Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy England in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy England in a week
TOP KEK ANGLO PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Britain. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of british soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY british pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go take your meds Sven

>5 Frigates
>6 Submarines

What power you wield

Heim ins Reich?

U wot m8?

Help us destroy filthy anglo devils

>6 Submarines

More than most countries!
Norway stronk

I would pay to see this. Can we get a pool going to encourage this to happen? I mean, if the Jews can get us into Iraq etc., why can't the rest of us start a few wars here and there if we can raise a few bucks? If you look at Syria, it seems giving guns and money to random thugs is okay, so why not? Norway gets first strike and some kind of additional bonus to make things a little more even. Let's do this.

>Norway
>war
lamo didn't you guys roll over like a puppy in WWI?

Just need 1 sub to sink your shitty shiny new "super carrier"

>norway : 5 million
>UK : 64 million.
The uk would literally overrun your pesky nation.

but really you'll probably want more like a dozen.

LOL 1 norwegian soldier is worth 50 anglo sub-human soldiers

No you fucking moron, they're there to patrol the Norwegian Sea against Russian submarines.

>WWI
>Norway

Nobody got past the Norwegian trench (pic)

what? is this the same cunt who was posting in that australia thread?

Under those odds, you still lose.

I like Russian submarines.

>On Christmas Eve 1916, the British issued an ultimatum, informing the Norwegian Foreign Minister, Nils Claus Ihlen, that British exports of coal to Norway would cease unless trade with Germany stopped. The Norwegian Government felt they had no option but to comply with the demand.

kek, yep. I didn't even know that either, our history is too rich to remember all of these small pieces.

You really wouldn't want to rape our women.

That goes straight into my preggo folder
Thanks Doggerland

I reckon straya could 1v1 all the scandicucks at once

Why would we fight? We have a common enemy in the EU

You would just freeze to death

Nice pasta

You women's vaginas would keep us plenty warm

>starting a war with a nuclear power
Great idea, m8

Norway? Which one are you again?

>Norway and UK fighting each other instead of joining up with other non-EU European countries to form an alliance

Smh desu

Shut up you stupid crazy snow nigger.

I thought you Swedes were more cucked than anyone.

What's happened Sven?

I love this guy, same shit but different country. Keep playing Sven.

Shut the fuck up anglo shit

Before we invade you

South Africa could take out Norway and the UK in one single smite. We will realise a horde of Niggers and they will cuck all you wit bois we will then out breed all the white men leaving a smouldering heap of shit just like the rest of Africa. We have some tanks and shieeeeet here to but I probably only have enough petrol to make it to Zimbabwe.

Good proxy trolling.
8/10

did never really stop us did it? kek Both rome and constantinople were superadvanced for it's time, superpowers.

>meh
dunno if proxy swede, we've always had it for fickificki britain. Sweden should be taken care of first!

Our islanders must be liberated, and my God what they have done to our precious Gem Jorvik

Fille with pakis and no jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

Designated rape streets.

This is NOT africa. Russia would never last here, they would go broke. Mountainapes are unrulable

Afghanistan x100

Nice proxies, m80s.

The anglos are honorary Nordics

Can you uncuck sweden while youre at it

they are, sub scands.
They speak frog-nord too, a scandinavian dialect

Why would you fight a nuclear power?

if and it's a big if you did manage to destroy them you'd be destroyed yourself

you all descend from Germanic tribes retard

What the actual flying fuck, mate

>Heim ins Reich?
Nein, aber wir kämpfen gegen ein gemeinsam übliches feind meine brüdervolk

it's been to long not into waring, someone is bound to start snapping again.

That or it's just Sven or pic relatd again, which haven't conquered an empty outhouse......

I Recall an Episode in 2007 where a Norwegian sub managed to Sneak on to a us aircraft carrier, surface directly in front of it and the Norwegian Crew Held out a sign that said "BANG"

It's time for your electroshock therapy Sven. Please come quietly.

Nice proxxy OP, now go take your meds

>being this new
>being this rare

Not really. If you consider, that we are anglo-controlled colony, the month you attack them - are done.

Of course this wont be immediate. The more your military effort builds up, the further their propaganda will prepare Russian population for a war against you.

And sincerely I don't give a fuck about your well being. We gave you 2 times oil resoures you had and you did not gave us shit back. Instead you are investing in ukraine.

it's cute all you European nations arguing over who would win in a fight meanwhile America could take you all on

Norway has over 220 fishing trawlers, your 11 subs don't stand a chance .

>We gave you 2 times oil resoures you had and you did not gave us shit back. Instead you are investing in ukraine.

Explain?

You mean the border in the barents sea?
All the major oil and gas fields are on the Russian side :)

>lamo didn't you guys roll over like a puppy in WWI?

Yes....

Meanwhile in WW2:

>Norwegian Campaign
>"The 62 days of fighting made Norway the nation that withstood a German invasion for the second longest period of time, after the Soviet Union."

+first landbattle victory ever over Germany during the war

Annex England, fulfil Harald Haradra's ambition.

> you gave you 2 times more we had in our history
> but you did not gave us enough
This is why I don't give a fuck about your well being in the slightest.

this man speaks for noone

this is the equivalent of an annoying pop up when it's your turn in total war or civ5 and some cuck nation decided to halt trade or change diplomacy standing slightly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

meanwhile you can't even win against iceland which doesn't have a navy or a military

we raided your land for decades some hundred years ago and i guess you're starting to forgot. maybe it's time for round two soon

Just for this im starting up a game of EU4 and im going to annex the fuck out of all of Scandinavia.

We had a Norwegian exchange student once. Total cuck. Only talent was bowling. Lectured everyone on how guns are evil and our cops shouldn't have them. Also bragged about how kids just get drunk like degenerates over there.

Your country is weak and I hate it.

That's not what I meant. I'm glad we came to an agreement and finalized the border (or none of us could really have used the resources there).

> you gave you 2 times more we had in our history
That is just not true at all though :)
(the area haven't even been surveyed fully so no one knows)

Why so mad russiabro?

haha :)

Shit that never happened: The Post.

>waaaah wahhhhh!! Swedish student in my liberal arts class and this copy pasta triggers me I hate you Norway

>Only talent was bowling

Better than me. I don't have any talents

we agree "couldn't".

Seems you don't have a grasp of compond words in sentence sturcture. lol.

Go hone moooslims while you still can. The rubble awaits you.

" Do run, we are not your friends!"!

Unlike the UK which never allowed themselves to be invaded in the first place. :?)

Yes, of course you didn't "allow" that, because if that actually happened, the war would be over immediately, and Nazi-Germany would've won.

WE WUZ VIKINGS!

Then why did Norway let themselves be successful invaded? Seems like your military needs to get good, to be honest.

We got your back norway!

I think this is my favourite pasta, just because of the unlikely vitriol it creates.

But fuck you Norway, you Rakfisk eating snow niggers, we would fucking curb stomp your pathetic navy in a matter of seconds.

Shitty bantz Nige. I know your little cuck self is asspained about both Brexit and the football match against Iceland, but you're welcome to go cry on your mother's shoulder instead.

best kind of threads

>T-they lost against Iceland, t-that makes up for the fact we got decimated in WW2! Yeah! That'll show him!

Excuse me?

Kek

There's a catch to fighting the Brits. They never fight alone.

Mandatory military service when? We could really need it

Meme navy

Son protecting the father, sounds about right

>4 subs armed with nukes
>Meme

Yeah, we all know you're cucks Burger, no need to tell us, we already know.

Iceland has three respectable vessels and some helicopters. But iirc they are deployed to the Mediterranean to save Africans.

we didn't let ourselves get invaded. this isn't exactly prioritized history so i can see why you don't know this but germany invaded norway twice

i'm not 100% certain on this because i'm just repeating things other people have told me a long time ago so correct me if im wrong history bros

germany invaded norway, we sank one of their destroyers with a stationary coastal cannon on the first shot, they retreated

quisling, the norwegian nazi party leader traveled to germany and begged hitler to invade again. they staged a coup, quisling was made prime minister, the army was ordered to stand down but kept fighting anyway

nazi germany didn't actually have enough resources or men to take norway with brute force without thinning out their defense in other parts of the world, so they used diplomacy and psychological warfare. they would tell units of norwegian soldiers that they were surrounded and outnumbered to make them surrender, and only a handful of units called their bluff (the germans were actually outnumbered but successfully bluffed the norwegian military in a lot of places)

also, there were a lot more norwegians fighting for nazi germany than there were fighting against them

everything is not as black and white as your strategy video games, kid

Sauce ?

JÜST DÖ ÏT

The eternal swede gave them free passage

imagine when a muslim will be in control of those nukes... Dear god.

That is terrifying

>91 replies

this is what good bait looks like

the funniest thing about this is that our militaries alliances are so old that even i, who was just a lowly peon conscript that served for one year, served alongside americans, half of which were literally obese (no idea how they manage to run 3k in 15min which is the nato minimum requirement) and british special forces have part of their training in norway, norwegian special forces have their survival training in herefordshire, not supposed to talk about this but i dont give a fuck, might be outdated information anyway

> New Danelaw

Truly fucking terrifying.

Fuck Norway, i'd fight on british soil against the mudbloods.

We'll hold them off again

If they want a repeat of Edington, they got it

based show

>pakis overrunning somalis

pottery

OP has autism.