Why do snowniggers think romans were white?

Why do snowniggers think romans were white?

i doubt they care

They were actually greek. We're all greek in fact.

I think they're more interested in how 1 million barbarians managed to conquer 40 million romans.
Yes I know I'm finnic n shiet but just saying.

Why do Brazilians blacks and amerindians roleplay as Mediterraneans?

Well, its' not like they can take pride in their country so better we wuzz as something else.

Then who did the Greek orignate from? And the Romans weren't Greek.

because we actually look like their paitings and sculptures, unlike u germ*nic barbarian subhumans

/med/ master race reporting in

Woah, I see the resemblance.

>canadian "opinions"

favelas are not even 4% of the country, disgusting germ*nic.

>Sudacas

Same reason why Blacks try to claim native americans were Black, they want SOME history to be proud of.

This is like me claiming to be Frankish nobility because I have chestnut brown hair and blue eyes

i thank god everyday i'm not a disgusting germ*nic subhuman
roman blood seethe through my veins
i look just like this guy

white people wouldn't be anywhere without meds desu

Because of the inferiority complex of wh*te subhumans
>thas rite childrens, we wuz caesar n sheit

Assuming you are referring to patrician families, they weren't MENA tier Meds either, given their ethnic affiliations(Italics aka Indo-European speaking people from central/danubian Europe + Etruscans, a now mostly thought to be local group with continental influence as well[Villanovan culture]).

Tuscans/Emilians are probably the closest you can get to the original Roman/Latin stock.

germ*nic subhumans btfo

what about sardinians?

we don't, why do you think we give a shit about romans?

hitler literally larped as a roman general and liked roman architecture and art

fuck off alexander had blonde hair and one green eye and one blue eye

source: stormfront

wtf lol. Caught me off guard.

>o-only 3.9% of my country lives in shithole drug-filled, lawless shanty towns riddled with AIDS

pre-Indo-Euros, overall, quite different from mainland Italians

barely any IE group settled on it before Romans(Greeks only had very few settlements on the coast), and most(if any) did it in the north anyway*, which is the least Sardinian-proper area of the island, so to speak, since even Greeks noticed it was inhabited by Corsican tribes, whose ethnic affiliations are still rather mysterious

*there's traces of Bell Beakers in the north, but BB were originally pre-IE and originated in Iberia before mixing with steppe people in central Europe, so the BB that moved to north Sardinia may just have been pre-IE as well

the R1b in Sardinia interestingly is mostly of the Italo-Celtic branch though, ergo it's possible that some group other than just mainland Italians might have brought it there before

dunno but it's hilarious how blacks and whites claim ancient mediterraneans as their ancestors

>le minority in your own capital face
have fun with your daily acid and terror attacks

Hitler was a dark haired dude who wacked off to blonde haired aryans though and was a British empireboo who wanted to emulate what they did to India but instead to Poland

post pics

except he didn't, are you historically illiterate? he appreciated roman architecture yes, in what way does that imply that he's "larping" as a roman and thinks that they were white?

Literally never seen a Scandinavian flag on here roleplaying as an ancient Roman, it's always some South American Mestizo or a pardo Brazilian.

lurk moar, lil dong

>I look like paintings of ancient Egyptians living in a hellenisitic culture that means I'm roman n sheit

This guy speaks the truth.
If you follow a family tree upwards and far enough, you'll eventually be Greek

>Alexander's physical features have been described in the primary sources (Plutarch, Curtius) and he was probably a strawberry-blond with blue or grey eyes, like his mother.

>Apelles, the official court painter, was criticized for portraying Alexander as darker than he was. This is one reason why the Alexander Mosaic is thought to have been ultimately based on a painting by Apelles.

Of course no. Romans was subhumans. True aryans killed them all and later they based own true aryans kingdoms.

he's right though, no snowniggers larp as romans.

I've been here for years and I always see meds saying Scandis larp as Romans but I've never seen it myself. You all tell yourselves this because of some weird complex about the nordics thinking they are superior.

this

>assuming I'm English
Don't ever lump me in with those subhuman Saxon fruits

it's more a chink like you wouldn't lurk med related threads, white people are always claiming that ancient romans and greeks were germanic, like that guy that posts the list with a descrption of roman emperors

probably OP with "snowniggers" intended white europeans, so also french, germans, anglos, dutch, polish etc etc.

and those countries admired ancient Rome and took some iconology from it, but yes, larping is a different thing but we're on Sup Forums so OP is probably autistic

>Tuscans/Emilians are probably the closest you can get to the original Roman/Latin stock.
lmao literally some of the swarthiest motherfuckers in Italy

>tfw my province was started in 47ad by romans
>tfw we literally wuz romans

hello my italian brothers together we are the creators of modern civilization.

original romans were swarthier than modern italians (unless you go in deep calabria or sardinia)

barbarian migrations were a thing

t. errone

I'm always in med threads to banter with Italians. You're full of shit and we both know it's because you lurked stormfront for years getting angry that a minority of blonde people think they are better than you or something.

I'm sure it's happened but I don't see it from the Scandis at all. Nor Germans, brits or French. Hell the French think it's insulting to be called Latin. You're probably dealing with Americans when it comes to muh heritaging and Larping.

>1 million barbarians managed to conquer 40 million romans.
But that's not what happened.

whatever you say, cunteyedfag

Ok Muhammad

I've never seen it either. Sometimes finns do it but ironically.
My point is that OP is autistic and wants to insult scandis.

Also my point regarding britain, france, germany was that the elite of those country admired Rome (as they admired Greece or other cool histories), no person on Sup Forums larp unironically, not even blacks or mestizos.

Oh forsure, I just don't get why anyone cares about Scandis so much, my country alone has a bigger population than all of them combined.

if you follow your family tree far enough you will eventually find a rodent like thing.

Damn Chad, want some ice?

That is how history is taught in northern countries?

im greek

Ha, it happens daily on Sup Forums.

Why? sometimes it feels like Americans actually think that people just evaporated into thin air after the Roman empire fell, your idea of Italians looking like Mexicans/Turks is retarded.

From what I remember from history class, the Roman empire was a huge military industrial complex that eventually collapsed under its own weight. And when the empire started crumbling from the inside, everyone started picking it apart, piece by piece, Romans and foreigners alike.

No one thinks they were Germanic, if that's what you mean.
I think it's a pretty well established fact on both sides of the alps that they were mediterraneans.