Papa Johns and the NFL

I've never seen a political witchunt the like of the past two months but it all seems to stem from Papa John and his unwavering support for President Trump and the NFL

>be Papa John
>spend 20 years creating a business that makes a remarkable product.
>make hundreds of millions in franchise rights
>support local causes in Louisville
>give to politicians that support small businesses, like Trump
>support American greatness
>hate kneeling during national anthem

>Jew media takes aim
>calls pizza chain nazi sympathizes
>calls product "alt right pizza"
>multiple restaurants set on fire
>daily threats against your life

If I did vote for somebody to be the next president of the United States it would be Papa fucking John. He is weathered the storm and continues to make a delicious product that's hot and available to you for less than $10.99
As it is now he'll probably be killed in his sleep by a Jew assailant some months from now. How do we continue to fight this fight and win this war when they're killing our heroes and mentors like Papa John.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjhzXDDXt74
huffingtonpost.com/entry/papa-johns-official-pizza-of-the-alt-right_us_59fb5b64e4b0415a420a5975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If I did vote for somebody to be the next president of the United States it would be Papa fucking John

The current state of Trump supporters

Redditfags hate based Papa because he has a tacky mansion and that they make $11 delivering pizzas (but won't disclose the $60+ untaxed cash they get a night in tips to the IRS)

t. Papa john

People understand that he's a tremendous businessman and administrator. He's the largest donor to the University of Louisville and their athletics department is doing absolutely fine .

if the liberals want a war they're going to get one.

I don't condone the death threats and destruction of property but he's just another self-promoting corporate jerk-off who creates sensation for publicity. Are we supposed to suck his cock because he set up restaurants that sell greasy shit and happened to become successful?

youtube.com/watch?v=wjhzXDDXt74
>a click of the mouse, and papa's in the house

I've never had Papa Johns but judging by the pictures on the website, the pizza looks like trash.

I worked at Domino's and even though I hated the management there is a reason it dwarfs all competition like Papa John's and Pizza Hut. Domino's is at least somewhat decent while Pizza Hut is just disgusting greasy crap and I imagine Papa John's to be the same, typical amerimutt shit.

i stopped eating papa johns and started eating getting my pizza from local places years before this trump shittyness

How do you feel about pizza pizza?

I like dominoes but there is only one in my town and it is a shitty walk in pickup or delivery only, and they don't accept credit cards or debit on delivery because they've apparently been scammed so many times. I used to like going there because there was a hot ass arab girl that worked there, but one time I got into a shouting match with the owner because I was drunk and ordered delivery, and the website lets you choose the option to pay at the door with credit, and driver showed up and told me they don't do credit.

i worked at domino's too, it's complete garbage and you can make a better tasting pizza with cheap ingredients from the supermarket on a Boboli crust.

>supporting Drumpf after the Syria strike
Neocon detected

That's what I was thinking Papa John is just like the rest of them. His whole persona is PR

pretty good

love the garlic sauce they come with

their new cheese twists things are fucking amazing

their pan lacks a little bit, but you can order it 'well done' and get it a bit more crispy.

The only time I've been to Pizza Pizza I ordered a slice of pizza that was under those high wattage incandescent lights as pickup thinking it would be fresh and warm, got into my car to eat it and it was cold. Needless to say it was owned by streetshitting Pajeet scum so it might have something to do with it.

If Domino's is shit then the other pizza joints are worth dog shit, I've worked at Pizza hut too and tried some of their products, the cardboard boxes were fucking soaked in oil and the pizzas themselves were definitely inferior. Ironically Costco "restaurant" pizzas are better.

who else has to change up who they order pizza from each day as to not look as addicted?

thank god i almost never see the same driver, i'm so ashamed of how i live

>american greatness

>jew media takes aim
>calls pizza chain nazi sympathizers
>calls product alt right pizza

probably cause the "alt right" adopted papa john's as their pizza

"Most recently, the far-right website the Daily Stormer decided to name Papa John’s the "official pizza" of the alt-right"

huffingtonpost.com/entry/papa-johns-official-pizza-of-the-alt-right_us_59fb5b64e4b0415a420a5975

papa johns making that statement was purely to support jerry in his struggle to keep goodell's wages down. Jerry owns a shitload of franchise, its all pretty transparent.

top kek everyone knows

local pizzaria>pizza hut>domino's>little caesars>papa johns

why doesn't little caesar's do that half deep deep dish + soda all day long? that's like the best deal.

>willingly eating garbage that objectively sucks to annoy people who don't agree with you
This is literal, real world autism

kill yourself liberal cuck faggot

papa johns >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Why does he always wear so much makeup?

no wtf, pizza hut is by far the best, everything else is opinion

What the hell does this have to with sports?

Mods do your job.

>papa John's>>dominos>>>>>>>pizza butt

>politicians that support small businesses, like Donald Trump

You almost got me until I read that line 7/10 bait

Imagine being this retarded.

>remarkable product

You don't really believe this, no one really believes this.

I am not saying his shitty product is the reason he has declining sales, but I do want to point out that his pizza is objectively worse than Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Little Ceasars

>remarkable product

Only in that it is remarkably bad.

>spend 20 years creating a business that makes a remarkable product

Papa John OUT

I am so tired of seeing this faggot's melting plastic face

>remarkable product
I don't know whether to designate this as proof of trolling or proof of this being the whitest, most boring poster on here.

haha dis libcuck snowflake safe space faggot nigger MAGA!

>Oh jeez, please apologize for this John Smatter
This is why Trump won. Worthless shits like you who think you need to apologize for shit you don't do. Similarly the same fuck heads that ask Americans wit descendents from 1935 to apologize for slavery

>be owner of large, shitty pizza chain
>pizza sucks
>blame peaceful protesters for your failing product
>alt-right edgelords adopt you as their "official pizza"
>try and damage control by disavowing

lmao imagine being this cheap retard Papa Johns guy

You do know he stole the recipe rite

Domino's has shit-tier crust. Papa John's is the best big chain delivery pizza in my opinion.

Could you imagine being a white guy that still votes Democrat?

You'd have to be pretty self-loathing.

I feel like each store is different, so the power rankings always vary, as evidence with this thread.... still Local Italian pizza that is fire oven cooked dumps all over the chain restaurants. worth the extra 5-7 dollars every time.

Are upsagans really worth that much to these people?? Holy crow, cultish

You're absolutely right, but if I had to choose a delivery pizza chain, it'd be PJ's. I like that after about 4 times ordering from them, you get a free large pizza.

Papa bless.

hey senpai. use code MLM50 to get 50 percent off your order every single time. That code is what keeps me ordering PJ's late at night when Im starving and no other pizza place is open.

Dis change da game thanks blood

Why do you fat motherfuckers eat so much fast food?

You aren't that far behind.

>He's the largest donor to the University of Louisville and their athletics department is doing absolutely fine
>athletics department
>university
>athletics
>university

You realize there's more to university than athletics...right?

Didn't the UK used to be top ten? And Mexico? Is there an update I missed?

pure laziness. but there is a trader joe's next door to where I live. Its all about the portions you eat.

Ahh, this is from 09.... Let me find a newer one.

On that American...which part is the ass?
Asking for a proctologist.

>its a Sup Forums bait thread

>almost every post is about pizza
>still needs to bring up Le Sup Forums boogeyman
I mean it's off topic but fuck off, we're posting about shitty pizza here

fast food tastes good Hans

the real reason we're so fat is the food company's poison us with GMOs and high fructose corn syrup

we were normal size like you until HFC was invented

Don't get so cocky. You guys have jumped to 27% in 8 years

>papa johns

the sauce is fucking ketchup

Wasn't Mexico #1?

I limit myself to fast food on the weekend when I'm with friends. It's a simple and effective rule

Yeah, that really is a problem

I can't find a good info graphic, but Mexico is at 32%, USA at 33%.

Wait a goddamn second.... Egypt is at 33.1% obese..... THEY WUZ FAT AND SHEEIT

>give to politicians that support small businesses, like Trump

kek, just kek

>jew media targetting a jew
good meme

>Japan with comfy 3.7%
>country with people old af

It's a coincidence r-right?

Dude India is 1.7%... Is the secret to being thin curry and shitting in the street?

the secret is having insanely high infant mortality rates

>>spend 20 years creating a business that makes a remarkable product.
>remarkable product

Yeah, but Japan is actually not 3rd world tier

secret to having hot women

those 'women' have beard shade la

>Domino's

It's almost literally bottom of the barrel around here.

papa johns is bad, never got it. and all those 50% off coupons end up. costing the them as everyone else with their jew delivery fees and taxes. i see people talking about dominoes and yes they arent much good either but have you tried their pan pizza? put some double cheese and it and its superb, better than even meme local "authentic" stores (im in new york where desu, many of these local places are overrated)

too greasy, tastes cheap,
and no ones ever said "Boy I can't wait to eat this Papa Johns!"

it's better than Pizza Hut
not as greasy
great crusts
top meats and veggies
haven't eaten Little Ceaser's or Dominoes in a decade so no opinion of them