UKIP leader Nigel Farage to stand down

> bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36702468

RIP in peace are Nige, pls share your fave memeys and we will have a good send off for the lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Press for respectables

F

Bye are Nige, we loved you so.

Hahah what a fucking coward, not even willing to see his shitstorm though

What's the next step of his master plan?

Wait! why?

>Mr Farage said he had "done my bit" following the UK's referendum vote to leave the EU.

>He said the party was in a "pretty good place" and said he would not change his mind about quitting as he did after the 2015 general election.

>Leading UKIP was "tough at times" but "all worth it" said Mr Farage, who is also an MEP. He added that the UK needed a "Brexit prime minister".

It's true then. He's done his bit alright, lads.

F

You have to admire what a brazen cunt he is.

F

This.
What a pussy

would be honored to have Nigel with us in America if you dumbasses dont want the savior of England.

Kinda this.

> started the fire
> good luck guys

why is he standing down?
Who's going to be the replacement?

hahahahahaha holy shit its legit

>Ruin the country
>Run away and hide

BREXIT BTFO

The dreams over lads, no more waifus

what a cunt

He's not leaving lad, he's just ascending to a higher plane of existence

I love Nige but this is cowardly.

WTF!

Boris and Nigel headed the Vote Leave campaign and now they have both pussied out.

YOUTUBE STREAM:

next step is an hero

What is the pension age for FSB agents ?

Statement from Nigel Farage

I have decided to stand aside as Leader of UKIP. The victory for the 'Leave' side in the referendum means that my political ambition has been achieved. I came into this struggle from business because I wanted us to be a self-governing nation, not to become a career politician.

UKIP is in a good position and will continue, with my full support to attract a significant vote. Whilst we will now leave the European Union the terms of our withdrawal are unclear. If there is too much backsliding by the Government and with the Labour Party detached from many of its voters then UKIP's best days may be yet to come.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you the membership for your extraordinary support and generosity over the many years, I could not have done it without you.

Yours as ever,

Nigel Farage

UK1P memes will never be the same

This is the end of an era for Brit/pol/

Nigel doing this means he gets to position himself in the actual Brexit negotiations.
He's not running away, or a cunt.
Save your vitriol for Carswell.

Is he guaranteed for the leadership of UKIP now?

Nope. Goes to a vote within the party & then the party's membership. Same as Tories really.

Nuttall my choice. Has the sharp intelligence coupled with being Northern & tough as nails sounding.

Mission accomplished

>tries to crash the uk for decades
>finally does it
>resigns a week later
>mfw you all fell for the jews scheme
kek

EU forced this?

>has a life-long goal
>goes high in politics to accomplish that goal
>accomplishes
>goes back down

More politicians should do this, really, rather than exploit their popularity. Of course all the pop politicians and their dogs are going to put him down for being honest with his job.

hahahah UK cuckaroo'd out of existence

>Boris and Nigel headed the Vote Leave campaign
heh heh

Ahh i figured it would be similar, wasn't sure if he just got given the spot. Havent seen much of Nuttall but from what I have seen he looks like a sound bloke.

DEATH TO TRAITORS
FREEDOM FOR ARE NIGE

I think the problem is that there is going to be power vacuum in UKIP.

>Want X
>Don't want to deal with the consequences or take responsibility
He is a coward, Johnson is a coward, the fucking queen who didn't say anything is a coward. I can understand why the UK voted out, but the politicians really need to grow some balls. Churchill is probably rolling in his grave given what a bunch of pussies are his successors,

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more replies, this is huge.

50% of the board is asleep

>don't want to deal with the consequences

Not all politicians are leaders. Nigel is one of them. He knew he had to get the UK out of the EU, but he also knew he wasn't the one to lead it afterwards. There's plenty who can and are more qualified than him.

Campaign against the EU and arrange referendums in other European countries.

>Two largest figures of the Brexit campaign have both quit a week after winning

You guys fucked up. It would be really funny if I didn't live here as well.

But it's still pretty funny.

F

At least he has his long term career as a British MEP to fall back on

Navigate the car towards the cliff and shortly before reaching the abyss, jumping out while screaming "i did my part, now its your turn".

>Staying as MEP
>Gonna fuck up proceedings from the inside

Sweet.

He's not part of the Governed or even an MP you chucklefuck.

He's basically the leader of a pressure group. What direct responsibility does he actually have?

wtf I hate brexit now

F

So this guarantees either a second referendum or just ignoring the current one
Your such idiots England and Wales

>Don't want to deal with the consequences or take responsibility
What do you not get about this? He had a goal, he achieved said goal and now he's left.
Now the UK is leaving the EU do you expect him to remain the leader of UKIP till his dying day? As everyday we're out of the EU is technically a day that we'd be living with the consequences of leaving the EU, even 50 years from now whether its good or bad. Or do YOU simply get to choose when he gets to leave, when you feel your satisfied with the job hes done. Does mama Merkel only get to leave parliament when all the migrants go home?
Its better this way, he's campaigned for this for almost as long as I've been alive, the guy needs a break and I think he fucking deserves one. A change in leadership will be good for UKIP, gives the party and opportunity to refocus their goals now their biggest has been achieved.

This Brexit thing is the best. I haven't stopped laughing since the vote.

Wow you brits just got fucked over

why?

nope

All you Johnny Foreigners don't get that Farage is not in the government in any form.

HAHAHAHA

YOU PATHETIC KEKS

>Cameron resigns because he thinks the Brexit campaigners are serious and want to steer the country on a new course
>Enter Johnson and Farage

>Johnson helps crash his country with no survivors
>resigns from responsibility

>Farage does the same
>also resigns but wants to keep his EU parliament seat for the sweet EU moneys he hates so much

HAHAHA

>M-M-MUH INDEPENDENCE DAY

>britfags actually defend this

Denial phase?

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>haha we broke the country bye XDD

And yet you still defend them

eu cucks mad cus lost all that british eu money

hes not achieved his goal. article 50 hasnt been invoked, britain is still in the EU, there is no leadership in the UK right now. how has he accomplished his goal? thats like stopping a foot before the finish line and calling the race finished. you know why hes stepping down? cuz the race is fixed and he was not supposed to win. are nige is a meme like every nationalist party in every country - they want to talk shit and never back it up so they can keep being catered by the sweet government gravy train. thats it. the less they actually do the better it is for them.

To be fair, you idiots pushed the immigration dildo too far and ruined your own little EU project. Your kingdom for rapefugee semen.

>Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party.

What's your reaction?

>why?

Do you realize the terrible loss of future bantz? Cameron no longer spanking Corbyn, Nige retired from stripping Van Rompuy and laughing at his pitiful lack of manhood? It's incalculable.

>leader of UKIP
>not a leader
He didn't say he would step down when UKIP elected him, he is a coward

Just a year ago, all I knew about Farage were these plane crash photos.

He wasn't elected to Parliament and he accomplished the UKIP goal, there's really nothing else for someone that wasn't particularly interested in being a lifelong politician to do at this point. Sad to see him go but yeah I'm not really surprised, the man set out to do the impossible and won and wants to kick back after his victory.

What is there to not defend? What does it change exactly? UKIP isn't in power and most likely never will be so it's not like Farage had any more realistic up the ladder career moves left and he's still an MEP.

Don't forget that leave is currently looking like a similar deal to being in the EU without many of the benefits. A huge part of why independance would be good is pulling out of freedom of movement but many leavers realize it'll be hard to strike a deal for the free market without subjugating to that. How has he dealt with this kind of switch in values? Oh right, kind of adressed it as he thought it was concerning and then just resigned.

He's not trying to make it into a good win. He's just happy he got anything and will bugger off before it's turned into a defeat.

>Call for UK to leave EU
>UK votes yes
>kbye
That's not a victory, that's cowardice. He doesn't need to be in power to accompany the transition. Hell he isn't even staying long enough to see article 50 being invoked.

He's just ducking and getting out of the way since he knows that he fucked up. It's fucking hilarious.

So brexit was for naught?

Dis gon b gud

Say hello to the new leader of UKIP

this is what happens when you play with meme magic, you get memed on

but he is trying to turn it into a defeat. he doesnt want brexit to actually happen. he will not be a politician if that happens. he will have to look for a job. as soon as the vote was clear he started admitting to "mistakes" he made and pushed hard for the EU to keep the deals they have with the EU while "breaking" them - further rocking the boat. are nige is a quack and thats what he always was

No, not until Tories risk a complete revolution if they suddenly decide to not activate article 50

hopefully he leaves to take the mantle as Britains PM!

Nigel is a :" True Blue Heart of Oak" that the Quuen should knight!

Now brother bongs it is time to demand your weapins back!

While the left is going chimp over guns you can use this time to win the Trophy for the week playing the Muslim Knockout Game!

You bongs came close this week but Poland took it from Russia the last day of score keeping.

I have to admit Bongs are busting heads. Soon Islam will beg to go to Germany!

Countries that islam is no longer welcome...all if them except the traitors the white race GERMANY, DEUTSCHLAND, Germacuckland.

Germany hang your cowardly heads. you can no longer stand to pee. you must sit. also you must wear lipstick
in public.

nothing of such proportion will happen - they will delay until people chill down and then they will say - well the people no longer want it

musliM EU Islamic breast feeder!

Why doesn't he want to fight on to ensure the best possible conditions for the brexit? Sure, he isnt in a direct negotiating position, but why doesn't he even try to influence it?

>accomplished the UKIP goal

to confirm this is: have a firm plan for quick brexit, which is better than what we had before

or quit in a huff and hurl shit everywhere?

>Article 50 hasnt been invoked
Nigel has no say in that, even if he were to be vocal on the matter his view would be taken as opinion and nothing more, whether he was leading UKIP or not.
>Britain is still in the EU
Hence why i said leaving, not left
>how has he accomplished his goal?
Because the leave campaign won, if the results overturned there would be nothing Farage could do to stop that

Although I do agree with you about most nationalist party's just talking shit and not actually having the balls to fuck. However I feel that this is only because of the stigmatization and representation of nationalist party's in the media (The whole right-wing racist meme), and unfortunately in the west being a politician is mostly a PR game. Hopefully things are changing, Brexit if anything showed that simply forcing remain propaganda down peoples throats wont work and that people now more than ever are beginning to think for themselves rather than have government do the thinking for them. I'm just hopeful this shift will see a rise patriotism and the support of a nationalistic party that actually has the balls to fuck.

>people now more than ever are beginning to think for themselves rather than have government do the thinking for them
which is why a lot of leave voters voted to exit based on something farange admitted was a lie and called a mistake the day after?

Leftist spin.
The candidates for PM all say no freedom of movement.
Farage is still an MEP for now and then will move on, either back to metals trading or something else.

>polls close
>votes counted
>we are out
>sun shining in the sky
>bird chirping in the trees
>head down to the local pub
>fish and chips day
>order some and take a seat outside
>kid ride past on a bike, one falls over and scraps his knee, but gets back up again and keeps going
>see someone putting up union flag bunting over the street
>relax
>suddenly someone puts a pint of larger on my table
>it's Nige
>'this ones on me lad'
>I smile but can't say anything
>he pats me on the back and walks on his way
>I come to my senses and go after him
>go around the corner
>he is gone, nowhere to be seen
>his business is finished, now it's time to make my own future

> I feel that this is only because of the stigmatization and representation of nationalist party's in the media

yeah... no
our nationalist party (which was putting bulgarian interest before anything) voted the turkish party in government (with their leaders only (needed) vote no less)
he lost support after that and started his next election campaign in fucking moscow and became super religious all of a sudden.
nationalist parties are quacks and are either running for gib me dats or are someones bitch and push their agenda (not very successfully)
i dont expect farage is any different than that. he does exactly the same things like our volen (who is a total joke)

>"mistakes" he made
Mistakes the Vote Leave campaign, not ones that he or his Leave.EU campaign made.

Farage never made that claim, shoo shill

that still doesn't change the fact that people were voting based on a lie, which you can't really call "thinking for themselves"

We love you are Nige.

>now it's time to make my own future
No need, the ching chongs and sand niggers are already preparing their buyout. Britains future will be predetermined from the very moment they invoke 50.

Basically the IRL version of a Sup Forums troll who shits up threads and then leaves

No wonder he's so popular here

does it matter? what politician ever says "it was a mistake". you only do that if youre going to resign

Bong brothers " three cheers for Nigel"!!!

He should be knighted by the Queen!

So what are you going to do now? Will Tories or Labour win?

Foreigners need to understand

NIGEL IS NOT PART OF THE GOVERNMENT

HE DOESN'T HAVE A SAY IN HOW LEAVING THE EU WILL GO

HE WAS PART OF A PRESSURE GROUP TO GET THE UK TO LEAVE THE EU

ONE BACKWARDS K KOPEC A MONTH

and what would you say is true

that pressure group, as a result of are nige resigning has:

1. more power in pressuring the government and is more stable
2. less power in pressuring the government and is less stable

hmmmm