I voted for drumpf because I thought he was going to do what he was promised during his whole campaign...

I voted for drumpf because I thought he was going to do what he was promised during his whole campaign. I regret voting for him.

I voted green, no regrets and my conscience is safe

I voted for Harambe

Fuck's sake, not even Sup Forums is free of you anti-Trump cunts. Do you see the blue background of this board? That should signal to you that you're not on Sup Forums

Americans reelected Bush with a majority in 2004.

Let that sink in for awhile.

>ever trusting a politician

Not surprising at all, people don't like swapping leaders during a war, how to do you FDR managed to get elected 4 times without sparking a revolution.

I voted for Bernie Sanders.

You're a dumbass

GOOD post

this

if WW3 started tomorrow and it carried on unto 2020 Trump would be reelected no matter what. Unless he did something that was Gallipoli-tier

Good Goy.
.02 shekels have been deposited in your account.
You may continue.

>third party voters
fags

Hopefully Trump will take the entire Republican party down with him.

Did Bush attack Iraq so that he would be reelected?

callate pendejo, deja de ser cuck

Nah, he was just trying to finish daddies Gulf War since he didn't get to take Sadam out.

Trump will restart the Korean war for reelection though.

>a war

A nice way to describe an one-sided, unjustifiable slaughter.

I think you mean cornudo.

this

Technically the Gulf War didn't end until 2003

who's that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

PRAISE KEK

I voted for Reinfeldt because his party promised to cut off the immigrants. Instead he did the exact opposite.

>virtually every poll in the Western world demonstrates widespread public opposition to mass immigration
>anti-immigration politician miraculously survives media hit-job after media hit-job, funding scares, and total opposition from cultural and financial elites
>even with the public's backing, a successful campaign, and the power of elected office, it is still impossible to slow down mass immigration
Does it not disturb anybody else that the public has ZERO control over immigration policy?

It's not just true in America, it's true in every self-proclaimed Western "democratic" country.

This is the big secret: when you vote on immigration policy, you aren't voting on immigration policy. You are voting to maintain the illusion of choice, you are to maintain the myth that you can influence immigration policy. But whether you vote for more or less immigrants, the result is always the same: more immigrants.

>>virtually every poll in the Western world demonstrates widespread public opposition to mass immigration

The ones conducted by The Pol Insitutte?

this

most people don't give a damn about immigration, as long as it's legal

>Democracy is a Jewish scam
>You cannot vote for any real change

Stop the presses. Call the news !

you are either black or suffer from white guilt.

>He promised!

Was this the first election you were old enough to vote in?

I did not actually vote for Bernie Sanders, user. I live in Canada.

Check out Gallup polls on immigration in France, Germany, UK. Clear majorities in opposition to immigration policies as they stand, clear majorities preferring less immigration, not more

But nothing is done. Nothing will ever be done until the system snaps

kek

we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

You should have thought of that before he became POTUS hmmmm?

I voted for Trump because Hillary should literally be in prison.
I voted for him to vote against her, and that's the only reason.

Fuck Hillary, I can't wait until the day that worthless piece of shit dies.

I didn't vote, and I've been watching this whole thing with amusement. I never liked Trump as an entertainer until he became president.

Misogynist

Are you retarded? Immigration is the single most controversial and discussed public issue in American politics today. Any policy proposal, no matter which party or how minor, gets front page news stories and starts trending on Twitter

I voted for a leppo

No one cares goy, just eat your chips and watch television

Normal people don't make electoral decisions for racial reasons

>American politics
>Western

Women belong in chains for our pleasure.

Trump has fulfilled more of his promises in the first year than Obama did in his 8 years as president.

Remember when Obama said he would get ride of Guantanamo bay and then made it impossible for any future president to get rid of it?

>I don't know what Western means
keep that mongoloid shit to yourself