What does Sup Forums think of the juice?

what does Sup Forums think of the juice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He redpilled a lot of people about niggers even before we had the internet

Naked Gun series is patrician tier.

should just cop'd to it in a plea deal. woulda saved his millions & trophies and he'd be out by now.. kek.

Top 5 running back, hilarious as Norberg in the Naked Gun series, had easily the most kino car chaseb owl in history, took the wrap for his son murdering those people, beat the charges anyways, and keeps on delivering the keks with shit like "If I Did It" and trying to steal his own memorabilia. It's a privileged to be alive to witness most of his life.

framed by the jews

I hope he makes parole this year.

>keeps on delivering the keks with shit like "If I Did It"
and his hidden camera show Juiced

He did it

He would still have been sued in a civil suit by the Goldman family.

they haven't gotten shit from him

Won the Heisman? You bet bucko.

he waged a war on toxic whiteness

His son Jason clearly did it. Like a good pop, OJ took the blame and is still paying for it.

OJ is complicated and he outrages a lot of people that he 'got away with murder' as if anything in life is so cut and dry.

Did he kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman? There is a lot of evidence that he did BUT that evidence is fucking tainted to the core thanks to the colossal fuck up of the LAPD and even allowing Mark Furman on the force to begin with.

The case totally tanked the District Attorney's career as well and got two imbecile prosecutes book deals and out of the courts. It exposed the massive incompetence and police corruption in LA, further encouraging reforms. It exposed the misogynist tactics and systemic risk to police women's lives through the Furman tapes.

Helped Chocrane's career so he could do more important shit like the Abner Louima case which more people should know about and cause more outrage over a celebrity who (guilty or not) was also framed by the LAPD lazily and with unprecedented entitlements they fully believed wouldn't be fount out or investigated or have consequences.

If the glove don't fucking fit (because you idiots left soaked leather in a dry locker and the fuckers shrunk - yet you still had the genius idea to have him wear them for cameras) then you must acquit.

Apparently he will once again be loose this year

Double murder in the brutal fashion that it was would have gotten him at least life without parole.

*Cochran
Its actually a pretty common name

based af

Letting the case be tried in downtown LA was the mistake that killed the case before Johnny even got to do his opening remarks. The prosecution didn't take jury selection seriously enough. To this day a number of the jurors admit they thought OJ did it, but let him off because of Rodney King.

Anybody ever watch this gem?

They should have moved it somewhere upstate and tried it in one of the counties in the central valley. The media circus killed this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_qzJnPFkzE

it didn't fit so i mean, we had to acquit

Nobody would've caredthat much if he murdered a black woman.

liberal states were a mistake

Their options were Santa Monica and LA. The prosecution chose LA because they felt confident they could convince black jurors to convict OJ.

i don't give a fuck, O.J. is a funny dude. that jew and coke whore shouldn't have pissed him off so much.

With the L.A. riots two years prior?

They really dropped the ball on that one.