The total truth you can't argue against

- Tranportation systems cause the world to shrink ever further (starting with the domestication of the horse); we're approaching a day when you can reach Xinjiang from Moldova to an affordable price in a few hours, lets just say 2h
- The most raw and hardcore culture is one of the Turkic nomad, in every scenario this is the go to archetype for human survival, therefore every social law can be deducted from such a model
- The Turkic people are in the center of the global landmasses
- SkyTengriism is the native belief system of all Turkic peoples, skyworhsip means worhsipping the spirit of the universe, the universal, the omnipotent

Turkic's the future.

TENGRI BIZ MENEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au1ZqdwR23s
youtube.com/watch?v=0xKF45TvUVw
youtube.com/watch?v=KGcuUifZNq8
youtube.com/watch?v=1HmQNkcAhgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*cringes*

25% of Istanbul is Kurdish (with all the ''muslim'' traditionalism), I really wonder why your brain is fried.

>shut it down
counter only a single point of what I wrote

The total truth you can't argue against

PROVEN

don't dismiss OP's theory so fast

look at this map, next to kingdom of the Chazars are the vast areas of the glorious Tengri/Ukko worshipping Finns, Turks and Mongols.

From the big smarty military experts of USA, we have learned that the big strong country controls the smaller country and not the other way around.

Tengriists and Ukko cultists are converting you all! Just look at how we fooled the vikings to worship him, by splitting Ukko into Odin and Thor and told them how Finns were giant wizards so they left us alone.

Finns and turkic peoples share a history, that's out of question.
Finno-Turkic tribes exist living next to Udmurts, speaking a Turkic language and are genetically closely related to Finns. Then there are Tatars living inside Finland.

You might be joking due propagnda from opposing interest groups but this is the scientific consent. In reality our histories are probably even way more interconnected.

Age of sword and horses have passed. Turkic blood has been corrupted by chinks, arabs, slavshits and other inferior trash.

Why seek for world domination? We are not mongols. Ancestors never gave a fuck about trivial earthly bullshit. Yes we like to battle but we do it for higher purposes.

If you're not a edgy underage diaspora shit, let the spirits and ancestors show you the way. You can't hear the divine by reading or shitposting, you have to transcend your bullshit self.

Nothing you say is relevant.

So where are your counter arguments to the OP?
You have none.

>we're approaching a day when you can reach Xinjiang from Moldova to an affordable price in a few hours, lets just say 2h
excluding time spent waiting for visa and at the Airport.

Have you ever heard of flyover-States?

>visa
>fly over state
are you completely retarded?

How Turkic are Turks from Turkey even? Other than language I don't see that many similarities with other Turkic peoples in Central Asia.

>be Turkish nationalist
>live in Germany

Shut up kafir
Allah razi olsun
Turkdom is our body, Islam is our soul

Distance from Xinjiang to Moldova is 2800 miles.
A super Maglev might reach 1750 mp/h on average (currently technically fesaible to realize).

This would leave us with 1h and 36 minutes.
Lets leave the remaining 24 minutes as a tolerance.

Counter the points by quoting what I wrote in the OP.
Try.

It should be Tengri is the universe' soul.
Choosing to adhere to singular or multiple religious philosophies is up to you, personally.

>Germany is now officially arab land
KEK
E
K

Might be our Kurdish proxxy troll, desu.

>muh tengra
Where was your juggernaut tengri when sultan fatih (rahimhullah) conquered constantinople ?
Where was tengri when süleiman was about to annect vienna
Gtfo with your false God's, we are proud muslumans and will stay forever

So far the only argument was security checks and luggage.
Really now?

No I am not you delusional bastard

tl;dr - mountain monkeys are the future

Yeah no m8

kek

you do realize that multiple religious philosophies exist in the world

how is global state adminstration possible when everyone's pulling into a different direction full force?
idiot

there's only a single option: eclaring tengri/ skytengri/ the omnipotent/ omnipresent the one and only true foundation of the universe

and the rest is up to personal interpretation
there you might choose philosophical teachings that might be koran based, or bible based, shintu... whatever you like

this is how a common ground can be found

while you all pull into different directions becomming weakening each other we will create a haven of real core strength

You did read it and your ass is on fire because you there's no way for you to argue against what stands in the OP.

>you do realize that multiple religious philosophies exist in the world
I realize you idiot, but I also realize that every ideology beside of Allah's (swt) and his prophet Hz.muhammad is indeed false

>there's only a single option: eclaring tengri/ skytengri/ the omnipotent/ omnipresent the one and only true foundation of the universe
Well, if you want to go straight to hell and burn like the infidel you are this seems to be an option

>and the rest is up to personal interpretation
there you might choose philosophical teachings that might be koran based, or bible based, shintu... whatever you like
This is just false, the quran will always be the only right way because it was straight.written.by Allah

>while you all pull into different directions becomming weakening each other we will create a haven of real core strength
The only strength I need is the ummah led by the core of our powerful turkdom, we are the best warriors on earth, no need of denial

Chuvashes were originally thought to be Finnic-speaking like the Mari, they're pretty close genetically too, with Maris being Volga Finns.

>I realize you idiot, but I also realize that every ideology beside of Allah's (swt) and his prophet Hz.muhammad is indeed false
That lack or respect towards the rest of humanity and ignorance regarding other people's insight and the resulting points of conflict will wound your whole cause and you will be weak.
Weakling bitch, scared of pussy ass Arab fairy tales.
>Well, if you want to go straight to hell and burn like the infidel you are this seems to be an option
Pussy ass bitch.
I will rule your ass and you can do your allahu akbar in a controlled frame of what I allow you.
>This is just false, the quran will always be the only right way because it was straight.written.by Allah
The whole universe is written by Tengri. Koran is just one tiny aspect. Tiny little weakling cuck.
>The only strength I need is the ummah led by the core of our powerful turkdom, we are the best warriors on earth, no need of denial
Your ummah can go fight with the atheists and christians, buddhists...

Meanwhile i create a common ground for all the peoples in the planet.

You know why a single person can be Khan of the whole planet? Because he embodies that unity, while you are fragments counter balancing each other's power.

youtube.com/watch?v=Au1ZqdwR23s

>That lack or respect towards the rest of humanity and ignorance regarding other people's insight and the resulting points of conflict will wound your whole cause and you will be weak. Weakling bitch, scared of pussy ass Arab fairy tales.
The whole word will be conquered, there will be no place for misinterpretation or complaints if every human being serves allah and turkdom

>Pussy ass bitch.I will rule your ass and you can do your allahu akbar in a controlled frame of what I allow you.
Yeah, keep pushing memes you underage fool. This is a sign for fear and weakness

>The whole universe is written by Tengri. Koran is just one tiny aspect. Tiny little weakling cuck.
Holy shit, kek at this naivety

>Meanwhile i create a common ground for all the peoples in the planet. You know why a single person can be Khan of the whole planet? Because he embodies that unity, while you are fragments counter balancing each other's power.
You know a single person can only achieve ultimate peace and harmony while being part of the ummah and respect the need of dua ?

You can't.

Turkey is not Turkic, Ozgan.
Linguistically sure, but otherwise, not at all.

There are no Turkic nomads because the instant everyone figured out how to effectively counter horse archers they got btfo forever. Also Tengriism is ded you are just kebabio now

Tengri has put you on chains in the form of mental blockades. You are bound to autistic rules while fighting for Tengri. While Tengri has granted me the right of a free mind, to incorporate all the gifts Tengri sends me, freely like a nomad, like the celestial Turk, so I can conquer the whole planet freely.

The body is solely a machine.
I am THE CELESTIAL TURK.

GÖKTÜRK HEIR OF THE THRONE.

It's all light.

>You can't.
Your days will be over kafir
We will win the ultimate fight, the fight between good and bad, light and darkness
allah var allah yar

Daily reminder that moon is not islamic symbol

youtube.com/watch?v=0xKF45TvUVw

It is you stupid gook

*Violent throat singing in the backgrounds
Finally a threat where i feel welcomed

t. uneducated alm*ncı

RAUS

this

Youre neither german nor turkish.
No germans like you, no real turks like you.
Stupid little shit. dont you have weed to sell?

>No Turks like you
Guess again hans we love our 'Alamancı' brothers here

>roach in germany thinks he has any roach genetics
>thinks isnt a native anatolian/armenian mix
what a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=KGcuUifZNq8

>you can reach Xinjiang from Moldova to an affordable price in a few hours, lets just say 2h

Max speed of travel has actually gone down in the last 20 years dude (decommissioning of the concorde)

The truth horsefuckers can't argue against:

You Horsefuckers got recked by fucking Slavs.

You are less competent in combat than a horde of niggers.

For the past 500 years your greatest achievement is a LARP-ing decaying empire of inbred faggots.

You are all kebab.

T. cucked mongol roleplayer
Islam is our.soul, turkdom our body

You're right.
Shut it all down.

LMFAO idiotic peace of shit.

stop roleplaying rojhad

kys

Kys underage

Nigga what?
Sounds like propaganda straight out of a Turkish/Uzbek school book.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HmQNkcAhgg

I have never been educated in such a manner but received a very classic education Germany.
Studying the world like an Alien, from the 3rd perspective, with Tengri's eye you will get those same results.

SHOO SHOO