with "HURR YER FUCKIN RETARDED DUDE DURR MAAAAHM WHERE'S MAH SKETTI OINK OINK OINK?!". Now go roll in your slop pile and then die.

House is 'binge watch 1.5 seasons then realize every episode is the same thing and give up'-core

Watching star trek the original series, and it's really comfy. My Dick is hard as fuck with this android bitch

Totally agree with this, although seasons 5 & 8 were drags in my opinion.

Justin, go to bed

lol it's called a water bottle stupid.

>Oh man it's really hot out I better get a 2 pound bag of ice instead of a fucking ice pack.
That's what you sound like.

They're not going to start jogging around the classroom you fucking moron they're hydrating during their downtime holy shit are fat people this fucking stupid? "Durrrr he's not exercising right this very moment so that means he NEVER does!!111"

is it a huehue thing? I can't make it out.

Again you are fucking stupid. Kill yourself.

Real hood ass niggas eat takis.

Autism

he could have filled his own giant bag with hot cheetos, but you're probably right

never heard of it before but looks exacty like it. thanks user, knew it wasnt fucking pretzels

Okay you're fucking stupid, got it.

Yeah because the jug the water comes in isn't a perfect container and amount already or anything. Lets buy a separate container and then have it hold less. Truly this is the greatest plan ever.

I wonder what that bag smells like, haha

Stop samefagging and embarrassing yourself fat wrongfaggot.

Wtf is lit?

The bag probably fell off a truck and his black ass pulled over and stole the bag of chips. Probably for a restaurant

Those are obviously Brazilian pretzels.

Wait does Sup Forums not allow full unicode emojis

You wrestle my nigga?

>lets lug around a giant awkward piece of shit instead of something that's lightweight and designed for this shit.

okay retard, thanks for exaggerating how perfect a jug is when in reality it's a giant hassle and makes you look more retarded then you already do.

An American rock band formed in 1995, hit song "My Own Worst Enemy."

When I rewatch the shield or Justified

Personally i only drink water on an empty closet while no one is around 3 minutes every week, doing it anywhere else is unseemly and beta.

I want a big bag of hot cheetoes to gain 200 pounds with :(

user, are you so out of shape that you can't handle carrying around a gallon of water for an extended period of time?

Because they suck
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Yep, D1.

Again, it's about the amount, ease, and low cost. Also a reusable water bottle is not lighter than a plastic jug. Will you please shut the fuck up about shit you obviously know nothing about and stop being an embarrassment to the entire fatfuck community?

>drinking water out of a plastic container
Literally as bad for you as drinking soda all day

No but I'm not gonna go jogging while holding onto a jug I'll just go with my bottle of water.
It is are you fucking retarded?

YEAH AND THE PEDOPHILE SPACE VAMPIRES THAT LIVE IN THE CENTER OF THE EARTH ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE THOSE MILK JUGS SO YOU SHOULD BUY MY WATER FILTERS AND WATER VOTTLES GOYI- ER I MEAN FELLOW WHITE AMERICANS!