Crusader Thread

ITT we post images that make the poorly trained, badly armed and cowardly muzzies tremble

Other urls found in this thread:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-v-22-osprey-finally-gets-the-missiles-and-rockets-i-1668338371
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ynl8_slWrs
youtube.com/watch?v=cVSJK1jMxPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can scamper but you can't hide!

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-v-22-osprey-finally-gets-the-missiles-and-rockets-i-1668338371
>tfw the V-22 will be reborn as a gunship in Trump's Marines

Imagine being a sandmonkey.

You know about USA and you hate them.

But how do they feel. When a country they have never heard of sends this maori fucker there just to kill them. No PRT here. Just a fucker here to fuck shit up.

NZ SAS

Not a woman or transvestite among them

We have our maoris too, dude

For the moment at least. Thank god.

People like to talk shit about Polys.

But they are fantastic when you get them in the military and its the easiest way to make sure they dont fall for American gang culture.

Here come the french predators

Never heard anybody talking shit about a poly in France

And I think no one wants to fight them, they are badass in the military

Tongans are devoutly religious, and are the most muscular race in the world. They are ready to stomp themselves some goat fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ynl8_slWrs

It's funny because on this day in 1187 Saladin defeated the Franks at the Battle of Hattin, allowing him to subsequently take much of Palestine, including Jerusalem itself.

But their country is very poor, they should join a better army

French people really take the title of frog seriously.

Franks was a common word to design anyone who came for western Europe, including english and germans

those guys in pic are from the Danish Frogman Corps

I'm aware, your point?

Nobody eats frogs in France but I heard you eat LIVING fucking octopus, explain yourself

Fucking disgraceful that this guy got flamed for wearing the skull balaclava.

>tfw gunning down muzzles while exclaiming honhonhonhonhonhonhonhon

That's all

islams plan has failed and we also exposed your weak white cowards that need to be dealt with.

number 1 white problem: fuckung Germany! have you ever known a country of such cowards that it affected other white countries?

i use to be a fan of Germany until their cowardice was exposed.

if Germany implemented the Muslim Knockout Game and won the Trophy 4 weeks in a row maybe they would redeem themselves somewhat but we have to take their white women because we cannot deoend on them to protect their women.

Germany: never make eye contact with free men because you are no longer worthy.

German women: come to real men here in the USA and we will protect you and your children from islamic harm.

German women should not attempt to voice their opiniin how we handle islam because it will be brutal.

That's Danish special forces, you fucking retard.

Yeah it is, there was a huge support from the opposition if my memory is correct but he got flamed anyway

Relax, I didn't know
STFU and join us

they should fear us

A lot of them join ours, Samoans too. Just a mixed multitude of savages from highly religious, traditional families, where sluts and homos are beaten by the village elders. Mix that with White New Zealanders, good Anglo-Celtic stock, who are the brains of the operation (av IQ 100) -

The camel bangers aren't going to know what hit em

youtube.com/watch?v=cVSJK1jMxPI

They're ghetto as fuck and it permeates the entire NZDF.

I just ate them yesterday with a bottle of Nuits Saint Georges

How tolerant of you to adopt burkas. The Muslims must feel so included. Go Denmark!

Who dares wins

This thread is cringe

You fuckers are probably fat autistic specops wannabes that wear "PORK EATING CRUSADER" or 'PROUD INFIDEL" pins on their shirts

My god they are high quality zulus then

why do SF always wear the smallest plate carriers possible

high speed low drag, maybe?

I have a question for non-americans in this thread since there seems to be a lot of them

What do you guys think of American special forces / military? Are our armed forces seen as dumb like our stereotypical citizens are?

Rest in peace to one of your DGSE operators

Didn't meant for that to come of douchey if it did. I do enjoy the buttfucking you guys have been giving to boko haram in Africa

>all that equipment
>still get rekt by poor people with sandals

projecting much?

have some dead muzrats for your efforts

forgot pic

>all that blood and treasure spent
>still losing to kurds

Huhu that sandmonkey that doesn't know he is in the NATO

At a ratio of something like 100+ to 1

we were trying not to kill your "civilians", faggot. But we are going to destroy the fifth column of the media, then all you niggers are going to die

Israel will lead the way. As usual

turkroach btfo by communist women

>all that resistance to radiation
>still get rekt by a 5 dollar can of raid

>buttblasted since 4+ hours

>what is a ninja mask?

>when kebabs can't hide even under water

Big plate carriers constrict your movement. I remember switching from the IOTV to the SPCS. Felt like I could move without being the michelin man

Domovini vjerni

Why are you posting a pic of their reinforcements?

Ottoman empire 2.0 never ever

Get ready to run Mudslimes.

I can't imagine they will be taking any prisoners. I heard Croats aren't all that fond of muzzies

Vest don't stop rifle bullets. And they don't wear helmet, because helmet doesn't stop bullet. Even if it stopped it, the impact will break your neck.

YPG is best waifu

>impact with break your neck
This is simply not true

LEAF IS COMING FOR YOU ROACHES

Germanys most elite special forces ordered to build refugee camp for there wives new boyfriends

You can run but you can't hide mudslime.

>impact will break your neck
nice Fuddlore you've got there, Elmer

Swedish engineering is sexy

>that cowboy boonie

Glorious roach removal. Bless em. Lets get Winnie some power so he can untie their hands

Murica rules the skies.

Yes i love the J-35 Draken.
My favorite airframe of all times

Nice. Can't wait till the roach stamp is scrubbed off the side

Guns are for pussies

Aus Abo Club Chucker reporting in.

40 virgins vs Dreamtime??

I just wanna fight some Muslims, but can't swim for shit so can't pass basic training, rip me

Swords are for real men. Anyone can shoot a gun, is for kids.

still using hi power browning wow

Soon.